My favorite line on Todd Bowles resume

Klecko73isGod

He entered the league as an undrafted free agent. 

Bowles entered the league as a UDFA in 1986, when the draft was 12 rounds, and lasted 8 years. 

I think we are going to have a coach that rewards performance and ignores draft status. I think it's pretty safe to say that moving forward, if a guy isn't being given playing time, its because he's not earning it. 

No more whining from the peanut gallery about the Matt Simms and Brett Ratliffs of the world. If Todd Bowles doesn't play a guy, it'll be because the guy sucks. 

Furthermore, if a guy is on the roster its because he can contribute. No more, "Geno sucks, Vick sucks but we're still not playing Simms because he's just here for no reason".

Bowles entered the league as a UDFA in 1986, when the draft was 12 rounds, and lasted 8 years. 

I think we are going to have a coach that rewards performance and ignores draft status. I think it's pretty safe to say that moving forward, if a guy isn't being given playing time, its because he's not earning it. 

No more whining from the peanut gallery about the Matt Simms and Brett Ratliffs of the world. If Todd Bowles doesn't play a guy, it'll be because the guy sucks. 

Sucks to be Kyle Wilson right now. Oh, that's right Rex has a spot for him in Buffalo, which is good news for Jets WR's.

I would like a coach that will win to be honest.

Archived