Greg Schiano is horrible

DRJETS

Talk about destroying the morale of the team. TB went on to a 21-0 lead in the second quarter.  Then TB began playing as conservative as Herm Edwards in his day with the Jets.  Just before the end of regulation, they had a 4 and 3 with 22 second left at midfield.  With your team 0-7 and nothing to lose, Schiano actually punted the ball.  There is no way Seattle was going to lose that game in OT.  Schiano need to be fired after the game. 

Talk about destroying the morale of the team. TB went on to a 21-0 lead in the second quarter.  Then TB began playing as conservative as Herm Edwards in his day with the Jets.  Just before the end of regulation, they had a 4 and 3 with 22 second left at midfield.  With your team 0-7 and nothing to lose, Schiano actually punted the ball.  There is no way Seattle was going to lose that game in OT.  Schiano need to be fired after the game.

I hope not. The worse they are the better the draft pick we get for 2014. But yeah, he is a Herm clone. Actually probably worse.

I wonder if Rex survives here, and Schiano gets fired if the Bucs consider Mike Petine for HC gig, every week the Bills defense plays better, and better, and that Bucs D is stacked with talent, it just needs the right system, and coach to let it thrive.

I wonder if Rex survives here, and Schiano gets fired if the Bucs consider Mike Petine for HC gig, every week the Bills defense plays better, and better, and that Bucs D is stacked with talent, it just needs the right system, and coach to let it thrive.

If we go by our sorry azz history, they hire Rex.  Rex along with Revis wins them a few SB rings. 

DRJETS, on 03 Nov 2013 - 7:37 PM, said:

If we go by our sorry azz history, they hire Rex.  Rex along with Revis wins them a few SB rings. 

Doubtful. Barring a total implosion, I think Rex has done enough with so little talent to buy him an extension. Looking forward to the impending TS meltdown.

I hope not. The worse they are the better the draft pick we get for 2014. But yeah, he is a Herm clone. Actually probably worse.

Schiano is not a Herm Clone.  Herm was a nice guy who happened not to be a good football coach.

Schiano is hot trash.  His players hate him.  The Bucs might go winless.  The next coach of TB is going to get a pretty good QB with the first pick in the draft

flgreen, on 03 Nov 2013 - 7:54 PM, said:

Schiano is not a Herm Clone.  Herm was a nice guy who happened not to be a good football coach.

Schiano is hot trash.  His players hate him.  The Bucs might go winless.  The next coach of TB is going to get a pretty good QB with the first pick in the draft

Well I did say probably worse :winking0001:

I was more referring to his conservative game management and overall inepitude of the game. But I will give you that the players liked Herm and his barbeques. It was Club Ed after all.

Schiano coached the same way when he was  a college Football head coach always lost the big games vs West Virginia especially. Schiano did not deserve the NFL he only got it because he was buddy buddy with belichick. The fact that he is 0-8 is no surprise to me. He was a horrible game day coach when he coached NCAA  football and he is a horrible game day coach now. The Fact that his team lost a 21 point lead is laughable. Its like what did that team do at half time lol. The Fact that Schiano got a head coaching job in the nfl is also laughable. Thank Goodness my Jets have a real good coach Rex Ryan.

TB is a QB, and a HC away from competing for a Super Bowl, if I was a HC candidate with a pick of which team I could coach TB would be #1 on my list hands down!

I wonder who gets the 1st pick if both TB, and Jax go 0-16?

Schiano is not a Herm Clone. Herm was a nice guy who happened not to be a good football coach.

Schiano is hot trash. His players hate him. The Bucs might go winless. The next coach of TB is going to get a pretty good QB with the first pick in the draft

Jags will get the first overall. Bucs are bad, but not As bad as Jags.

Archived