Breaking Bad Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

not throwing crap at all go back and read the thread following her post YOU questioned her then did nothing further. Would you like me to quote you cause I can do that as well.

Possibility of recruitment ? Really

OMG you are dense. Fine lynch me. I was recruited and Im town now. With all the conversions not sure her being the cop matters but her ability to build town is. Sadly Pac realized what a bunch of retard rock heads you are and I am the lynch. So sad.

On phone vote me

Honestly not fat blubbering just want to prove how stupid and close minded smash face is.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

these were the questions to which leelou answered with the same crap yet neither one of them questioned further. I thought I would save this for later in the game but now seems appropriate

But she answered. There was nothing to question further at the time. CTM also had a lengthy discussion about her role and ways we might be able to vet her where I pitched in with my thoughts when he asked. Where were you?

OMG you are dense. Fine lynch me. I was recruited and Im town now. With all the conversions not sure her being the cop matters but her ability to build town is. Sadly Pac realized what a bunch of retard rock heads you are and I am the lynch. So sad.

On phone vote me

Honestly not fat blubbering just want to prove how stupid and close minded smash face is.

If it wasnt enough to have read through that scumbag piece of sh*t Pac's teenage girl emo meltdown, now we have to listen to block head Smash come in here after literally not playing at all and tell us what to do with his completely false logic.  Yay!!!!!

It was a brain fart because it didn't actually mean anything imo. 

yet later in the thread you said you understood why I posted it. pointing out when people don't pay attention is always relevant especially when people in the thread were pointing out it was night phase.

yet later in the thread you said you understood why I posted it. pointing out when people don't pay attention is always relevant especially when people in the thread were pointing out it was night phase.

I said I understood where you were coming from. I didn't say I agree with it.

You don't really deserve this, but I'll say it anyhow. I didn't agree with what you said, but you kicked started the game with an observation and people got way too trigger happy with you. I thought you were being taken on for a ride. That sums it up nicely. Enjoy.

On phone vote me

now I'm stupid eh Crush ?  We shall see who the stupid one is.

Are you seriously dragging up an argument from beginning of D1?

thought you dug it up

Smash's brain fart at the start of the game and the overreaction over it gave me town vibes, as stated at the time. But ever since then he pretty much disappeared. Wouldn't have bothered me as much, if it wasn't him coming out of the woodwork after Ape dies to push a lynch on Lee. Gonna have to see if when people were discussing Lee's claim on D3 he actually commented about any of it. Not liking it at all so far.

I'll tell you what Ill back off now maybe you guys should think about what I said ... Especially if there is multiple teams that can recruit like has been mentioned. I'm off to bed.

and NYN just so you're aware I'm not telling you off at all unless someone disagreeing with you automatically qualifies as telling you off .

You don't really deserve this, but I'll say it anyhow. I didn't agree with what you said, but you kicked started the game with an observation and people got way too trigger happy with you. I thought you were being taken on for a ride. That sums it up nicely. Enjoy.

you really need to settle down you're turning a conversation into an argument and yes it was my intention to get the game rolling which I also stated earlier but so many people in these games skim the **** out of them I feel obligated to call them out. And guess what that was not directed at you :P

FYI Smash...

question;

Would like to know too.

Response:

I have 2 options: view and recruit to town. It is not always successful and I am not told if I am successful. My theory is I can only recruit survivors and seeing as how many people are claiming survivor. 

GFY

I mean if it not obvious what's going on what could be clearer. The moment I asked her why she pointed out that she voted, because that's an odd thing for a cop to say even in this situation since it makes no difference in the game- I got no response from her , Hess quoted an extremely long Pac post, Then he decided to chime in to give his opinion on why she said it even though she was in thread herself not responding- and then the same crew votes the people voting her. I wonder if she's the last recruiter. Gee ******* whiz.

I mean if it not obvious what's going on what could be clearer. The moment I asked her why she pointed out that she voted, because that's an odd thing for a cop to say even in this situation since it makes no difference in the game- I got no response from her , Hess quoted an extremely long Pac post, Then he decided to chime in to give his opinion on why she said it even though she was in thread herself not responding- and then the same crew votes the people voting her. I wonder if she's the last recruiter. Gee ******* whiz.

How does her knowing that doggin' was not town fit into it, though?

She could be. I don't really care though. 

Archived