Which 3 QB's are on the roster week 1 2014?

LionelRichie

I think Manziel is a bigger possibility than a lot of people think, Woody has a thing for page 6 QB's, and in a football sense he's been compared to Russell Wilson who obviously has a connection with Idzick,.and the Seahawks OC who will prob be our HC

Manziel is a ******* clown so he'd fit in perfectly with the Jets brain trust. 

Jay Cutler, Geno Smith, Matt Simms. Bears have let Cutler swing in the breeze as his contract is up after 2013 and he may want out as McCown is getting some buzz at QB. Jets need to throw the bank at Cutler. He's not the greatest QB in the world and certainly not the best teammate, but neither was Favre. Cutler can get the Jets with this defense to the playoffs and maybe all the way.

idk....cutler will probably get killed if our o-line doesnt improve

Geno, Sanchez, and a 3rd round rookie QB, maybe AJ McCarron, or the kid from Miami.

this is the worst idea i've ever heard. keep geno smith and sanchez and then draft a later round, developmenal type qb? say hello to losing jets football for a long time if this happens

You have no idea what you're talking about. That offense is ENTIRELY short passes and inflated numbers because they pass 70 times a game and play no one. 

Unfortunately (and probably unfair to do this) but I saw his brother come out of the same program, have the same hype as the #1 pick and then be basically a complete bust. Sorry, but I would pass on any QB from this system, just like I have eliminated any QB that comes from USC.

As pointe out by other posters, Johnny Football certainly has issues, but he has confidence, he's cocky, he wants to win, and I believe that given the state of the Jets O-line, that you better have some mobility. I am not 100% sold on Manziel but if the JETS can get him, I believe he is certainly worth the risk.

You have no idea what you're talking about. That offense is ENTIRELY short passes and inflated numbers because they pass 70 times a game and play no one. 

The fact that you say the kid has no arm strength, when scouts are saying the kid's got an arm, shows you have no idea what your talking about. Do you even know what arm strength is? It's not the deep ball, it's how much zip you can put on a ball and the kid throws bullets. Funny to, cause apparently the kid threw an 80 yard bomb while side stepping, so why don't you do us both a favor and never comment on draft prospects again with your lies and fallacies. Also plays no one? I guess AJ Mcaron is the best qb in the draft based off that logic? Teams don't care who you play, they care about how you read defenses, your mechanics, arm strength, size, etc. Get out of here, you have no idea what your talking about.

Archived