Breaking Bad Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh there's always a choice - you hammered a claimed cop with no proof to the contrary

Okay. Well I can live with myself if your town. Haha

Read back at your reveal, see your mistakes and get better next time. You fumbled that, town or not.

Okay. Well I can live with myself if your town. Haha

Read back at your reveal, see your mistakes and get better next time. You fumbled that, town or not.

Dikembe-finger-wag.jpg

Didn't fumble anything - told you I was cop - you hammered me on nothing - and my reveal had all the info it could've had without giving up my town reads. You da scum, just not the queen scum.

Dikembe-finger-wag.jpg

Didn't fumble anything - told you I was cop - you hammered me on nothing - and my reveal had all the info it could've had without giving up my town reads. You da scum, just not the queen scum.

You're not good at this, yet. It's ok. But acting like we are in the wrong for lynching you after that, is being ignorant. You won't get better if you can't see the error in your ways.

You're not good at this, yet. It's ok. But acting like we are in the wrong for lynching you after that, is being ignorant. You won't get better if you can't see the error in your ways.

still say he's town who convinced himself leelou was scum, nobody was listening to him so he tried this and then bumbled it because he was making it up as he went along

If he's actually the cop though then yes, we need to send lizzie to mafia boot camp

I'm better than to hammer a cop on nothing - in a situation where you could've lynched Crusher for info over killing me - or at least prodded me more to get logic that DIDN'T sick - because so far you have no case on me other than intuition - and the town has NO info so you just killed the only potential source of info - other than lynching Crusher which you did not do.

Not sure I'm gonna be wanting to read that DT lol

I almost never do, nothing good can come from it. This one, no way. Back in the old days when SMC played all the time, you would get eviscerated for any misstep. I honestly don't think he realized that the only reason things looked so easy to him was cause he knew who was town and who wasn't

I'm better than to hammer a cop on nothing - in a situation where you could've lynched Crusher for info over killing me - or at least prodded me more to get logic that DIDN'T sick - because so far you have no case on me other than intuition - and the town has NO info so you just killed the only potential source of info - other than lynching Crusher which you did not do.

pac should've shot crusher, but instead he wanted to go to the dead thread with ape where they could continue jerking each other off

All Nyn - my town read - wanted to do was have other players weigh in based on my commentary this morning - before hammering me. You Crusher and CTM did a great job on making sure that could not happen

i didn't vote you, ??

Ok, you are perfect in every way. Sorry I hammered you.

Ok, you are perfect in every way. Sorry I hammered you.

Why didn't you wait on a Saturday morning for other players to weigh in.  Because you just did whatever you could to try and cover Leelou's ass.

Leelous admitted but UNPROVEN CONVERT Crusher votes me, and you follow up with the hammer with no discussion!

Why didn't you wait on a Saturday morning for other players to weigh in.  Because you just did whatever you could to try and cover Leelou's ass.

Leelous admitted but UNPROVEN CONVERT Crusher votes me, and you follow up with the hammer with no discussion!

oh ya, jif's a dumbass too.. lol

I'm sure they are both putting on a sickening display, it's like last game but in the dead thread..

He was in rare form...  easily over 100 posts btw us and would have been more but he bragged about his lake thing, called me a "twat", and disappeared for good..  kept having to tell him 50 different ways of why he sucked.

I didn' see that. I haven't seen a pokemod VC in like 12 hours.

Jif and Crusher are guilty as hell though and Jif looks terrible here

I rest my case

Problem is you have no case, never had a case, and never posted what you actually did as Cop ... I'm willing to bet there's no way in hell you are the Cop you're probably town expecting us to just jump on with you and lynch either Jif or Leelou and I have to tell ya that's not how all this works Lizzie.

Problem is you have no case, never had a case, and never posted what you actually did as Cop ... I'm willing to bet there's no way in hell you are the Cop you're probably town expecting us to just jump on with you and lynch either Jif or Leelou and I have to tell ya that's not how all this works Lizzie.

Look who climbs back up out of the abyss and didn't have to take a stance on anything - even yesterday when I revealed

Oh wait we don't know what you would've done because JiF hammered me without allowing the rest of the board to discuss

Why didn't you wait on a Saturday morning for other players to weigh in. Because you just did whatever you could to try and cover Leelou's ass.

Honestly bud, explaining this to you is not worth it.

Look who climbs back up out of the abyss and didn't have to take a stance on anything - even yesterday when I revealed

Oh wait we don't know what you would've done because JiF hammered me without allowing the rest of the board to discuss

you are an Idiot. Not even sure why I bothered. I wonder do you even read the thread at all ? Will you ever learn this game ?

You need to attend the Doggin School of mafia Scum

FYI I still don't like the way Lee reacted to the whole thing. She's dealt with Lizzie enough to know that he can easily lie as town as well. But she dug in her heels, claiming that his claim = scum and didn't bother to weigh in all the possibilities... also she got fairly agitated about the possiblity of lynching Crusher, telling me she won't let me dwindle town numbers.

If she's legit the cop she should be level headed enough to realize that her word isn't enough and she'd want to vet herself, but she seems a lot more concerned with keeping Crusher alive than making the situation workable with the rest of us. Not the best look.

Archived