I sat in the coaches club today

Maxman

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ive been inside the club before it kind of ruins you for the other seats.

Obviously the inside areas are climate controlled which is a big perk for a huge chunk of the Jets home games (anytime there is rain, sept can get too hot, nov and dec can be brutally cold). 

On a day like yesterday it's not as big of a bonus, but it's still nice to get out of the direct sun. 

The food is good for stadium standards. There's something amazing about watching the game and getting freshly baked cookies at the same time.  Even if it's institutionally baked it's clutch. They have a candy station but that is usually manned by a staff member who asks you what you want. No putting your hands in the M&M bowl. 

I totally agree. I didn't go down by the field at all. I don't care if I am next to the players who aren't on the field. I want to see the ones who are playing.

But walking into that air conditioning and not having long bathroom lines, that was pretty cool.

I totally agree. I didn't go down by the field at all. I don't care if I am next to the players who aren't on the field. I want to see the ones who are playing.

But walking into that air conditioning and not having long bathroom lines, that was pretty cool.

Yeah, I was in the coach's club Sunday and that AC was perfect. Definitely not football weather last weekend.

oh, i meant chase club, lol, my tix aren't as fancy.

I was like what the hell man, why didn't we hang out.  :)

The biggest difference is you have access to the Chase Club each week. And I will never be allowed back in the Coaches Club haha.

I was like what the hell man, why didn't we hang out.   :)

The biggest difference is you have access to the Chase Club each week. And I will never be allowed back in the Coaches Club haha.

When I buy the team you will have a permanent LazyBoy recliner with your nameplate on it :)

Archived