Breaking Bad Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i can't decide if you're refusal to understand even a little why we might be suspicious of you is a good or bad thing

It is what's been bothering me about her responses. But it's hard to say. She can be a little..... tempremental LOL

I am the only vote on Leelou. There is no reason for me to sabotage Nyn at this time?

sabotage? I meant curry favor.. Nyn was starting to lean towards believing you, you offer up that she's innocent in attempt to seal it

Ape and Leelou as the only reads I'm going to give you, because I got Town on the rest of my reads:

Figured this was an obvious breadcrumb and so that's exactly what I did. I was hoping that I found the doc, or was curious maybe he was trying to draw early fire early as a Godfather. Obviously, nobody at that time, especially not yours truly, thought this was a conversion game.

Smash below for context:

^ trying to imply that if he read post 5-6 on the first page he would see that the Ape was trying to breadcrumb something.

So at this point with the info I have, I lay a trap. It didn't really pick up steam.

Ape was town. And not giving us reads at this point is anti town behavior.

This stupid ******* set up gives us no info.

Prob ready to lynch this guy, still catching up. You guys were busy last night.

I viewed her to see what result I would get. I obviously knew I was cop so I kept a low profile to see how things played out and as the mechanics started twisting I found it even more important to see how people treated such a weak cop role in this game. I didn't say anything about my role until the last minute because I had no reason to think I had conversion protection.

Lmfao this is retarded. You viewed the person fake claiming your role?

Haha

sabotage? I meant curry favor.. Nyn was starting to lean towards believing you, you offer up that she's innocent in attempt to seal it

Yeah i obviously thought about how that would be perceived but if I gave a crap about covering my ass and wasn't legit in what I was saying, I wouldn't have said anything.

You answer your own questions yourself here on the ones you pose to Leelou. Why she didn't convert Doggin she already answered "screw him by then, he outed me"- who says that?

If you think I'm pulling some elaborate ruse, lynch me. Don't say I didn't try. You guys are not getting my clean reads so this is it

What? Haha

This is completely anti town in every fashion.

yep, which means likely hallia too

not voting yet though...

Jif is playing like he was converted, the treacherous little twink

I haven't been. Just frustrated with the set up. I hate conversion games and this one with the dynamics is especially annoying.

Promise I'm still VT. I just can't scum hunt. It's virtually impossible with the lack of info.

I haven't been. Just frustrated with the set up. I hate conversion games and this one with the dynamics is especially annoying.

Promise I'm still VT. I just can't scum hunt. It's virtually impossible with the lack of info.

pokemod strikes again

Archived