Breaking Bad Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you still haven't pmd me those pics.

Because you haven't earned them. I just wanted to know why you're talking cultists in your list. Probably need to look at who brought up that potential for a cult, because I haven't seen any proof that there is one as of yet.

Because you haven't earned them. I just wanted to know why you're talking cultists in your list. Probably need to look at who brought up that potential for a cult, because I haven't seen any proof that there is one as of yet.

You seem nice and smart..

because every night there are no deaths and Walt White was mafia "recruiter"...  he recruited someone on N zero and then again last night (by the team)..  so I'm under the impression there are 2 cultists in the game and a 3rd party..  2 cult teams doesn't make sense in this small a game and there's no scum team because there have been no deaths.

You seem nice and smart..

because every night there are no deaths and Walt White was mafia "recruiter"...  he recruited someone on N zero and then again last night (by the team)..  so I'm under the impression there are 2 cultists in the game and a 3rd party..  2 cult teams doesn't make sense in this small a game and there's no scum team because there have been no deaths.

I am nice and smart, thanks :rolleyes:

My point is that MAFIA recruiter means MAFIA, lol.

Maybe they can't both recruit and kill on the same night? Maybe they have limited shots? Holstering to sow confusion?

That's besides the fact that I think JC revealed partial truth when he revealed his role. Masonizer, x shots, failed to recruit Ape N0, failed to recruit N1. It can't all be a lie. He was a mafia recruiter not a masonizer, but I see it likely he had an x shot and failed to recruit Ape due to Ape being town not survivor or for various other reasons. His failed recruit N1 is up for debate though.

Still not proof there is a cult, but it is a possibility I suppose. I'll need to see it to believe it.

Maybe they can't both recruit and kill on the same night? Maybe they have limited shots? Holstering to sow confusion?

That's besides the fact that I think JC revealed partial truth when he revealed his role. Masonizer, x shots, failed to recruit Ape N0, failed to recruit N1. It can't all be a lie. He was a mafia recruiter not a masonizer, but I see it likely he had an x shot and failed to recruit Ape due to Ape being town not survivor or for various other reasons. His failed recruit N1 is up for debate though.

Still not proof there is a cult, but it is a possibility I suppose. I'll need to see it to believe it.

I was being sincere with the nice and smart comment..  I really am kind of a nice guy, albeit ball breaker, in RL.

I was being sincere with the nice and smart comment..  I really am kind of a nice guy, albeit ball breaker, in RL.

I take everything you people say with a grain of salt. And I'm used to being talked down to in these games, I'm sure that's no surprise.

I'm discounting everything JC said..  no need to pay attention to any of it imo.  we tend to ramble on about nothing when we're trapped so I don't think there's anything to gleen.

Mafia, cult, same thing at this point.  JC was the recruiter so I just call all of that cult.

I take everything you people say with a grain of salt. And I'm used to being talked down to in these games, I'm sure that's no surprise.

You should definitely take everything with a grain of salt but not sure why you're used to getting talked down to?  You actually play quite well and are smart and witty..  we just do this stuff for fun.

you annoyed me because you were coming after me using ape logic but I'm not "really" angry about it.  And I'm kind of annoying myself.

I'm discounting everything JC said..  no need to pay attention to any of it imo.  we tend to ramble on about nothing when we're trapped so I don't think there's anything to gleen.

Mafia, cult, same thing at this point.  JC was the recruiter so I just call all of that cult.

I'm not going to discount everything he said; the best way to lie is to use the truth and change a little of it to make the lie more believable. Also helps you say on track, which makes you more believable in turn.

Semantics, then? Not a fan, because not the same thing. Let's just call things what they are

You should definitely take everything with a grain of salt but not sure why you're used to getting talked down to?  You actually play quite well and are smart and witty..  we just do this stuff for fun.

you annoyed me because you were coming after me using ape logic but I'm not "really" angry about it.  And I'm kind of annoying myself.

Because girls are stupid, obvs. Some people on DM think it's funny to call me stupid and talk down to me like I don't know what's going on when they're trying to discredit what I'm saying. I don't take well to being treated like a child. I'm here to have fun, relieve RL stress, and lynch scum.

Bold: LOL

Told you guys JC always names scum in his suspect posts . He does it to cover his ass later in the game, I'm pretty sure of it since I've seen him do it as scum and as a teammate

So who did JC distance from, any recollection? Or do we have to go back and find it. 

I want to recall him voting Crusher. I know he voted Pac. I feel like he made comments about "masonizing" Nyn. Anyone else?

Jif..  what a pile of shark sh-t...  this 40 year old trike riding punk refused to give me the decency of telling me why he was voting me and instead played it off.  maybe I should kill it.

the Mess Station...  has done absolutely nada and hid in treehouse while the rest of us tried to figure the game out.  Today he came in, surprise kicked me in the nuts, then ran away like a coward.  He needs a bullet to the brain.

It's Leelou, Ape, JiF, or Hess.

Shoot me. 

I'm at the point where I'm rooting for you to be town. I figure I can throw saving JC on D1, muddling the game like the bastard child of Jack D and Darthe, and then killing one of the most obvious town reads in the game in your face for a good 1-2 years... of course, I'm basing that estimate on being about 50% less than how long you guys latch onto things. Since I'm nowhere near as petty as you insecure pansies.

I think maybe time for that hideous Ape to die..  he needs a lesson in humility and to stop pretending he knows anything about "how Pac plays as town"....

Awesome, you're basically admitting you know I'm town.

You are the one to be teaching lessons in humility... and that is much more important to "teach lessons" than playing well, isn't it Slats?

Shoot me. 

I'm at the point where I'm rooting for you to be town. I figure I can throw saving JC on D1, muddling the game like the bastard child of Jack D and Darthe, and then killing one of the most obvious town reads in the game in your face for a good 1-2 years... of course, I'm basing that estimate on being about 50% less than how long you guys latch onto things. Since I'm nowhere near as petty as you insecure pansies.

Oh I might.. you played terribly.  Tried to tell you calmly, screamed at you, made what I thought were good points, and you still just wanted to spend 99% of your time on "OBVIOUS SCUM PAC" and 1% on the other 15 players.

Awesome, you're basically admitting you know I'm town.

You are the one to be teaching lessons in humility... and that is much more important to "teach lessons" than playing well, isn't it Slats?

oh make no mistake of the final 4 your most likely to be town..  That doesn't mean letting you live is best for town.  It's a legit debate I'm having with myself. I hate this town and want it to lose and while killing you is most gratifying leaving you alive is best for Cult...

but then if you were converted later on.. etc etc..  I really am thinking this through.

Ok....

Crusher -   Suddenly the lamp post wants to play.  he claims it's because he's town but I think Leelou converted him.  Killing him wouldn't be particularly gratifying because he only came after me as what I believe to be a cultist.  If I'm wrong I'm fine but townies shouldn't leave him alive.   Shot probability 15%.

Leelou -   Shocked that townies are content to let her live and potentially lead around town.  That reveal was discombobulated and lacks logic.  She has to investigate or cure but she can only cure survivors?  uh huh..  Town should take my advice and all survivors reveal.  If there's only 2 of you then her reveal sucks that much more.  Interesting that as soon as I suggested lynching her Crush, JiF (who just said he hated her reveal), and Hess rapid fire voted me.  Shot probability 75%

Hess-   If I'm really looking at helping town win this is who I shoot.  He's done absolutely nothing this entire game, disappeared all day yesterday but amazingly reappeared to start the day and immediately voted me.  I think this guy  is scum.  Luckily for him I'm so pissed off at what I believe to be multiple townies on my train that I may just let him live.  I warned you all so it's up to you if you want to see him skate through.  Shot probability 90%.

Jif- I would have been fine with him had he explained his vote but instead he acted like the a$$hole he is and made a glib comment.  He certainly started today differently than he ended yesterday so he may have been converted.  Definitely someone to watch if he's alive.  Shot probability 80%.

Hallia- My friend but she's clearly dirty.  Not sure how or why everyone (looks at JiF) abandoned her today and went with me.  She never gave a real reason for voting me and is the real person who defended JC until the end.  Sad thing is I was going to play this straight today but as soon as I saw the idiocy returning I just threw my hands up and decided to get lynched.  No energy for the stupid any more.  Shot probability 5% even though I think shes scum.  At least she was blatantly voting me for no reason instead of manufacturing reasons.

Nyn -   Surprised our so called "good player" didn't understand once I realized it was a conversion game that I had to re-evaluate my reads.  I stopped going after her because I was going under the impression that there are currently 2 live cultists in the game.  Her play on day one made sense to me as scum..  not cult.  I think she's town atm and while I'd like to shoot her for fun I want her to stay alive and get better at this.  Going after me every game and riding in the apes sidecar is not how to do it.  Shot probability 0%

Ape- I'm so torn with this idiot.  I honestly think he's town but he's just so annoying and so bad at this he really is a liability.  The problem is at this point I kind of want cult to win so leaving him alive is the best thing to do with that goal in mind.  He stumbled his way into JC and then proceeded to link me to him with some of the worst logic I've ever seen.  Does he think I'm some kind of idiot or novice with this sh-t that I would sprint on thread and protect JC??? my god just an awful and annoying performance..  but again..  I want cult to win so maybe I should leave him alive...  sigh...  Shot probability 90%...

On Crusher and Leelou... CTM and I already pieced this together, we waited all day for you to tell us sh*t we said hours ago. Awesome. You're an idiot.

Hess... you've been saying you think he is non-town for a while, like going back to your big list. Never once voted him. You are playing an awesome town game. You're an idiot.

JIF... mouthed off to you, gotta be scum, convert, sk, survivor, one-man-army of doom... whatever. You're an idiot.

Hallia... by your logic (in defending yourself) NOBODY on scum would possibly have a reason to defend JC. However, your case on Hallia is that she defended JC to the end. Amazing. You're an idiot.

Nyn... You're an idiot.

Ape... I acted like I'd been there before, because nailing D1 scum is what I do. You tried to save him, because you suck at this game - whether you are town or scum in this instance, it was stupid play by a stupid player. I like that me doing well sends you into a downward spiral of moronic reasoning and excuse-making. Shoot me. I want you to. I'm rooting for me to be wrong about you, just so that we can collectively laugh in your face for playing one of the worst town games seen here in a long, long time. You're an insecure idiot. Do it. Forgo doing anything positive for the town and shoot me, then spend the entire dead thread and end game trying to convince people that you "showed me". 

oh make no mistake of the final 4 your most likely to be town..  That doesn't mean letting you live is best for town.  It's a legit debate I'm having with myself. I hate this town and want it to lose and while killing you is most gratifying leaving you alive is best for Cult...

but then if you were converted later on.. etc etc..  I really am thinking this through.

I wouldn't call it legit. I'd call it a debate that nobody is capable of winning.

dude you told me to wait..  I was about to give you a name lol.

not my fault it's been a busy 7 hours.

Oh I don't really mind.

I was just explaining to Ape why I gave you free reign.

Thought it'd be funnier. You're letting me down.

It's still no skin off my back if we wait until tomorrow lol.

Oh I might.. you played terribly.  Tried to tell you calmly, screamed at you, made what I thought were good points, and you still just wanted to spend 99% of your time on "OBVIOUS SCUM PAC" and 1% on the other 15 players.

JC is dead, because of me.

Yelling at you keeps me alive and from being a conversion candidate. If you end up being scum that's great, if not, fine too... cratering is a survival and scum hunting tactic that I've got pretty well mastered. 

It's what allows me to keep you in the balance... while doing things like digging further into Lily. I usually like to do this with smarter adversaries though, because eventually if they're town they figure out how to signal it to me and we end up working together. CTM is capable of this. Smashmouth and JC too. SMC and I have done this. With you, it's a limited tactic because you're too ego-driven and dim-witted to pick up on it.

Oh I don't really mind.

I was just explaining to Ape why I gave you free reign.

Thought it'd be funnier. You're letting me down.

It's still no skin off my back if we wait until tomorrow lol.

Yeah, I was rooting for him to bring the funny too... he's just acting like a sore-loser gash instead.

JC is dead, because of me.

Yelling at you keeps me alive and from being a conversion candidate. If you end up being scum that's great, if not, fine too... cratering is a survival and scum hunting tactic that I've got pretty well mastered. 

It's what allows me to keep you in the balance... while doing things like digging further into Lily. I usually like to do this with smarter adversaries though, because eventually if they're town they figure out how to signal it to me and we end up working together. CTM is capable of this. Smashmouth and JC too. SMC and I have done this. With you, it's a limited tactic because you're too ego-driven and dim-witted to pick up on it.

g'dammit your name was about to get sent nolder but then you typed out what I thought you were doing...

Nolder give me 5.

Archived