I have a question for you early, old school ex ji.com'ers

dickkotite

Ive hear stories about how bob, moses, shakin and others were among the first posters to be on ji.com. Now, im curious as to how that whole thing developed.

How does a bad tempered german from upstate, a nyc hippie and a garden variety scumbag loudmouth meet up with an sandled irishman from northport?

On behalf of the long-time Patsie posters, I will tell you our story:

After Parcells gave the Pats the middle finger and bolted for the Jets, a board was created: Jethaters.com. I found it on the net and low and behold, there was a poster there named Soothsayer - rabble rousing and inviting folks to come to his new board Jetsinsider.com. The rest, they say, is history.

That's pretty much the story, except that 'Banza got the web address wrong. It's actually http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Bleachers/4283/jetshate.html and it's still there, though not updated in years. I found Jetshaters while doing a Yahoo search for Jets sites. There were about a dozen of us who posted regularly at both sites.

Many of the people who showed up in that first year are still around. If I tried listing them, I'd forget someone, so I won't bother.

I WILL say that Garbanza and PFSIKH were there, back then, when the Patsies sucked and the Jets routinely kicked their asses. That's a pretty stark contrast to the bandwagon Patsies fans we have around here today.

*cough* TX *cough*

BTW, Dickless - I'm not sure who you're calling "nyc hippie and a garden variety scumbag loudmouth," but those descriptions fit neither Moses nor Shakin'.

Can't you get ANYTHING right?

well bob, you come be a little nicer to me.... :mrgreen:

thanks for the scoop.

as far as hippie, im only going by the pic i saw of moses at his pc with a tie-die and the music he listens to.

as for scumbag, well lets just say he doesnt like me and i dont like him. i reality, i really couldnt car less about the guy i just heard he was one of the first ones

Archived