Jets-Giants not a rivalry?

MetsJets1962

Right.  Well, if not Victor Cruz and emotional reasons, you should probably hate the Giants for economic ones.  PSL Gold might actually be a thing if the Giants have not been so successful.  I'm sure Woody feels differently about the Giants than you admit to...

Again, I could care less about the Giants, they are no greater impact to my fandom of the Jets than the Falcons. 

However, I am getting a certain modicum of satisfaction over how important it is to you what Jets fans think of your franchise.  One would think winning two recent Championships would be satisfactory.  I guess not.  If the Jets ever win it all, trust me, you won't find me trolling Giants forums looking for respect.  I'll just be content with my own team's success, wouldn't need any validation from anyone else.  As a Yankee fan, I never visited a Padres forum looking for attention.  I just put on my hat, went to the parade, and enjoyed the ride.

SAR I

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Again, I could care less about the Giants, they are no greater impact to my fandom of the Jets than the Falcons. 

However, I am getting a certain modicum of satisfaction over how important it is to you what Jets fans think of your franchise.  One would think winning two recent Championships would be satisfactory.  I guess not.  If the Jets ever win it all, trust me, you won't find me trolling Giants forums looking for respect.  I'll just be content with my own team's success, wouldn't need any validation from anyone else.  As a Yankee fan, I never visited a Padres forum looking for attention.  I just put on my hat, went to the parade, and enjoyed the ride.

SAR I

Silly.

Archived