WTF is wrong with this guy.

Villain The Foe

Ummm yeah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol You a funny dude. 

You were clearly called out by me not to long ago and you decided to hide in your turtle shell. Geno gets his jaw shattered to pieces and suddenly you have alot to say. 

And I was never his "biggest fan", I was just honest about him...in otherwords, not a hater. 

Enjoy though. You must obviously feel good. I'd feel better if the Jets traded for MG, BUT they wont so go ahead and run your victory lap. Next time someone calls you out however, dont back down and crumble like Geno's jaw. 

lol You a funny dude.

You were clearly called out by me not to long ago and you decided to hide in your turtle shell. Geno gets his jaw shattered to pieces and suddenly you have alot to say.

And I was never his "biggest fan", I was just honest about him...in otherwords, not a hater.

Enjoy though. You must obviously feel good. I'd feel better if the Jets traded for MG, BUT they wont so go ahead and run your victory lap. Next time someone calls you out however, dont back down and crumble like Geno's jaw.

Again I didn't read all 12 paragraphs of your response, but I do remember someone saying not to boo him because he was fragile. Little did we know LOL!

Again I didn't read all 12 paragraphs of your response, but I do remember someone saying not to boo him because he was fragile. Little did we know LOL!

Sure you didnt. 

You were so uninterested in this topic that you just took it upon yourself to rehash it again. So like I said, "sure you didnt". 

Run your victory lap. 

Archived