Sign this beast (3-4 years from now)

stoicsentry

Take care of our WR and QB problems all at once.

http://msn.foxsports.com/southwest/story/texas-high-school-receiver-throws-hail-mary-pass-to-himself-050514

In a football move that could come straight out of The Flash comic books, Manvel (Texas) High School junior wide receiver Gary Haynes shows off just how quick he can be on the field - by throwing a Hail Mary pass to himself.

In April, Haynes told Rivals.com, "I'm really working on my speed right now. Like my straight-line speed. That's why I'm running track."

Needless to say, the hard work is paying off.

This past fall, Haynes had a team high 52 catches for 876 yards and 13 touchdowns for Manvel, helping lead his team to a 12-2 record along with qualifying for the 5A, Division II Texas state quarterfinals. The speedy receiver also rushed for two touchdowns, returned kicks and played cornerback.

Haynes is a class of 2015 recruit and reportedly only has one scholarship offer coming from the University of Houston, but after such an impressive display of athleticism, more schools will likely be taking a closer look at the speedy receiver in his senior year.

Too bad this is illegal in the NFL. Just once, I would love to see it as a trick play. Have all receivers flood left, chuck the ball up to the right and go get it... haha

Idzik: 2 years, 4 dollars. 50 cent signing bonus.

LOL

I can do this, he just threw it really high. It's really not as impressive as it looks

Of course it doesn't work if he throws a frozen rope, doubt it would with you too. You gotta give the kid some credit, he really flew down the field.

Archived