Jets Fantasy question

JOJOTOWNSELL

Ive been a fan of the team since 1984....started really following them hard when i got to high school in 1990.....Ive played fantasy football since 1996......as i sit here filling out my fantasy lineups for the week 1 games i had a shocking thought.....NEVER IN MY LIFETIME HAVE THE JETS HAD AN ELITE QB THAT I COULD DRAFT EARLY IN THE FIRST 2 ROUNDS.......NEVER.............And as i go back and look at stats of richard todd, namath, and kenny O i realize they may have never had a qb who theoretically could be drafted in the first 2 rounds of a fantasy draft (and no i don't count brett favre as a jets qb sorry).......all this talk of "ground and pound" and "defense wins championships" is bs......all i want is a qb i can start in fantasy week in and week out without looking at the match ups......its almost criminal we've never had one......so my question is.....WHO WAS THE MOST DOMINATING JETS FANTASY OFFENSIVE SKILL PLAYER EVER??  in a single year and over his career?

but Curtis Martin best fantasy Jet ever? Keyshawn in 98/99 was probably a top 10 wr?

this doesn't hurt anyones taint??  i am outraged that this is the best we've had for 30 years......in that time the freakin Lions have had Barry Sanders, Megatron, Herman Moore, Scott Mitchell, and goddmanned Reggie Bush......... THE FRIGGIN LIONS.....OUTRAGED!!

Lets put it another way.......last year the atlanta falcons had 5 guys on their roster (Matt Ryan, Julio, Roddy, Tony Gonzalez, and Steven Jackson) who were ARGUABLY better than ANY guy the Jets have EVER had on offense......that is a damning inditement of the "offense" that this team has rolled out in their history........5 guys in one year better than our entire existence lol

Lets put it another way.......last year the atlanta falcons had 5 guys on their roster (Matt Ryan, Julio, Roddy, Tony Gonzalez, and Steven Jackson) who were ARGUABLY better than ANY guy the Jets have EVER had on offense......that is a damning inditement of the "offense" that this team has rolled out in their history........5 guys in one year better than our entire existence lol

you only listed four Falcons. 

Anthony Becht can smoke Tony Gonzalez any day of the week...except Sundays...and Monday....and Thursdays.

Archived