Other Sunday Games

SenorGato

Mariota could be great, but he has to prove he can do so without running being such a large chunk of his game. I've said it since RGIIIs rookie year, but when running is a large percentage of your game, if you can't operate in the pocket when defenses don't let you leave or your body doesn't let you, you will have a very short career.

This is why Mariota should NOT be the Jets pick.  W I N S T O N is the obvious pick.

Yea, the Pats are the only team in the NFL who do that.

TX is right. The amateur incompetent buffoons in stripes are ruining the game with their unabated flag waving so of course all teams are waving their arms looking after every incomplete

First, two changes are absolutely necessary to end the ruination of the NFL

1. Adopt college rules on PI...max 15 yard penalty or half the distance.

2. Def Holding..5 yards, no first down. Illegal Contact. .abolished

The real solution is to boot out the aged fat and clueless part timers and professionalize the zebras as they are in all other major sports

How esle are the Pats supposed to win?

Do you expect them to win the AFCE without assistance from the NFL?

They're just not a likable team. Just more whiney than other teams is all.  Although I think it would shut A LOT of people up if they finally won a Super Bowl this year. I think they really need at least one without the cheating stigma or asterisk. This could be the year!

Why does it seem like the Pats do it more? Is it just me?

Every team does it a lot.  Maybe you watch more Patriots games than other non-Jets teams?  Packers, Broncos and Steelers are other notable offenders, but they are by no means alone.  Santonio Holmes, Wes Welker (former Patriot, I know), and Dez Bryant are a few of the bigger offenders I've seen, but it's hard to think of many WR's (Larry Fitz maybe?) who don't do it. 

Archived