My 1st Post combine Jets mock

Greensince69

With projected compensatory.  Dropped ASJ as he had no showing.  Not thrilled about the rest of the name Tight Ends.  Would not be unhappy with Troy Niklas (ND) if he dropped to the 4th.  I am sure it will change again once the Pro days are over and the comp picks are finalized.  The idea is growing on me to trade down in the first and grab Jordan Mathews or Brandon cooks, this draft is so deep in the 2nd - 4th rounds.

1)    Mike Evans WR Texas A&M or trade down and take Jordan Mathews WR
       Vanderbilt or Brandon Cooks WR Oregon State

2)    Trent Murphy Stanford OLB

3a)  Gabe Jackson OG Miss State

3b)  Paul Richardson Colorado WR or Marquise Lee WR USC

4)    Stanley Jean-Baptiste  CB Nebraska / Keith McGill CB Utah

5a)  Colt Lyerla TE Oregon

5b)  Lache Seastrunk RB Baylor

6a) Brandon Coleman WR Rutgers

6b) Zach Mettenberger QB LSU

6c) A.C. Leonard TE Tennessee State

7)  Brandon Dixon CB Northwest Missouri State

Idzik will do better :).

My son actually.  He watched every minute of the combine and Lee was less than impressive.  With so many wide outs on this draft he thinks Lee will drop like Keenan Allen did last year.  Mike Evans on the other hand showed well and should be gone before our pick.  I hope we get lucky on runs of LT's other OL and CB's and it surprises us.  I am pretty sure I have 15 before evens is picked so fairly close.  I am thinking Rams may take him with their 2nd pick but we will see.  Maybe Ravens but I think they will go OL.

My son actually.  He watched every minute of the combine and Lee was less than impressive.  With so many wide outs on this draft he thinks Lee will drop like Keenan Allen did last year.  Mike Evans on the other hand showed well and should be gone before our pick.  I hope we get lucky on runs of LT's other OL and CB's and it surprises us.  I am pretty sure I have 15 before evens is picked so fairly close.  I am thinking Rams may take him with their 2nd pick but we will see.  Maybe Ravens but I think they will go OL.

Actually a big fan of the mock, I find Baptiste a very intriguing prospect, however Lee is not falling to the third. Besides his game tape, which is good enough for the first round, he didn't perform that poorly at the combine.

Watkins: 4.43 forty. 34" vert. 10'6" broad jump. 4.34 20 yd shuttle. 

Lee: 4.52 forty. 38" vert. 10'7" broad jump. 4.01 20 yd shuttle.

Archived