next season

Jetknowledge

I for 1 was routing for those God awful dolphins. And took pride they looked as awful as us.

To be better we need a complete overhaul.

Starting with woody, but thats not going to happen.

I dont think izdik is a bad gm, i think he set up rex and its going to cost him as well.

Rex is done, and know matter how much i like & respect him it's going to make us better the bright spot is he's right. Our team is better then there record.

I feel if we continue building threw the draft find a good qb wether vet or rookie. And a coach with a respectable system and knows how to coach and lead men.

Were a playoff team.

Interested in hearing your opinions on candidates for hc and gm options.

We ain't building through the draft with idzik at helm. Wouldn't bet on building through FA either. Also no HC candidates with options are gonna come work for that turd. We are going to be very disappointed in next HC if idzik picks him

Interested in hearing your opinions on candidates for hc and gm options.

If we go the traditional route of hiring a GM first and letting him gut and hand-pick the replacement front office/scouting department/HC (the way successful, well-run franchises operate), then:

- Eliot Wolf (Ron Wolf's son, Packers director of pro personnel)

http://www.packers.com/team/staff/eliot-wolf/554e5cf2-a949-4cb5-8d85-11e979ac48b3

- Tom Gamble (Eagles VP of player personnel)

http://media.philadelphiaeagles.com/media/146725/gamble-tom.pdf

- Eric DeCosta (Ravens Assistant GM; heir apparent to the Ravens GM job after Ozzie steps down)

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/team/staff/Eric-DeCosta/f9720ac4-2e1d-4155-85df-d8f1ba782a54

All highly regarded, top notch candidates with a personnel background. Obviously, Woody would have to guarantee full control to land anyone of that calibre and promise not to meddle in the day-to-day football operations...

Harbaugh and Mariota or nothing.

That's the tough one. Based off how Winston has been playing, coupled with the fact that Tampa Bay's Oc was the head coach of Cal when they were getting stomped by Oregon, I'm now inclined to believe Tampa Bay will be gunning hard for Mariota. Hopefully, this ******* team doesn't win anymore games and we can lock up the #1 pick, or at least be in a better position than Tampa Bay to trade up.

That's the tough one. Based off how Winston has been playing, coupled with the fact that Tampa Bay's Oc was the head coach of Cal when they were getting stomped by Oregon, I'm now inclined to believe Tampa Bay will be gunning hard for Mariota. Hopefully, this ******* team doesn't win anymore games and we can lock up the #1 pick, or at least be in a better position than Tampa Bay to trade up.[/quote

Winston sh@tting the bed might entice Cook to come out this year. Sure would be nice to get Cooper and then trade up to late 1st round and get Cook. Love the Duck but thinking a real bidding war is going to break out to get the raiders pick.

I think they absolutely have to try to find a QB in the draft next year. There won't be any answers in FA, but I would like to bring in someone like Locker, Hoyer, Bradford, Moore, etc. to provide some competition and give us another option. HC is equally important, and I hope they're gunning hard for Harbaugh.

If by some miracle we could get Mariota and Harbaugh, I might actually find myself excited for next season to start.

Archived