Greg Hardy Suspension

AFJF

Not jets related but interesting football blurb I heard yesterday from Francessa.  I don't like him, but I tune in when Philly sports radio is on commercial break....he said Cowboys are extremely confident that Hardy's suspension will be reduced to four games.  Dallas could be ridiculous w/ Hardy/Gregory combo rushing the passer.

Not jets related but interesting football blurb I heard yesterday from Francessa.  I don't like him, but I tune in when Philly sports radio is on commercial break....he said Cowboys are extremely confident that Hardy's suspension will be reduced to four games.  Dallas could be ridiculous w/ Hardy/Gregory combo rushing the passer.

I wouldn' doubt it either.  He was suspended what, 15 games last year?  

Yes and no..it wasn't really a suspension (exempt list, maybe) because the league was awaiting the results of is situation.  Once it was resolved, they then hit him with a ten game suspension.  I think you're right though.  The fact that he missed so many games last year could be viewed as "time served" to some degree and he'll see it reduced.

Yes and no..it wasn't really a suspension (exempt list, maybe) because the league was awaiting the results of is situation.  Once it was resolved, they then hit him with a ten game suspension.  I think you're right though.  The fact that he missed so many games last year could be viewed as "time served" to some degree and he'll see it reduced.

I think if the league wants to get this right, they FINE him the game checks he received sitting on his ass last season, and they hit him for 4 games this year as well.  Then last year serves as a suspension as well. 

I think if the league wants to get this right, they FINE him the game checks he received sitting on his ass last season, and they hit him for 4 games this year as well.  Then last year serves as a suspension as well. 

Whatever they decide to do, if the Cowboys get him back for twelve games with Gregory being groomed then the addition of La'el Collins...that team is going to be awesome.  All the RB's have to do is stay healthy and they'll be just fine behind that line.

Whatever they decide to do, if the Cowboys get him back for twelve games with Gregory being groomed then the addition of La'el Collins...that team is going to be awesome.  All the RB's have to do is stay healthy and they'll be just fine behind that line.

America's team!  Greg Hardy, La'el Collins, Randy Gregory, the dude that killed his teammate......I'm sure I'm missing more obvious ones lol but I digress.

It doesn't count as a suspension because he was still receiving game checks. I'd doubt it goes down to 4, but I feel like it will be reduced - maybe 6. 

Their team is awesome on paper. No reason for them not to represent NFC in the Superbowl. But I am a little superstitious. I think Romo is an unlucky guy and one weird thing will cause Dallas lose an important game in the playoffs. 

Archived