If not Spiller here's my other sleeper

Jetster

Awesome, 3.3 ypc if given the ball 300 times, that puts him what somewhere between 40-50 in the league in that category? Stop pretending like you know what he would be if given more opportunities, because you don't.

I meant to type 1200. I wouldn't have posted a counter-argument rooted in him being able to average 3.3 ypc.

I have confidence in his ability. If you want to take that as me pretending and have it hurt your pansy feelings, so be it.

I meant to type 1200. I wouldn't have posted a counter-argument rooted in him being able to average 3.3 ypc.

I have confidence in his ability. If you want to take that as me pretending and have it hurt your pansy feelings, so be it.

I guess I should have known that the smartest guy in the room made a typo and not simply a dumb comment. Eventually I will learn my lesson not to question the all mighty internet genius.

I guess I should have known that the smartest guy in the room made a typo and not simply a dumb comment. Eventually I will learn my lesson not to question the all mighty internet genius.

You get bent out of shape so easily. Grade school must've been a nightmare for you.

You've posted around me long enough to be able to apply the logic that "wait, that only comes out to 3.3 yards per carry". So, you could have just asked "is that what you really meant"? Instead, you think you "got me" and try to be a doosh. 

You have a poor attitude young man. You'll never out-doosh me, keep trying and I'll keep turning you away with tears in your eyes.

You get bent out of shape so easily. Grade school must've been a nightmare for you.

You've posted around me long enough to be able to apply the logic that "wait, that only comes out to 3.3 yards per carry". So, you could have just asked "is that what you really meant"? Instead, you think you "got me" and try to be a doosh. 

You have a poor attitude young man. You'll never out-doosh me, keep trying and I'll keep turning you away with tears in your eyes.

Grade school was rough. 

Point taken, fair enough, until we meet again..........

PS, its douche........

Powell isn't currently on the team. They haven't re-signed him. I was going based on who is on the roster now. I wouldn't be unhappy with a rookie and two vets. Not at all.

Strong talk of Powell joining the Bills.  That said.. I like Powell. 26 years old. Hope he stays a JET.

Grade school was rough. 

Point taken, fair enough, until we meet again..........

PS, its douche........

It's only douche if you mean it. 

It's doosh when you're just messing around, which is all I'm doing. :)

Just FYI

Jets agree with RB Bilal Powell
Posted by Mike Wilkening on March 10, 2015, 12:16 PM EDT
cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjGetty Images

The Jets are bringing back one of their free agent running backs.

According to Manish Mehta of the New York Daily News, the club has agreed to terms with fifth-year pro Bilal Powell, a reserve who rushed for 141 yards a season ago for New York.

The Bills were suitors for Powell, but he decided to stay with New York, the Daily News said.

The 26-year-old Powell has rushed for 1,296 yards and six TDs on 332 carries in his NFL career. He has also hauled in 65 passes for 511 yards. Powell (5-10, 204) was the Jets’ fourth-round pick in 2011.

Powell again figures as one of New York’s reserve tailbacks in 2015. Another of their backs from a season ago, Chris Johnson, is set to be an unrestricted free agent.

Just FYI

Jets agree with RB Bilal Powell
Posted by Mike Wilkening on March 10, 2015, 12:16 PM EDT
cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjGetty Images

The Jets are bringing back one of their free agent running backs.

According to Manish Mehta of the New York Daily News, the club has agreed to terms with fifth-year pro Bilal Powell, a reserve who rushed for 141 yards a season ago for New York.

The Bills were suitors for Powell, but he decided to stay with New York, the Daily News said.

The 26-year-old Powell has rushed for 1,296 yards and six TDs on 332 carries in his NFL career. He has also hauled in 65 passes for 511 yards. Powell (5-10, 204) was the Jets’ fourth-round pick in 2011.

Powell again figures as one of New York’s reserve tailbacks in 2015. Another of their backs from a season ago, Chris Johnson, is set to be an unrestricted free agent.

Funny, didnt realize your numbers came from his actual average. But remember that a lot of his runs come 3rd and longish when the D is good giving up 7 or 8. That said I would like to see him get more work.

Funny, didnt realize your numbers came from his actual average. But remember that a lot of his runs come 3rd and longish when the D is good giving up 7 or 8. That said I would like to see him get more work.

If I recall, he was a workhorse in college. I think he can tote the rock, wear down a defense, he's just not explosive. He's the type of guy that Beli would make look great because he's just ask him to do what he's good at and nothing more. Our coaching staff these past 6 years didn't excel at that.

By no means am I arguing he's a stud or should be on top of our depth chart, I just think he's severely under-valued by our fans in that "grass is always greener" sort of way. No reason to clamor for other teams' #3 RB when ours is pretty good himself.

Archived