Welcome Back Mike Goodson

JetNation

Not much. Decent I guess. Nothing that any other JAG TE couldnt do.

Yeah, he's only 1st on the team in receptions, 3rd in receiving yards and tied for 1st in receiving TDs.  What a completely useless signing!

And don't even get me starting on that Willie Colon guy.  A starting RG?  What's at all useful about that, amirite?  I hear starting safeties are also pretty useless too, in case you were wondering.

Yeah, he's only 1st on the team in receptions, 3rd in receiving yards and tied for 1st in receiving TDs.  What a completely useless signing!

And don't even get me starting on that Willie Colon guy.  A starting RG?  What's at all useful about that, amirite?  I hear starting safeties are also pretty useless too, in case you were wondering.

Colon has twice as many penaties as pancakes.

Leads THIS team in receptions? lol

Yeah the secondary has been top notch.

Colon has twice as many penaties as pancakes.

Oh really?  I did not know that, that's an interesting stat.  Mind sharing your source for his pancakes?  I kind of want to know what a half a pancake looks like to be honest.  Either way, we all know that an OL's blocking doesn't count unless it's a pancake.

So bottom line, he's obviously useless.  Jets might as well just start 4 OL.  It won't make a difference.

Leads THIS team in receptions? lol

YEAH, LOL!  Being the leader on the Jets in a category doesn't even count, because... you know, it doesn't.  Plus, like you said before, absolutely anyone could match his production.  You know, other than all of the guys who have played for the Jets over the past 4 weeks, since they all couldn't do it.  Anyone but them could totally do it though!  I mean, you said so!  Hell, the Jets should just not even bother having a TE on the field.  It's just as pointless as having a RG.

Yeah the secondary has been top notch.

I know, right?  He is responsible for the failure of every other player at safety and CB, everyone knows that.  And him having the only INT on the entire team?  USELESS!!!

Oh really?  I did not know that, that's an interesting stat.  Mind sharing your source for his pancakes?  I kind of want to know what a half a pancake looks like to be honest.  Either way, we all know that an OL's blocking doesn't count unless it's a pancake.

So bottom line, he's obviously useless.  Jets might as well just start 4 OL.  It won't make a difference.

YEAH, LOL!  Being the leader on the Jets in a category doesn't even count, because... you know, it doesn't.  Plus, like you said before, absolutely anyone could match his production.  You know, other than all of the guys who have played for the Jets over the past 4 weeks, since they all couldn't do it.  Anyone but them could totally do it though!  I mean, you said so!  Hell, the Jets should just not even bother having a TE on the field.  It's just as pointless as having a RG.

I know, right?  He is responsible for the failure of every other player at safety and CB, everyone knows that.  And him having the only INT on the entire team?  USELESS!!!

Your right they were all awesome signings. All three of these jags are great,

Your right they were all awesome signings. All three of these jags are great,

RSJ, valedictorian of the 2013 class of the bitonti school of straw man arguments.

Just to be clear, you're the one who made the very clear assertion that all of this past offseason's signings were useless, while providing absolutely nothing to support that position.  I (and others) simply gave examples that proved you wrong, but never said that the signings were "awesome" nor the players "great".  The difference here is that, of the two of us, I'm the only one who didn't have to make up the other person saying complete nonsense, you did it all on your own.  Thanks for that though.

Pulls a hamstring in the first quarter.  Book it.  I'm not even being pessimistic.  How many guys miss all of camp, plus four weeks of the season, and don't pull a damn hamstring?  I really hope I'm wrong and this guy dominates because god knows we need some damn help.

You called it right bro - I'd be surprised if he didn't re-tweak his hammy .

Regardless - He looked GOOD while he was in there - 9.9 YPC

Archived