Free Agency Is Here

JetNation

NFL Logo

Let the games begin, free agency is here. Starting at 4pm players are allowed to sign with other teams, so there should be a lot of activity soon.  Darrelle Revis is expected to be someone that the Jets heavily pursue.  Many big name free agents are already linked to other teams and here are some threads with additional information on some key players:

•  '> - could a return to the Jets be in his future?
  • This thread is long, but it has just about from the past few days.
  • OG is rumored to be heading to Arizona.
  • are both restricted free agents.
  • NY Jets beat reporter Kristian Dyer is a guest on our NFL Free Agency show.

To stay on top of all the moves as the happen please visit our .

Jetnationcom?d=yIl2AUoC8zA Jetnationcom?d=qj6IDK7rITs
HrO0fCoc9dw

View the full article

With Free Agency FINALLY here.. It feels like Christmas.... When you come down stairs to see all of your presents have been unwrapped and stolen by others except for a few because you just couldn't wake up in time.(:

Just joking. Its a good day to be a Jets fan. We finally get to see who is going to be a big contribution to the 2015 roster. With some big names already gone is there a possible way we can pry some of those guys away from their respective teams?

Tell me who you would like to see us sign.

Not just immediate starts go in depth.. What do we need to be a contender this year?

I think it first starts with the corners.

We have to get Revis and Cro back. They are vital to our unit.

Second we need depth at S. Rahim Moore is a guy who is still available with few teams floating around his name us being one. The SS from the chiefs Parker is another good option.

Third OLB has to be a concern with older guya like Pace and Babin being the only Jets around. I would like to see us pick up Brooks Reed, Jason Worlids or Shead.

Our O-Line needs to be retooled if we are facing Such twice a year...

Iuptia is likely gone upon his verbal agreement with the Cardinals. I haven't gave up hope.. Maybe we can pry him away with money $$$$$$ .... Not everyone is Revis.

We need another wide out honestly if we let Harvin walk. Stevie Johnson, Torrey Smith or Eddie Royal would be nice pick ups.

Hoyer is a vet who our name has been attached to as of recent. I may be the minority but I favor him over Fitz. IDC if he knows the system or not... DO NOT want Fitz.

I think some of these guys can really help. We could be contenders as soon as 2016 if our draft goes well.

Archived