Best bet

Falcons. -2.5. Vs. Bucs

Honorable Mention

Steelers. -4. Vs. Jets

Parlay pick

Ravens. -10. Vs. Titans

Upset special

Giants. Over. seahawks

Good luck with all your picks and enjoy the games everyone.

this steelers line is hugely suspicious. THe Jets should be getting double digits. Talking to Steelers fans, they say their team plays down to bad competition and aren't good on the road. Fair enough. BUt still, Big Ben vs the Jets secondary should be a 4 td win for them. blowout city. 

this steelers line is hugely suspicious. THe Jets should be getting double digits. Talking to Steelers fans, they say their team plays down to bad competition and aren't good on the road. Fair enough. BUt still, Big Ben vs the Jets secondary should be a 4 td win for them. blowout city. 

yes, looks like an easy bet indeed

I agree.   Think this line opened at 2.5.   Something very funky going on here.   I'd stay away from that game

Moe's year of the chalk continues!

think Vegas is betting on a Rex-rally-the-troops-game like a few weeks ago vs NE. also think Vick calms the vegas people a little and they're more willing to back the Jets now. 8 losses in a row tho, whos to say the streak stops vs a red hot Big Ben, not me. 

Best Bet:

Rams at Cardinals -6.5 

Rest of my card:

49ers +6 (-120) at Saints 

​Panthers +7 at Eagles 

Bonus half game play:

Broncos -7 1st half at Raiders

Archived