Breaking Bad Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

Oh I don't really mind.

I was just explaining to Ape why I gave you free reign.

Thought it'd be funnier. You're letting me down.

It's still no skin off my back if we wait until tomorrow lol.

come on the last hour I made up for it.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Pac projects his own stupidity onto everyone else.... it has to be the case. I've been playing this game a long time, he's seen how I break things down... only an idiot wouldn't draw the conclusion that I'm evaluating every scenario as a possible driver to his behavior on D1. 

Of course I considered it as him being scum or him being town. I hammered him because he wasn't being useful alive, so at least seeing his alignment gives a frame of reference to go back and evaluate people reacting to my pursuit of him.

This is basic sh*t.

He's a ******* idiot.

I think Pac projects his own stupidity onto everyone else.... it has to be the case. I've been playing this game a long time, he's seen how I break things down... only an idiot wouldn't draw the conclusion that I'm evaluating every scenario as a possible driver to his behavior on D1. 

Of course I considered it as him being scum or him being town. I hammered him because he wasn't being useful alive, so at least seeing his alignment gives a frame of reference to go back and evaluate people reacting to my pursuit of him.

This is basic sh*t.

He's a ******* idiot.

shhhh.... 

ok that's it.

Awesome. I really hope you shot me and you flip town. Not for myself, I'll mock you regardless... but for guys like JIF and 80 that routinely put together horrific townie games. You'll be eclipsing anything and everything they've ever done to destroy a town.

I also won't have to bother with this sh*t from teh lake this weekend.

Priceless.

Awesome. I really hope you shot me and you flip town. Not for myself, I'll mock you regardless... but for guys like JIF and 80 that routinely put together horrific townie games. You'll be eclipsing anything and everything they've ever done to destroy a town.

I also won't have to bother with this sh*t from teh lake this weekend.

Priceless.

Look at the rabbits..  the pretty, pretty rabbits.

Look at the rabbits..  the pretty, pretty rabbits.

The good thing about you dragging your feet is that it gave me plenty of time to lampoon you... so that was fun. The better part is that if you did in fact shoot me, I'm actually psyched about it. You hurt the town, but I drew the shot and protect any power roles we might have from your idiotic ego.

I win you mutt.

The good thing about you dragging your feet is that it gave me plenty of time to lampoon you... so that was fun. The better part is that if you did in fact shoot me, I'm actually psyched about it. You hurt the town, but I drew the shot and protect any power roles we might have from your idiotic ego.

I win you mutt.

Hey that's cool man.. 

ftr was about to choose Hess but someone just couldn't shut up when they were ahead.

Calls Hess scum all game long... never does anything about it... yea, your ego about being a good scum hunter wasn't going to allow for that... I'm still banking on you flipping scum, primarily because I don't think as town you would be able to deny your ego... or your stupidity.

Calls Hess scum all game long... never does anything about it... yea, your ego about being a good scum hunter wasn't going to allow for that... I'm still banking on you flipping scum, primarily because I don't think as town you would be able to deny your ego... or your stupidity.

all game long has been exactly 2 flipping voting opportunities..

No one was going to lynch him on day 1 so why waste the vote...  on day 2 I tried to play it straight and ran into a derp fest.  at a certain point enough is enough..  on to the next game my friend.

all game long has been exactly 2 flipping voting opportunities..

No one was going to lynch him on day 1 so why waste the vote...  on day 2 I tried to play it straight and ran into a derp fest.  at a certain point enough is enough..  on to the next game my friend.

No one was going to lynch Ny on day 1, so why did you waste your vote on her? Derp fest on day 2 = lynching the mafia recruiter.

Nothing you're saying makes sense, you played a stupid game, regardless of faction.

No one was going to lynch Ny on day 1, so why did you waste your vote on her? Derp fest on day 2 = lynching the mafia recruiter.

Nothing you're saying makes sense, you played a stupid game, regardless of faction.

Which is why I voted Doggin... then JC...

I was trying to shed light on the other players while doing what I thought was right voting wise.  It's not that foreign a concept.

Not to mention when I realized we were playing a conversion game I was man enough to re-evaluate the Nyn thing and base reads off of information we got during the lynch and night phases.  This "bulldog pac" crap you try and spew is nonsense..  I've always changed my mind on things.  like every good player should.

Nolder are you doing teh scene tonight? I want to hit the sack, but don't want to forgo the opportunity to piss on Pac's grave... 

oh I don't care how the person I killed flips..  doc, cop, omnipotent townie...  like I said..  I'm not fond of this town.

Which is why I voted Doggin... then JC...

I was trying to shed light on the other players while doing what I thought was right voting wise.  It's not that foreign a concept.

Not to mention when I realized we were playing a conversion game I was man enough to re-evaluate the Nyn thing and base reads off of information we got during the lynch and night phases.  This "bulldog pac" crap you try and spew is nonsense..  I've always changed my mind on things.  like every good player should.

I never said "bulldog" anything. You're still taking what I say, putting it in the meat grinder between your ears, and turning it into unintelligible Pachole sausage.

oh I don't care how the person I killed flips..  doc, cop, omnipotent townie...  like I said..  I'm not fond of this town.

Clearly, you've been working against it all game. 

I love it when your inner gash shows... now pretend that you aren't bitter by nature by saying something "high road" like "on to the next game". 

I never said "bulldog" anything. You're still taking what I say, putting it in the meat grinder between your ears, and turning it into unintelligible Pachole sausage.

it was only around the 30th time in the last 2 games that you said "town pac had 3 players by mid day 1 and won't let go" that I got pissed off.  it's simply not true.  I have names right at the end of lynches that I put up..  like i believe I did each one of our lynches this game.

this notion that by page 4 I have 4 people I'll vote is highly annoying..  yet you keep spewing it like it's true.

5mhSOXQ.jpg

And now we have breaking news: a shooting at a local park with two young men dead and several people injured. We go to Warren Bellmont who's live on the scene. Warren can you tell us more about what happened today?

it was only around the 30th time in the last 2 games that you said "town pac had 3 players by mid day 1 and won't let go" that I got pissed off.  it's simply not true.  I have names right at the end of lynches that I put up..  like i believe I did each one of our lynches.

this notion that by page 4 I have 4 people I'll vote is highly annoying..  yet you keep spewing it like it's true.

It's a tell I've used to catch you several times as scum. Including last game. It may be a fluke that you hit a scum tell as town this game, but I'm not apologizing for using what I know has worked in the past.

If it's "annoying" to you, then it's just an added bonus... even if it eventually stops being a reliable tell. 

2 stubborn smart asses...  makes for good drama if nothing else.

Indeed it does.

Also, if you're town, I am actually hoping you nailed scum here. 

But if you didn't and you really shot me, then that's ******* awesome and if you think I've been annoying leading up to it... you just wait.

b85zHMk.jpg

Yes, hello Kate, today at about 10:45 AM a young man named Domingo Molina who goes by his street moniker Krazy 8 was approached by several people in Hahn Park who were apparently upset that Molina had been dealing drugs in their neighborhood. Feeling threatened Molina pulled a pistol out and started waving it at the crowd but that only seemed to aggravate the angry residents who then swarmed Molina and began beating him. Molina fired his gun wildly and hit A young man who had nothing to do with the incident and was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Shortly after Molina had his head repeatedly slammed onto the sidewalk by an unknown assailant which cracked his skull killing him instantly. The young man, Walter White Jr, who has a mild case of cerebral palsy and walks on crutches was just released from his high school and was walking to a local sandwich shop for lunch when the bullet struck him in the chest causing his lungs to collapse. He was later pronounced dead on the scene. His father Walter White Sr, the notorious drug dealer Heisenberg, was killed earlier this week. He is survived by his Mother Skyler and his little sister Holly.

In a bizarre twist I was told just moments ago by the police that Molina was part of an undercover investigation with the Drug Enforcement Agency. An officer explained to me that Molina was not the one dealing drugs and was in fact feeding vital information to law enforcement and has been working with the DEA for several years after being indited on drug charges himself in 2011. Truly a tragedy all the way around. Back to you Kate.

Indeed it does.

Also, if you're town, I am actually hoping you nailed scum here. 

But if you didn't and you really shot me, then that's ******* awesome and if you think I've been annoying leading up to it... you just wait.

hey man should have shut up..  I was about to shoot Hess.

Archived