Cool Brandon Marshall & Eric Decker stats/records

Villain The Foe

Eric Decker and Brandon Marshall are the #1 WR tandem in the league

Brandon Marshall and Eric Decker have caught a TD in the same game for an NFL record 8 games this season. The previous record holders were Chris Carter and Randy Moss of the Vikes with 7 recorded in 1998. 

Brandon Marshall is the 1st player ever to record a 1,000 yard receiving season with 4 different teams. 

Since 2012, Brandon Marshall has recorded the most TD's in the NFL by a WR, tied with Dez Bryant. The WR right behind those guys at #3? Eric Decker. 

The Brandon Marshall and Eric Decker duo have recorded a total of 176 catches this season (With one game left) which is tops in the league and the most by a Jets WR duo in team history. 

The Brandon Marshall and Eric Decker duo have recorded a total of 24 TD's which is the most in the NFL and the most in Jets team history. 

The Brandon Marshall trade for a 5th round pick has become arguably the most lopsided trade in NFL history (Maccagnan is a beast) 

Eric Decker free agency acquisition two years ago has become one of the most successful FA signings for the Jets the past 20 years (Idzik is a beast)

The WR duo has made this Jets offense a top 10 offense in the league (currently #8) for the first time since 1998. 

Yeah man. That would be awesome. He's most definitely getting his 1,000 yards today. I hope he scores twice today on our way to a win. 

Decker is at  977 yards and 11   TD's

Ivory is at 989  yards and  7 TD's

Marshall is at 1,376 yards and 13  TD's

lets get the triple headed monster to  3 x 1,000 yards studs !!!!  I'll throw in 3 TD's for Ivory just for a nice round number :-)

Decker is at  977 yards and 11   TD's

Ivory is at 989  yards and  7 TD's

Marshall is at 1,376 yards and 13  TD's

lets get the triple headed monster to  3 x 1,000 yards studs !!!!  I'll throw in 3 TD's for Ivory just for a nice round number :-)

That would probably be another first in Jets history. 

I wonder if any other team in the league are on their way to putting up a 1,000 yard triple threat. The Jets are STACKED with talent this year. Prior Jets teams cant even come close. 

That would probably be another first in Jets history. 

I wonder if any other team in the league are on their way to putting up a 1,000 yard triple threat. The Jets are STACKED with talent this year. Prior Jets teams cant even come close. 

Offensively speaking.. not even the 2010 squad. Which is another reason I believe we are better than that team.

Archived