• Created
  • Last Reply

What is Loved?

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Loved

Loved

Loved Alias: none Alignment: Role type:
  • Voting
Choice: none

Opposite of the Hated modifier, the Loved modifier makes it so that a player requires one more vote than normal to lynch. For example, if there are seven players alive, most players will require four votes to be lynched but a Loved player will require five.

Use and Power

To stop a Loved role effectively becoming unlynchable, the Loved modifier often stops working during LyLo and MyLo.

Lily or JiF today, imo

For me right now

1. CTM

2. JiF

JiF was my strongest read as converted during the JC lynch day. His play has also changed the most during this game.

CTM is a good player, I've gone back and forth but he showed his ass putting me on his scum list with no explanation other thAn what? Voting 80, same as him.

I also don't like Halia's reveal

You know what at this stage it really does not matter so I will Reveal.

Town

I am Loved - takes one extra vote to lynch me.

I can not be recruited

should we bother vetting this? Won't say anything as to his alignment, had this role as both

For me right now

1. CTM

2. JiF

JiF was my strongest read as converted during the JC lynch day. His play has also changed the most during this game.

CTM is a good player, I've gone back and forth but he showed his ass putting me on his scum list with no explanation other thAn what? Voting 80, same as him.

I can compromise with JiF, but I'd rather get the converter. If he's one of the converts, he probably isn't recruiting anybody.

As for CTM, not getting the same mafia feel from him right now.

Hallia's reveal had no purpose than to back up Leelou. Which means if they're scumming together, they'll fall like a house of cards. I say leave it until later

I'm goin with my gut at this point. This game is pissing me off.

that's all you have.. we have almost no information to go on, there could be 1 scum, there could be 5 lol.. We could be at lylo for all we know

I am down with Jif

Hallia's reveal had no purpose than to back up Leelou. Which means if they're scumming together, they'll fall like a house of cards. I say leave it until later

later?

How many game days do we have left?  Could be lylo today for all we know

Also who would you convert. Who was looking most like town early on. JiF and Ape imo were playing most town. Also, Pac is an idiot.

Coming off JC Ape or Leelou would've made the most sense which is why I don't think it was a horrible idea for Pac to shoot him

I can compromise with JiF, but I'd rather get the converter. If he's one of the converts, he probably isn't recruiting anybody.

Agreed on Halia.

And yes, if you ask me who's the other converter if one I have CTM.

Who was converted most likely it's JiF

Also if Halia is really back up cop it probably means back up converter which could mean someone converted by JC or was on his team to start.

that's all you have.. we have almost no information to go on, there could be 1 scum, there could be 5 lol.. We could be at lylo for all we know

I am down with Jif

I always think JIF is scum funny earlier in this game I didn't .... I do not like Lizzies play and I also think he would have been a good recruit for JC ...question is did JC's power transfer ?

For me right now

1. CTM

2. JiF

you are better then being an omgus'y ape

funny I question Leelou earlier and get raped for it. Now I tend to believe Hally and people are questioning whether they are scummates .

leelou should've been vetted by now, if she's non town we've already lost though

leelou should've been vetted by now, if she's non town we've already lost though

yeah and you mentioned the crush vote earlier since it seemed the only way to Vett ..When I pushed Leelou and Crush (a bit late) earlier he had a freaking fit. Is that scum crush or town crush ?

@CTM: We've lost one mafia recruiter, two survivors, and only two town. Probably not at lylo right now, taking into account failed recruits.

We don't know that there's been failures... Given we started at Night, that tells me JC's first task was to recruit, a shot that almost had to be successful or game potentially busted

yeah and you mentioned the crush vote earlier since it seemed the only way to Vett ..When I pushed Leelou and Crush (a bit late) earlier he had a freaking fit. Is that scum crush or town crush ?

crush has a fit over everything lately, low t

said that yesterday as well as to why we shouldn't lynch 80.. now that we know hallia is a backup cop we have to assume there is a backup recruiter of some sort for balance

meaning that nobody would've stuck neck out far for JC

.. I agree with looking for a recruiter

We don't know that there's been failures... Given we started at Night, that tells me JC's first task was to recruit, a shot that almost had to be successful or game potentially busted

So at most we have 6 converted plus the backup? So 7 mafia right now.

And we have five in the town pile: Alanna, Leelou, Hess, Crusher, Hallia

We have 7 outside of that with Nyn, CTM, Smash, AJ, Lizard, Lily

Let's just call the bottom 7 all mafia and lynch from there, eh?

Seriously though, I don't think there are 7 mafia members at this point.

another thought.. there's been 0 nk's, we are trusting that leelou wasn't converted... even thought she's been outed since day 1.. You'd have to imagine scum would've tried by now? Are we working under the assumption she couldn't be converted, then if so, why is there a back up cop?

That being said, do we think the mechanic at work here is leelou gets converted, and Hallia gets elevated automatically? if so, that would instantly give up leelou

something doesn't make sense here

So at most we have 6 converted plus the backup? So 7 mafia right now.

And we have five in the town pile: Alanna, Leelou, Hess, Crusher, Hallia

We have 7 outside of that with Nyn, CTM, Smash, AJ, Lizard, Lily

Let's just call the bottom 7 all mafia and lynch from there, eh?

Seriously though, I don't think there are 7 mafia members at this point.

i don't either, but there could be 4 or 5 with a shot tonight... my only point is that we don't have a strong idea of time left like we normally would

said that yesterday as well as to why we shouldn't lynch 80.. now that we know hallia is a backup cop we have to assume there is a backup recruiter of some sort for balance

meaning that nobody would've stuck neck out far for JC

.. I agree with looking for a recruiter

balance would mean there is no Doc . not so much back up recruiter. I think it very possible we could be looking at 2 scum left with no recruiting ability. leelou investigated crusher and got town wouldn't a scum team love to recruit him back knowing they had a player most viewed as town

I think Hallia's claim and Crusher's conversion vets Leelou. Therefore I believe Leelou and the people she has cleared. I'll be lynching from my POE outside of Leelou's list

I think Leelou's conversion is too big of an IF

Archived