Breaking Bad Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

If it's true that only Survivors can get recruited, we're at least depleting the pool of recruitment. But unrelated to that... I bought Kiv's claim, I bought Crusher's claim. I am not buying 80's claim, and neither should you. 

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And I'm not going to shut up until he's lynched. He's been playing with a PURPOSE the entire game. Him openly saying he wanted to play to win with scum is great, but since he claims to be a survivor he shouldn't know who scum is... how did he manage to pull off defending JC indirectly since the game started in everything he chose to do? He is dirty.

So who did JC distance from, any recollection? Or do we have to go back and find it. 

I want to recall him voting Crusher. I know he voted Pac. I feel like he made comments about "masonizing" Nyn. Anyone else?

well this is the second time i've posted this so ....

It was information so town who may have suspected one of the 3 people he mentioned could use it to make a better decision. I believe the three he mentioned were APE, PAC and Lily.

Lee said she doesn't get confirmation if it worked. If 80 is scum, and she converts him, all he's gonna do is say it worked. And I'm not gonna buy that because I don't buy his claim either. His claim is an attempt to get cover with the other Survivors that claimed and was done only after JC was lost. I'm not gonna trust anything that comes out of his mouth at any point. At best we lynch scum, at worst we lynch survivor. 

I think you misunderstood what I said. I'm pretty sure that the survivor would be told that they're now town/mafia. So, if they come out and say they were converted, and Leelou confirms that they are who she tried to convert the night before, we basically have the equivalent of a cop viewing without her having to go back the next night to make sure it worked. This doesn't work if Leelou tells us her intentions or reveals who she "converted" before they come out about it themselves.

My stupid internet is in and out, probably not going to be able to do much rereading tonight. Ugh

And I'm not going to shut up until he's lynched. He's been playing with a PURPOSE the entire game. Him openly saying he wanted to play to win with scum is great, but since he claims to be a survivor he shouldn't know who scum is... how did he manage to pull off defending JC indirectly since the game started in everything he chose to do? He is dirty.

I find myself agreeing with you a lot this game Nyn; I just hope we don't speed lynch come day. That's getting a bit frustrating from an information standpoint.

I'm fixing to just go to bed. I'm getting about a two minute window every 10 to 15 minutes to actually connect to the internet. May just sleep this off until morning or else I'll end up throwing my computer at the wall and yelling at a poor customer service rep at Charter Communications. :cussing:

Lee, are you willing to try this out?

I will try something. This is why I was getting annoyed with CTM last night phase. He kept asking what I did on thread. I wanted to see how Crusher reacted without knowing if I submitted the action or not. 

Ok....

Crusher - Suddenly the lamp post wants to play. he claims it's because he's town but I think Leelou converted him. Killing him wouldn't be particularly gratifying because he only came after me as what I believe to be a cultist. If I'm wrong I'm fine but townies shouldn't leave him alive. Shot probability 15%.

Leelou - Shocked that townies are content to let her live and potentially lead around town. That reveal was discombobulated and lacks logic. She has to investigate or cure but she can only cure survivors? uh huh.. Town should take my advice and all survivors reveal. If there's only 2 of you then her reveal sucks that much more. Interesting that as soon as I suggested lynching her Crush, JiF (who just said he hated her reveal), and Hess rapid fire voted me. Shot probability 75%

Hess- If I'm really looking at helping town win this is who I shoot. He's done absolutely nothing this entire game, disappeared all day yesterday but amazingly reappeared to start the day and immediately voted me. I think this guy is scum. Luckily for him I'm so pissed off at what I believe to be multiple townies on my train that I may just let him live. I warned you all so it's up to you if you want to see him skate through. Shot probability 90%.

Jif- I would have been fine with him had he explained his vote but instead he acted like the a$$hole he is and made a glib comment. He certainly started today differently than he ended yesterday so he may have been converted. Definitely someone to watch if he's alive. Shot probability 80%.

Hallia- My friend but she's clearly dirty. Not sure how or why everyone (looks at JiF) abandoned her today and went with me. She never gave a real reason for voting me and is the real person who defended JC until the end. Sad thing is I was going to play this straight today but as soon as I saw the idiocy returning I just threw my hands up and decided to get lynched. No energy for the stupid any more. Shot probability 5% even though I think shes scum. At least she was blatantly voting me for no reason instead of manufacturing reasons.

Nyn - Surprised our so called "good player" didn't understand once I realized it was a conversion game that I had to re-evaluate my reads. I stopped going after her because I was going under the impression that there are currently 2 live cultists in the game. Her play on day one made sense to me as scum.. not cult. I think she's town atm and while I'd like to shoot her for fun I want her to stay alive and get better at this. Going after me every game and riding in the apes sidecar is not how to do it. Shot probability 0%

Ape- I'm so torn with this idiot. I honestly think he's town but he's just so annoying and so bad at this he really is a liability. The problem is at this point I kind of want cult to win so leaving him alive is the best thing to do with that goal in mind. He stumbled his way into JC and then proceeded to link me to him with some of the worst logic I've ever seen. Does he think I'm some kind of idiot or novice with this sh-t that I would sprint on thread and protect JC??? my god just an awful and annoying performance.. but again.. I want cult to win so maybe I should leave him alive... sigh... Shot probability 90%...

You're a ******* idiot. Everything you said about me isn't even factual.

Hi! I am ready to chat now, are you still on?

I was just trying to think over why Leelou would tell us that she put her night action in - it's not clear to me why she would mention that. Does that seem normal to you?

I'm around.

I don't really understand why that bothers you. I mean we said she should try out Laine's idea. She said she'll try and then she said she did it. 

I'm around.

I don't really understand why that bothers you. I mean we said she should try out Laine's idea. She said she'll try and then she said she did it.

I missed whether she said she tried Alanna's idea. I saw her say she submitted night action

If you think Pac's an idiot now... just wait until you see the insufferable delusions of arrogant stupidity he's spewing in the dead thread.

/dies again

You needed a spankin' boy..  and got a good one.  Next time shut your mouth when you talk to me.

I will try something. This is why I was getting annoyed with CTM last night phase. He kept asking what I did on thread. I wanted to see how Crusher reacted without knowing if I submitted the action or not. 

I put in my action. 

I don't know... seems like a follow up from what she said earlier. Granted a bit of a pointless comment to make but... I dunno.

Archived