OK Geno, time to be the man

Klecko73isGod

I just bet my boss 20 bucks you'd beat that dog torturing, piece of human garbage's ass to win the starting job and be the opening day starter. 

Step up and make it happen, kid. I'm 42 years old, I've been rooting for this team for 37 years (yes, that means I became a Jets fan as Joe Namath was being shown the door) and I've been waiting for a real, legitimate superstar QB this whole ******* time. BE THAT MAN!

I'm sick of waiting for one of these ******* guys to work out. I'm like a junkie who's been waiting for a fix for almost four decades. GIVE ME A ******* REAL QUARTERBACK ALREADY!!!

I just bet my boss 20 bucks you'd beat that dog torturing, piece of human garbage's ass to win the starting job and be the opening day starter. 

Step up and make it happen, kid. I'm 42 years old, I've been rooting for this team for 37 years (yes, that means I became a Jets fan as Joe Namath was being shown the door) and I've been waiting for a real, legitimate superstar QB this whole ******* time. BE THAT MAN!

I'm sick of waiting for one of these ******* guys to work out. I'm like a junkie who's been waiting for a fix for almost four decades. GIVE ME A ******* REAL QUARTERBACK ALREADY!!!

Hypothetical:

Would you rather lose the $20 bet if it meant the dog killer takes us to the promised land?

:Nuts:

Archived