Breaking Bad Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

Did it not make sense?  I thought if a survivor, survived....that their survival trumped the team that actually won.  Meaning, you'd win and not the town or scum (which clearly wont happen this game).

Wow.  Im not kidding.  Leave work and go get a ******* Cat Scan of your brain.  Some heffer must have reveresed doggiestyled you into an aneurysm,

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you want to team up with me? I'm town, but nobody listens to me. So, together we could just made poop jokes and fat jokes all over pac's mongloid head.

Nah dude.  Actually feel worse for Doggin.  He finally comes back and Nolder makes him bascially a lamp post in the game.  Bad for him because he got investigated early.  Oh yeah Nolder even started the game at night.  Everybody knows Doggin is somebody likely to be viewed.  ******* waste.  We get 17 people for a game first time in a bit and so far two of us aren;t even playing.  What the **** does a survivor do?  Scum hunt?  Why? Lie to town?  Why? does not matter.  All you gotta do is be alive at end game.  No gameplay potential at all.  

Nah dude.  Actually feel worse for Doggin.  He finally comes back and Nolder makes him bascially a lamp post in the game.  Bad for him because he got investigated early.  Oh yeah Nolder even started the game at night.  Everybody knows Doggin is somebody likely to be viewed.  ******* waste.  We get 17 people for a game first time in a bit and so far two of us aren;t even playing.  What the **** does a survivor do?  Scum hunt?  Why? Lie to town?  Why? does not matter.  All you gotta do is be alive at end game.  No gameplay potential at all.  

Who do you think is scum?

Hunt scum with us and win with the town.  That's what I'd do. 

Hunt scum with us and win with the town.  That's what I'd do. 

Know what I hate?  Participation trophies.  Crusher, if you play till the end you win. Really?  wow how exciting.  **** you guys.  Hate everybody now.  Funny part is your gonna sh*t at who my charactor is.  ******* waste. Nolder is a ******* tard.  I will NEVER play a game of his again and he might as well mod kill me now.  because Im getting more irritated by the moment.  

you're going to be the lamp post that lets itself get pissed on?

I didn't pick this role.  Read the wiki.  Even says nobody wants to play this role.  Yet Nolder takes the greatest show of all time and hand out at least two of them.  What a ******* joke.  He gets 17 people to play here and make two of us lamp post.  

I didn't pick this role.  Read the wiki.  Even says nobody wants to play this role.  Yet Nolder takes the greatest show of all time and hand out at least two of them.  What a ******* joke.  He gets 17 people to play here and make two of us lamp post.  

hahah... you got a point.

I was gonna try to just make zero game related post and try to make it to 100 before anyone noticed.  I was trying to relax and just break balls but after I realized doggin got it too Im sorta fried now.  

Go to the meditation clinic and get a belly rub.

No I dont.  Just need to be alive when somebody wins.  Truth is this is a stupid ******* role.  Waste of my time and Doggins time.  Might as well reveal my charactor and get modkilled.  ******* pointless.

just play as town you big fat dummy

major computer issues..  impossibly slow load times.

hate that people who were laughing at JC's claim are now scrambling to tell him how to use it.

Really? I find it amusing. 

Still waiting Hallialeujah....

I'm at work, so I do have to get off the phone sooooometimes.

Your D1 actions. I don't feel that you contributed to game, out was mostly non-game related content out of you.

I'm at work, so I do have to get off the phone sooooometimes.

Your D1 actions. I don't feel that you contributed to game, out was mostly non-game related content out of you.

this is super weak..  I just had a page long post where I hit on every player lol..  and it was still D1.

not you too...

ok so the last 3 people calling me scum couldn't read their name, didn't know what a survivor was, and is saying I didn't have game content on the heels of pages and pages of my recent "game play"...

Just keeping this straight.

Caught up.

It amazes me how Pac can continue to look worse and worse. There's nothing he can say to change the fact that he tried to divert attention from JC, and when it looked like JC was the lynched, Pac backpedalled so obviously that even I couldn't help but be aware of it. I admit I'm not the most observant mafia player, But obvious Pac is obvious. JC is clearly the lynch for tomorrow. 

Caught up.

It amazes me how Pac can continue to look worse and worse. There's nothing he can say to change the fact that he tried to divert attention from JC, and when it looked like JC was the lynched, Pac backpedalled so obviously that even I couldn't help but be aware of it. I admit I'm not the most observant mafia player, But obvious Pac is obvious. JC is clearly the lynch for tomorrow. 

He's a gelatinous brown wart hog whose only direction is down as he gets older and fatter

different style from you is noted

Archived