Don Shula calls Bill Belichick "Beli-cheat"

Klecko73isGod

He took over a sh*tty team.  This was before free agency as we know it and salary cap forced teams to cut and/or allow good players to leave.

He had them in the playoffs within 4 years.  And he did it with Testaverde as QB.

He was far from perfect, but he as on the right path.

1 playoff appearance in 7 years without Brady...  Mangini has a better record.  

Parcells took Vinny to AFCC game 2 years later, and Belicheat went 5-11 the year after playoffs

Belicheat is the luckiest SOB ever for getting an all time great at QB that late in draft and then having Mo Lewis force him to start

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're a particularly aggressive idiot. But make no mistake, you are an idiot. 

There have been literally 1000s of articles written about this. 

boston_herald_051408.jpg

If reality indisputably refutes your opinion, maybe your opinion is wrong.

Please tell me more about how the Patriots taped the Rams walk through, which is a `story` you are aware of BECAUSE OF THIS NEWSPAPER, which later had to retract it for it being INACCURATE.

Going to keep saying it happened when it didn't just so you can say "cheater, cheater, cheater?"

You're free to do that, of course, but don't expect the rest of us to go along with it just because it makes you happy.

BTW, since some of you are such strong defenders of NFL integrity

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/01/09/browns-apparently-violated-electronic-devices-rule/

Browns caught "cheating" this season. I hope to see you lose your minds over this to maintain some consistency, but I won't hold my breath.

It's only really cheating, as you know, if it involves your hated division rivals, making your moral high ground performances basically seem like a huge load of crap.

boston_herald_051408.jpg

If reality indisputably refutes your opinion, maybe your opinion is wrong.

Please tell me more about how the Patriots taped the Rams walk through, which is a `story` you are aware of BECAUSE OF THIS NEWSPAPER, which later had to retract it for it being INACCURATE.

Going to keep saying it happened when it didn't just so you can say "cheater, cheater, cheater?"

You're free to do that, of course, but don't expect the rest of us to go along with it just because it makes you happy.

:hand:

A Boston paper exonerated the Patriots? What a ******* shocker! 

I've a got bridge for sale. It's only been used a few million times. I can get you a good price because the sellers are motivated. 

Now go back among the sheeple. 

Am I the only one who has noticed how significantly worse the Pats are now at making halftime adjustments than they were prior to Sept. 2007?

Charlie Weis' playcalling in the second half of games used to seem uncanny. He always seemed to make the right call. It was maddening. Bill Walsh was never as on point with his second half playcalling as Weis was from 2001-2004. 

How is Weis as a playcaller now?

No Pat fan has the balls to address this? Another ******* surprise. 

:hand:

A Boston paper exonerated the Patriots? What a ******* shocker! 

I've a got bridge for sale. It's only been used a few million times. I can get you a good price because the sellers are motivated. 

Now go back among the sheeple. 

Are you not understandingg that it was this very Boston paper that first (and inaccurately) introduced the walk through story?

Are you trolling me right now and just pretending to be this amazing or are you really this incredible?

Are you not understandingg that it was this very Boston paper that first (and inaccurately) introduced the walk through story?

Are you trolling me right now and just pretending to be this amazing or are you really this incredible?

What's the name of this site? 

Tell it to Marshall Faulk.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/01/30/marshall-faulk-patriots-cheated-the-rams-out-of-a-super-bowl/

Tell it to Kurt Warner. 

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/story/2013-04-11/kurt-warner-super-bowl-xxxvi-spygate-rams-patriots-belichick-faulk

Not for nothing but the Herald retracted the story after Matt Walsh met with Goodell and allegedly said he didn't tape the practice. If you choose to believe two liars then sure, there was no taping of the practice. 

But Goodell has exactly zero credibility and has proven himself to be at best incompetent and at worst severely compromised. If there was no taping of the practice, why destroy the tapes?

lol.

Ok, we'll have our three Lombardi trophies and you can have your bitterness

I feel okay about this arrangement.

That's the best you can do? 

So you have no rebuttal then? Like all Past trolls you suck at debating. 

And you can take those three ill-gotten championships* and shove them up your ass. 

Jets fans harping on and on about spygate reeks of Mets fans calling Derek Jeter gay in the late 90's.

Nobody cares.  That stupid forward pass call when it was actually a fumble in 2001 had way more to do with the pats winning championships than f*cking video cameras.

rofl, you use fake news stories to make your case.

I'm going to go write a blog about how the Jets are involved in a major sports gambling scandal and then use it as a source to tarnish your football team, then tell you to "face it" afterwards since that's apparently legit rofl.

You root for CHEATERS!!!

I root for a team that used a camera. That is it.

You can twist your panties into a bind all you want. The fact remains, players, coaches and teams employ many tatctics to steal signals. The Patriots are not guilty of that.

They are guilty of using a camera.

You root for CHEATERS!

1 playoff appearance in 7 years without Brady...  Mangini has a better record.  

Parcells took Vinny to AFCC game 2 years later, and Belicheat went 5-11 the year after playoffs

Belicheat is the luckiest SOB ever for getting an all time great at QB that late in draft and then having Mo Lewis force him to start

-And Mangini started with a lot better team than Belichcik did on his two opportunities.  Plus, he missed once with an 11-5 record. 

-Par$ells was lucky to have Vinny in his one great year.  Try two years on a team that was trending down.

- No doubt.

You root for CHEATERS!

You do as well.  We all do.

Those are not 'naturaly' born athletes we see on the field. 

The players gain more of an edge by pushing off, grabbing, holding, etc. than you can get by taping signals. 

Again, it was a video recording device.  Please keep feigning a moral outrage over a camera.  It is amusing.

And you can take those three ill-gotten championships* and shove them up your ass.

And what do the Jets have to show for the last 46 years?

There is nothing to debate.

And what do the Jets have to show for the last 46 years?

There is nothing to debate.

You are so pathetic and sad. 

The fact that you allow the fortune of the team you root for to define your own self-worth to the point that you assume others must be as shallow and feeble-hearted as you is mind-boggling.

I have been winning these debates with you for a decade as a result. You really think that hurts me? 

I am Jets fan. I don't work for the team. I never coached them. I never played for them. I never picked the talent. I'm a fan. If they do well I am happy but don't take credit for it. If they lose I am unhappy but I still love myself. 

It must be incredibly sad to live in your shoes. I'm not kidding. 

Changing the subject to something you have a weird comfort with does not win you the debate. It makes you look like an idiot who can't muster a valid rebuttal. 

I feel bad for you. 

You do as well.  We all do.

Those are not 'naturaly' born athletes we see on the field. 

The players gain more of an edge by pushing off, grabbing, holding, etc. than you can get by taping signals. 

Again, it was a video recording device.  Please keep feigning a moral outrage over a camera.  It is amusing.

Keep telling yourself that. The more you say it the more you might become convinced. 

-And Mangini started with a lot better team than Belichcik did on his two opportunities.  Plus, he missed once with an 11-5 record. 

-Par$ells was lucky to have Vinny in his one great year.  Try two years on a team that was trending down.

- No doubt.

This is so nonsensical I don't know where to start. 

I'll give you credit for one thing. At least you made an attempt to rebut someone's point rather than pound your chest and belch out "1968."

I root for a team that used a camera.  That is it.

You can twist your panties into a bind all you want.  The fact remains, players, coaches and teams employ many tatctics to steal signals.  The Patriots are not guilty of that.

They are guilty of using a camera. 

This too, is a fallacy. It's not illegal to use a camera. In fact, it's a league wide REQUIREMENT, to film each play, with down and distance. You just can't do it from the sideline which is the rule that BB ignored.

So I agree with CTM, that the worst travesty in the history of the sport is not filming the signals from an authorized locaton some 100 feet away. How DARE Belicheat sully the greaty game of football by filming on the sidelines instead of in a covered booth. I'll bet he colored outside the lines as a youngster and even crosses the double yellow line sometimes today while driving. What a Scumbag.

I've already given you my rebuttal and defeated your argument.

You brought up Ram Walkthroughs.

I gave you irrefutable evidence that the SOURCE for that story retracted it with an apology because it was FALSE.

You kept talking about Ram Walk throughs.

Even Jet fans who are capable of following a conversation understand right now that you are ridiculous.

- No doubt.

You do realize that one reason teams miss the playoffs with an 11-5 record is generally because their division played a cupcake schedule which bloated all of their records. That year is a perfect example, the Phins were man handled in the playoffs cause they didn't belong there, but they got fat beating up the terrible AFC and NFC west

This too, is a fallacy. It's not illegal to use a camera. In fact, it's a league wide REQUIREMENT, to film each play, with down and distance. You just can't do it from the sideline which is the rule that BB ignored.

So I agree with CTM, that the worst travesty in the history of the sport is not filming the signals from an authorized locaton some 100 feet away. How DARE Belicheat sully the greaty game of football by filming on the sidelines instead of in a covered booth. I'll bet he colored outside the lines as a youngster and even crosses the double yellow line sometimes today while driving. What a Scumbag.

heh?

I have little problem with the whole spygate thing.. I just think lucking into Brady is 95% of the reason you guys have been dominant

I've already given you my rebuttal and defeated your argument.

You brought up Ram Walkthroughs.

I gave you irrefutable evidence that the SOURCE for that story retracted it with an apology because it was FALSE.

You kept talking about Ram Walk throughs.

Even Jet fans who are capable of following a conversation understand right now that you are ridiculous.

And I effectively rebuked that and your comeback was to stroke your cock over the Pats wins and accuse me of being bitter. 

It's on this page. 

Are you really this ******* stupid?

This whole post is so complete ******* wrong. 

I am only quoting it to bring attention to its massive level of utter stupidity. In a thread full of stupid. You stand out. That's impressive. 

And I effectively rebuked that and your comeback was to stroke your cock over the Pats wins and accuse me of being bitter. 

It's on this page. 

why? just why

It's on this page. 

1. Discrediting the Globe's retraction of the story because it's a Boston newspaper makes zero sense when at the same time you're relying on it as the stories source (which they apologized for)

2. You are bitter.

Archived