Chandler Jones hospitalized last weekend for overdose..possibly at Gronk's party.

AFJF

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And yet, the Pats are playing in another home playoff game.

All those "gates" have really distracted the Pats over the last 10 years.

sucks that you have no bragging rights

you know

because those "gates" took them away

care to revist the challenge to prove me wrong or will you man up and admit everything is tainted ?

sucks that you have no bragging rights

you know

because those "gates" took them away

care to revist the challenge to prove me wrong or will you man up and admit everything is tainted ?

Ah, yet another jealous and envious Jets fan.

Tell you what, when the NFL takes away the Pats 4 Super Bowl titles, then I'll admit anything you want.

Geez, Pats fans just can't stand that nobody outside of their little sheep fan base respects their four asterisks.  Most tainted team record since the Blacksox.  Completely fraudulent and will always be regarded as such.  Of course the NFL won't rescind.  It would be a huge embarrassment for the league.  SO we'll all just pretend those trophies aren't tainted. That'll make Pats fans at least feel better about it.

Ah, yet another jealous and envious Jets fan.

Tell you what, when the NFL takes away the Pats 4 Super Bowl titles, then I'll admit anything you want.

lol, the point of the challenge is to prove to the trolls it's not just the jets fans

tell you what, until you take my challenge, I'll work under the knowledge you are a total fraud, and know its all tainted but don't have the guts to admit it

Archived