Two Weeks....Same Old Jets

shawn306

Two F'n weeks to get ready for a 3-6 football team missing its two starting WR's. A chance to take control of the Wild Card, and this is the performance you put out today.

Are you F'n kidding ?

What did you do for two weeks ? Read all the press clipping about how you are going to make the playoffs now. How about winning more than one game in row ?

This is why SOJ will never EVER go away. People talk about being "ALL IN" with Geno. I am all OUT. 

Milliner sucks, Cro was just as bad today. They made Manuel look like Aaron Rogers today.

F this team

Two F'n weeks to get ready for a 3-6 football team missing its two starting WR's. A chance to take control of the Wild Card, and this is the performance you put out today.

Are you F'n kidding ?

What did you do for two weeks ? Read all the press clipping about how you are going to make the playoffs now. How about winning more than one game in row ?

This is why SOJ will never EVER go away. People talk about being "ALL IN" with Geno. I am all OUT. 

Milliner sucks, Cro was just as bad today. They made Manuel look like Aaron Rogers today.

F this team

This pretty much sums it up. 

2 weeks off, a shift from chip on shoulder to playoff contender talk, an inferior opponent.... this could have ONLY ended up in the Jets being blown out. 

I absolutely do. The Bills defense from the get go went out and beat Geno to a pulp.

You would think though the Jets defense could handle a couple of backup WR's. Guess I was wrong. Shouldn't surprise me though. The minute the Jets start looking like a team BAM !!!!! kicked in the nuts again.

Archived