Verdict: GUILTY...The PUNISHMENT:? Trolls Only Thread

32EBoozer

http://giphy.com/gifs/will-arnett-arrested-development-1Pmkm784vR9n2

If anyone knows how to post this GIF I will  be grateful. This is to ALL those 'Cheats fans out there who will want to argue the verdict coming down next week on Tammy Brady.Use this Thread to have a vibrant discussion among yourselves !

Tex and Wicked Awesome and Masshole and AFC East Fan, GuidoYastrzemski can all have a peaceful and uninterrupted discussion about the suspension here. Please, leave us Jets Fans to discuss it w/o interruption in our threads.

If anyone knows how to post this GIF I will  be grateful. This is to ALL those 'Cheats fans out there who will want to argue the verdict coming down next week on Tammy Brady.Use this Thread to have a vibrant discussion among yourselves !

Tex and Wicked Awesome and Masshole and AFC East Fan, GuidoYastrzemski can all have a peaceful and uninterrupted discussion about the suspension here. Please, leave us Jets Fans to discuss it w/o interruption in our threads.

Yeah, we're not going to post that gif.

If anyone knows how to post this GIF I will be grateful. This is to ALL those 'Cheats fans out there who will want to argue the verdict coming down next week on Tammy Brady.Use this Thread to have a vibrant discussion among yourselves !

I'd add my objective and insightful commentary, but the thread title says this thread is for trolls only.

Now come on.... I promised the trolls that this would be their own little thread to play on.

It's like giving the ZOMBIES there own little Island on "The Walking Dead"

So let's give them their privacy... we can always come on and "read only"... kind of like the Zoo.

Keep your hands in the car and "No Feeding The Animals"

how-to-be-on-the-walking-dead.jpg?w=625

OK Patsies!! Time to start gettin' on the train to talk All things Tom Brady/ Suspension/ Deflated Balls/ Ways to Cheat/Wells Report and Roger Goodell doesn't LOVE you anymore and why can't he destroy the evidence AGAIN!

Remember this is your thread.... Enjoy it and be sure to stay in your little sand box while the adults talk about

big people things in other threads!

OK Patsies!! Time to start gettin' on the train to talk All things Tom Brady/ Suspension/ Deflated Balls/ Ways to Cheat/Wells Report and Roger Goodell doesn't LOVE you anymore and why can't he destroy the evidence AGAIN!

Remember this is your thread.... Enjoy it and be sure to stay in your little sand box while the adults talk about

big people things in other threads!

Goodell needs to save face.  I think there will be a 4 game penalty.  This seems to be the number that will temper the NFL fan base.  And,  I don't think Brady will appeal.

Goodell needs to save face.  I think there will be a 4 game penalty.  This seems to be the number that will temper the NFL fan base.  And,  I don't think Brady will appeal.

You know posts are time stamped, right?

Archived