Other Sunday Games

SenorGato

Big issue with the Raiders being ahead of the Jets would be that the Titans or Bucs could leapfrog the Jets for a QB - Raiders probably stick with Carr for a year. If Tampa can win a game and the Jets lose out there's a chance that Jets end up with #1 overall which would be a really nice piece in finding a new HC/GM this offseason.

He's okay but he's been awful this year. The running QB was a thing for like a year. Worries me with Mariota.

Mariota could be great, but he has to prove he can do so without running being such a large chunk of his game. I've said it since RGIIIs rookie year, but when running is a large percentage of your game, if you can't operate in the pocket when defenses don't let you leave or your body doesn't let you, you will have a very short career.

Big issue with the Raiders being ahead of the Jets would be that the Titans or Bucs could leapfrog the Jets for a QB - Raiders probably stick with Carr for a year. If Tampa can win a game and the Jets lose out there's a chance that Jets end up with #1 overall which would be a really nice piece in finding a new HC/GM this offseason.

Agree here. 

Btw after this game Im pretty sure Harbaugh may like Derek Carr. 

Unless Cook decides to enter the draft of course.

Hopefully someone in his camp will make him realize that he's one awkward play away from throwing millions of dollars down the toilet. I'd present it to him like this: you can choose to either bang hot undergrad ass for one year or the rest of his life. Dude will be filing papers a week ago.

Hopefully someone in his camp will make him realize that he's one awkward play away from throwing millions of dollars down the toilet. I'd present it to him like this: you can choose to either bang hot undergrad ass for one year or the rest of his life. Dude will be filing papers a week ago.

I believe the notion that he will be a lock in round one, probably top ten should sway his desicion. 

I believe the notion that he will be a lock in round one, probably top ten should sway his desicion. 

He did say that would be one of the deciding factors in changing his mind.  With all the QB needy teams, I'd be hard-pressed to see him slip outside the top 15 picks, let alone the first round.  I have my favorite, but I would honestly be happy with any of Mariotta, Winston or Cook going forward.  I'd probably want to sit them for half or a full season, but with the sh*t we've been rolling out, they could be starting today.

He did say that would be one of the deciding factors in changing his mind.  With all the QB needy teams, I'd be hard-pressed to see him slip outside the top 15 picks, let alone the first round.  I have my favorite, but I would honestly be happy with any of Mariotta, Winston or Cook going forward.  I'd probably want to sit them for half or a full season, but with the sh*t we've been rolling out, they could be starting today.

Winston has the most upside from anyone based on his physical gifts.

Mariota is perhaps the most athletic, and best dual-way of the three.

Cook is probably the best in the pocket, and is the most polished.

I can honestly see all three being great.

Archived