Why does the offense suck so bad? Oh, that's right...

sirlancemehlot

That's hysterical, I mean absolutely hysterical.

The notion that Peyton would even think of coming to the Jets under Ryan.

Thanks, that just made me laugh really, really hard.

I needed that.

glad I can help.  I bet you new skinny Rex could have landed Peyton.  What a difference a few hundered pounds less could make.    I have no idea personally.  

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

glad I can help. I bet you new skinny Rex could have landed Peyton. What a difference a few hundered pounds less could make. I have no idea personally.

The real reason is Peyton did not want to turn the great Clyde Gates into Jerry Rice . There was just too much offensive talent for Peyton.

Clyde gates > d Thomas.

The real reason is Peyton did not want to turn the great Clyde Gates into Jerry Rice . There was just too much offensive talent for Peyton.

Clyde gates > d Thomas.

but wait !!!!! Some Jets fans on this very board were making fun of Thomas and Decker claiming Jets receivers were comparable. HOW THE F@CK could I have not know that.

FWIW if Peyton Manning would have come to this team he would be on the Brink of retirement as we speak because the team would have had no money last year or this year to go and get some skill players. Of course he would have had the Out his Neck was giving him issues but Peyton was smart enough not to go down the Jets offensive road of ineptitude. Everyone in the NFL realizes what the Jets have at the offensive skill positions except Jets fans. Its really hilarious that most people here think our issues all revolve around the QB

but wait !!!!! Some Jets fans on this very board were making fun of Thomas and Decker claiming Jets receivers were comparable. HOW THE F@CK could I have not know that.

FWIW if Peyton Manning would have come to this team he would be on the Brink of retirement as we speak because the team would have had no money last year or this year to go and get some skill players. Of course he would have had the Out his Neck was giving him issues but Peyton was smart enough not to go down the Jets offensive road of ineptitude. Everyone in the NFL realizes what the Jets have at the offensive skill positions except Jets fans. Its really hilarious that most people here think our issues all revolve around the QB

Agree, it's intellectual laziness.

It's easy to look at the results of the QB and say they suck, it's a lot harder to learn football and understand the impact of horrible receivers.

There is this asinine thought process among jet fans that until you get Tom Brady or Aaron Rodgers you cannot have a good offense.

The Ravens and Giants have won 3 of the last 7 SBs with average QBs and a lot of talent around them.

But average QBs without talent look like dog crap, he'll Eli looks like dog crap and he has a ton of talent around him.

It's rediculous.

How can u judge a QB with the garbage we have at offense.

It's easy to look at the QB and say they suck, it's a bit more work to use your brain and understand that offense is a system, and not a one man show unless you get lucky enough to get one of three or four people on earth who can do this at any point in a generation.

It's stupidity.

To a certain extent, I agree with you, so then this begs the question of why this team, under Rex refuses to up grade the talent on offense? Going into this year, you had arguably one of the worst (statistically speaking, the worst in many categories) Qb's in NFL History and a rookie QB who was once projected as possibly the top pick, fall completely out of the 1st round, and fall to the Jets.

So you know that with these two as your QB, you better upgrade your "dog crap" or "garbage" as you called them, but as usual, Rex went Defense with TWO first round picks, just not one, and just held pat with his "dog crap", why?

Yes, with this "dog crap", we will definitely need a Peyton Manning or Aaron Rodgers, because this staff refuses to upgrade one side of the ball, so an average or beloe average as we have will surely suffer.

When do you suppose Rex will upgrade his "dog crap" or "garbage" so that Rex apologists can finally stop using that as their main excuse and giving him a pass every year? After he gets extended?

To a certain extent, I agree with you, so then this begs the question of why this team, under Rex refuses to up grade the talent on offense? Going into this year, you had arguably one of the worst (statistically speaking, the worst in many categories) Qb's in NFL History and a rookie QB who was once projected as possibly the top pick, fall completely out of the 1st round, and fall to the Jets.

So you know that with these two as your QB, you better upgrade your "dog crap" or "garbage" as you called them, but as usual, Rex went Defense with TWO first round picks, just not one, and just held pat with his "dog crap", why?

Yes, with this "dog crap", we will definitely need a Peyton Manning or Aaron Rodgers, because this staff refuses to upgrade one side of the ball, so an average or beloe average as we have will surely suffer.

When do you suppose Rex will upgrade his "dog crap" or "garbage" so that Rex apologists can finally stop using that as their main excuse and giving him a pass every year? After he gets extended?

I think Rex believes that defense still wins championships, it's that simple.

He was a part if the Ravens 2000 team, and his dad was the DC if the 85 bears.

I think that is what he believes, it's that simple.

I think Rex believes that defense still wins championships, it's that simple.

He was a part if the Ravens 2000 team, and his dad was the DC if the 85 bears.

I think that is what he believes, it's that simple.

I agree 100%, but if this is in fact the case, then Rex apologists cant keep throwing the "we have dog crap on offense" excuse at us ad nauseum when he refuses to upgrade the offense?

That would be like me making excuses for MIKE MARTZ, that his defense stinks, when he thinks defense is holding your opponenet to 45 while you score 50.

I agree 100%, but if this is in fact the case, then Rex apologists cant keep throwing the "we have dog crap on offense" excuse at us ad nauseum when he refuses to upgrade the offense?

That would be like me making excuses for MIKE MARTZ, that his defense stinks, when he thinks defense is holding your opponenet to 45 while you score 50.

They can do whatever they want, but they r wrong.

Archived