Breaking Bad Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At this point I would be willing to lynch either of them as long as they have their views out in the open so that we can follow the one telling the truth. Obviously if one flips town the other is maf and vice versa. That will also clear up Hallia

I still wanna hear his views if he would come back to the ******* thread

It kinda bothers me that Leelou was scum reading me for questioning her vote on Doggin d1 and for saying she'd push a lynch on an inactive, but then he outs her as cop and she goes with it and then this post below, then she views me N1. 

I was hoping he was scum when I got not town. Only person I've seen that actually stood up to me was Laine. She could still be scum though because of her saying I could push a mislynch through on an inactive. 

I'm also unsure why she backed off of the Doggin vote after he said he was going to put more into the game then jumps back into voting him.

These posts really support her claim, though:

None of your posts so far have had any meat to them. Picking on hallia is easy. Then there was setup speculation with Pac. It's kinda a bit early for that. You're not doing a very good job blending into town.

Meh unvote, vote Doggin

You aren't town this game.

He's not town though, sorry.

In conclusion, her actions d1 were clunky esp how she responded to me questioning her vote, but by the time Doggin outs her, it was pretty obvious she was cop and got a guilty read.

I'm more inclined to question Lizard's claim at this point, and I'd love to hear from him asap

Alanna, Leelou admitted to having a cop power D1.

Lizzie wanted to lynch JC over Doggin iirc and helped to lynch JC, Pac and 80 unless I'm mistaken.

So yeah - the counter claim is obviously bullsh*t. Idk Lizzie enough to say it's a troll move or what.

Alanna, Leelou admitted to having a cop power D1.

Lizzie wanted to lynch JC over Doggin iirc and helped to lynch JC, Pac and 80 unless I'm mistaken.

So yeah - the counter claim is obviously bullsh*t. Idk Lizzie enough to say it's a troll move or what.

I know I just wanted to check the sequence of events to see if she went with the claim because Doggin provided or or if she was already dropping the hints

I'm completely with Leelou though, I'm not going to question that line of thought any further

I still want to see what names Lizard can pull up

Also Leelou peeking you N1 after you attacked her for the Doggin vote (which she knew was guilty) makes a lot of sense.

Shhhhh it's the alcohol talking

Think Lizard claimed to protect recruiter or just for the heck of it?

I'm watching Netflix... realized Repo! the Genetic Opera was on there tonight so that's where I'm at.

I'm looking forward to your WoT Andrej

Think Lizard claimed to protect recruiter or just for the heck of it?

Hell if I know.

Could just be trolling, although I don't see what good that does for us now.

Either way - I don't like the line Lizzie is taking. There are alternatives to testing Leelou but he (she?) is refusing to acknowledge them.

Andrej probably survivor, btw.

Nope - I'm vanilla.

Leelou's claim makes no sense what so ever . If she was to recruit someone from a scum team that was recruited this game would end and there is no way she was given that much power.

Regardless if Leelou is telling the truth or not - why do I keep seeing this sh*t mentioned??

No mod ever would allow a mechanic like this.

I tried to click your link, Laine, to the post that was gross on so many levels, and it seems the link is broken. Can you pull it up, please?

I also want to say that I see where lynching me might be a good idea for town, because everyone says that JC always lists one scum in his lists and I'm the only one left of Pac, Ape, and me. I'm not town, even though I've been playing for town, and one less potential recruit may be a good choice. In other words, I won't fight my lynch, if y'all decide to go there. 

^^^ probably not something scum says fwiw

I am backup cop.  One would imagine if you had been recruited, I would've assumed your role.

What? Absolutely not.

Just look at how this game has played out. Leelou gets outed D1 as cop, you're a back up - suddenly your power is activated and Leelou is still alive? Instantly outed. No way.

Vote Lizzie

I don't like the way he and Smash went after Leelou. Lizzie seemed to go after her the hardest, if memory serves, but I could also vote Smash today. 

Leaning more towards Lizzie than Smash. Smash is at least being smart about testing Leelou via Crusher where Lizzie just wants to lynch her. It's not a hard conclusion to draw what side would want to lynch a cop outright versus testing them first.

To verify that he is town without us lynching him. 

Can't really blame you for the decision, it makes some sense at least from a 'town' pov. Only trouble is now that we have to rely on your word versus the town collectively getting that knowledge.

vote AJ

?

Surprised I haven't heard more from Andrej at this point. He's normally more vocal as town OR mafia

Not sure what to make of it myself. I do know he had some concerns about how active the game was going to be. Interested to see which way he's gonna go.

Laine, you're kind of making your own point for yourself there.

I'm busy - I stated as much before the game started and was on vacation when Nolder asked me to sub in. I work a ton during the week and when I get off I come home to a 2.5 year old getting into everything, a dog that needs walking, and a woman who generally gets pissy if I'm on the computer for too long. RL woes, but whatever. I've tried to be present when I can but the pace of the game has been faster than I expected. D2/D3 literally both happened during the course of my work day. It's hard to play when I miss the lynch phase.

Or lizzie..

want everyone to claim though

Now you're talking.

but I think AJ probably survivor or converted at this point.

Based on what?

For me right now

1. CTM

2. JiF

JiF was my strongest read as converted during the JC lynch day. His play has also changed the most during this game.

CTM is a good player, I've gone back and forth but he showed his ass putting me on his scum list with no explanation other thAn what? Voting 80, same as him.

I also don't like Halia's reveal

Would like to hear more from you considering you've been peeked innocent.

I've noticed JiF has seemed to drop off a bit in the last few phases after being pretty gung-ho in the beginning. Problem I'm having is that I'm leaning more towards thinking townies can't be recruited and I was really impressed with his attentiveness in the beginning of the game.

We don't know that there's been failures... Given we started at Night, that tells me JC's first task was to recruit, a shot that almost had to be successful or game potentially busted

Agree on the starting with Night bit. Also makes sense for there to be some sort of back-up for JC considering him converting someone (if only survivors are illegible) N0 was mostly random luck. He could've been telling the truth when he tried to pick up Ape though, which gives credence that townies can't be turned but meh - not gonna live or die on flipped scum's words.

another thought.. there's been 0 nk's, we are trusting that leelou wasn't converted... even thought she's been outed since day 1.. You'd have to imagine scum would've tried by now? Are we working under the assumption she couldn't be converted, then if so, why is there a back up cop?

That being said, do we think the mechanic at work here is leelou gets converted, and Hallia gets elevated automatically? if so, that would instantly give up leelou

something doesn't make sense here

Bold is spot on. Something is twisted here - but could be as simple as scum have to pick between recruiting and NKing and there isn't a protective role to save Leelou? idk. More or less a guessing game at this point

There's a few possibilities

1) Leelou is lying about being cop - not likely given the events of D1 and Crusher's 'conversion'

2) Hallia fake claimed a ~safe role knowing she wouldn't have to provide results anytime soon - possible but risky unless we're dangerously close to Lylo

3) Both are telling the truth and there is no protective role - also possible if townies aren't recruitable and scum have to pick between recruitment/NK

CTM seems okay to me - he's pretty sharp in his posts and makes sense. Looks to genuinely be trying to piece sh*t together without being manipulative - if that makes sense.

Smash is hard to follow sometimes but that's more a grammatical thing for me. Not a huge fan of his post-80 lynch rant because it's easy to talk sh*t after the fact - but what he says makes sense at least regarding vetting Leelou via Crusher. The Lover claim is null, that role can be either alignment just as Hated could be.

Not sure what to make of Hallia's claim - could go either way on it depending how I want to look at the setup & potential mechanics. Want to see more analysis from her before I'm willing to buy into it.

Need to get JiF back in the game to see how he shakes out. I see others are beginning to get concerned about him, but I thought his play early on was pretty townie and idk JiF well enough to say he could play convincingly as survivor or scum? There's also the fact I want to think townies can't be converted but no real way to know for sure.

Hess/Alanna/Crusher all peeked inno.

Leelou is the outed cop/town builder (hopefully still town).

Lily is the last claimed survivor we have and seems to want to play for town. I guess if all else fails we could go here on the merit of not mislynching a townie but that's more or less admitting defeat. Leelou could also try recruiting her?

are there really words to describe lizzie ?

He jumped on my bandwagon earlier when I was pushing Leelou, only problem is he had very different motives .... He could very well be the last scum and JC got one recruit

What amuses me is that he labaled me scum and a second later jumped on the lynch I was pushing, which... lol

At this point I would be willing to lynch either of them as long as they have their views out in the open so that we can follow the one telling the truth. Obviously if one flips town the other is maf and vice versa. That will also clear up Hallia

I still wanna hear his views if he would come back to the ******* thread

Oh come on. There is absolutely zero chance he's being trutfhil. First of all, cause he's a moron. Secondly, if he's the cop, he wouldn't need to view Lee to know she's a fake because... duh, he'd have the certaintainty that she's lying. And thirdly, even if he was dumb enough to view her, there's no way he'd wait till N4, when she's been outed since D1. He's just a sad little puppy because he's waving his hands in the air to lynch and her and everyone is ignoring him. 

It kinda bothers me that Leelou was scum reading me for questioning her vote on Doggin d1 and for saying she'd push a lynch on an inactive, but then he outs her as cop and she goes with it and then this post below, then she views me N1. 

I think Lee just didn't do a very good job at pushing him without being semi obvious. And if I had to guess, I think she was looking for reactions to a vote on him. Her viewing you as a result of that actually makes perfect sense to me.

Oh I don't believe him. I had a moment of confusion, and needed to fact check, and I'm sure he's bullsh*tting... but I still want to hear the names he's gonna pull out of his magic hat

Unvote Vote Lizard

That's fair.

Still laughing at his reveal btw. 

Archived