Chandler Jones hospitalized last weekend for overdose..possibly at Gronk's party.

AFJF

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Go look in the mirror.

Jets were convicted of cheating with their illegal tampering with Revis.

Then they have a drug addict suspended for 4 games and then he is high again, evading police at 143MPH all with a gun and 12-year old child in the car.

Fans who live in glass houses.........................

b2e816dba51d279c202f3725532f9dfa.jpg

Swing and a MISS

Must be a mix-up of some kind.  Pats have an usher who goes by the nickname "the Inhaler"...clearly it was him and this is just another example of the media haters going after the Pats.

While normally I would agree with you, there is some truth to this.

The favorite son, one Peyton ManninHGH, barely even registered on ESPN.  And nothing has been mentioned since. One of the most notable QBs, some would say the G.O.A.T. was tacitly linked to HGH and the story barely made a dent nationally.  Even after the NYT uncovered some more evidence that did not shed a positive light on Peyton, it is nowhere to be found.

I am not sayinf, but I am saying...there is a clear media hate.

The favorite son, one Peyton ManninHGH, barely even registered on ESPN.  And nothing has been mentioned since. One of the most notable QBs, some would say the G.O.A.T. was tacitly linked to HGH and the story barely made a dent nationally.  Even after the NYT uncovered some more evidence that did not shed a positive light on Peyton, it is nowhere to be found.

hahahahahahahahahahhaha ... Pats fans going back to the "everybody cheats!" Line when busted  ... Classic!!!

A few notable differences IMO.

- Manning story applies to accusations of something that supposedly happened years ago.

- Manning hasn't avoided it...he came right out and said it's BS and exploring the possibility of suing Al Jazeera.

With Chandler Jones

- It happened this weekend, right before a post season game

- Sources are saying they got their info directly from the police who saw him in his condition.

Pats story carries a lot more weight at this point for those reasons IMO.

Go look in the mirror.

Jets were convicted of cheating with their illegal tampering with Revis.

Then they have a drug addict suspended for 4 games and then he is high again, evading police at 143MPH all with a gun and 12-year old child in the car.

Fans who live in glass houses.........................

a mirror ?

murder

rape

steriods

bribery

player being named dirtiest player in the NFL by peers

the 2 largest penalties for cheating and the most picks taken away for cheating (I always get you on that injury list one, lol) in NFL history

and relevant to this thread, police falsifying records

the blaack sawks

smoking a banned substance

Synthetic marijuana is not banned and is legal.  And even though it has the word "marijuana" in its name it has nothing to do with real marijuana.  The fact that it is far more dangerous that real marijuana (a banned substance) just highlights how stupid the league's drug testing policy is.

They need to look the other way on marijuana usage because they are not stopping it.  This is like alcohol in the 1920s.

Synthetic marijuana is nothing to be messed with because it's not regulated. It's banned in many states. It's basically trying to get a high from some very unsavory items that it's laced with. Professional athletes shouldn't be smoking this if they are serious about their craft. It sets a bad example for children and it can cause many medical issues, including death. 

Smoking this stuff is stupid, so a Pats player overdosing on it makes too much sense. 

You're adorable. 

I tried this stuff.

The first time, I was surprised by how "genuine" it felt. 

The second time, from a different batch I bought for myself at the gas station, it wasnt quite as good. I felt paranoid....

The third time (there really shouldnt have been a third time but whatever), from the same batch, maybe I smoked an extra puff idk but my heart started racing and MAJOR paranoia set it like Ive never experienced before. So much so, that I filled my dogs food and water bowl to the top, walked out on my front lawn in the cold and walked around my property in circles for at least a half hour thinking that if I had a heart attack a passing car would notice my fat gross body lying on the lawn and call an ambulance. 

There wasnt a 4th time and never will be. Stay away! High Pitch has warned you

I tried this stuff.

The second time, from a different batch I bought for myself at the gas station, it wasnt quite as good. I felt paranoid....

The third time (there really shouldnt have been a third time but whatever), from the same batch, maybe I smoked an extra puff idk but my heart started racing and MAJOR paranoia set it like Ive never experienced before. So much so, that I filled my dogs food and water bowl to the top, walked out on my front lawn in the cold and walked around my property in circles for at least a half hour thinking that if I had a heart attack a passing car would notice my fat gross body lying on the lawn and call an ambulance. 

No worse than a typical jet game

It was the headline on the front page on ESPN.com for almost 8 hours, and it was covered on Sunday NFL countdown for almost 20 minutes (that's 1/6th of the entire show), including a 5 minute live interview with Peyton.

All for a story which was immediately recanted by the 'journalist', 'reporting' for a known terrorism apologetic 'news outlet' in the middle east, who 'know' our football to be nothing more than a mixup of soccer and rugby. 

It was covered appropriately simply due to his stature in the NFL as you rightly pointed out. For most anyone else, that kind of story from aljazeera wouldn't have even made it's way into the standard news cycle. 

Pats fans....smh. This non-story with Peyton is yet another cog in their woe-is-me, insecure, victimized fandom. Because as we all know, the whole entire world including middle east news outlets are constantly conspiring against Brady and Belichick- the only two righteous people on earth. 

hahahahahahahahahahhaha ... Pats fans going back to the "everybody cheats!" Line when busted  ... Classic!!!

Again, where did I say everyone cheats?  If you could comprehend what I said, I talked about the handling of the situations by the media.  Reading is a bitch.

It was the headline on the front page on ESPN.com for almost 8 hours, and it was covered on Sunday NFL countdown for almost 20 minutes (that's 1/6th of the entire show), including a 5 minute live interview with Peyton.

All for a story which was immediately recanted by the 'journalist', 'reporting' for a known terrorism apologetic 'news outlet' in the middle east, who 'know' our football to be nothing more than a mixup of soccer and rugby. 

It was covered appropriately simply due to his stature in the NFL as you rightly pointed out. For most anyone else, that kind of story from aljazeera wouldn't have even made it's way into the standard news cycle. 

Pats fans....smh. This non-story with Peyton is yet another cog in their woe-is-me, insecure, victimized fandom. Because as we all know, the whole entire world including middle east news outlets are constantly conspiring against Brady and Belichick- the only two righteous people on earth. 

A whole 8 hours?  In a row?  There are three stories on Jones (with some scrolling).  A couple more of Belichick.  Peyton?  None.

Go read the NYT article.  The guy that recanted has a link to a trainer of a guy that failed an NFL HGH test for.....HGH.  Sly was called a "savant of doping"....but Peyton put his butt hurt face on TV and there is no story.   

Be a sheep.

A whole 8 hours?  In a row?  There are three stories on Jones (with some scrolling).  A couple more of Belichick.  Peyton?  None.

Go read the NYT article.  The guy that recanted has a link to a trainer of a guy that failed an NFL HGH test for.....HGH.  Sly was called a "savant of doping"....but Peyton put his butt hurt face on TV and there is no story.   

Be a sheep.

The guy from al-jazeera who recanted his story has a link to a trainer of a guy who failed an nfl hgh test for hgh.

Pats fans: "Peyton is guilty of HGH" based on the above. Belichick for spygate/Brady for deflategate? "Where's the proof? Link? Show me evidence."

Also, there are no stories of Peyton today because this non-story occured three weeks ago. There were plenty of stories back then...as you said, NYT even covered it. Check back in three weeks, you won't see chandler jones or belichick's black eye either.

But I guess that doesn't fit your woe-is-me, insecure, victimized fandom

Another typical Pats fan defense. 

Funny how Pats fans repeat the same drivel over and over again but everyone else are the "sheep".

It truly is amazing. Even when truth is plainly staring us all in the face, and is acknowledged by an overwhelming majority of the population, Pats fans still continually insist that their illogical, overly complex explanations (dismissal of Occam's razor) are the right ones, because they have somehow convinced themselves that the world is more emotionally invested in the Patriots than Patriots fans are. It's fascinating psychology - not sure the world has ever seen such a mix of both narcissism and insecurity.

It truly is amazing. Even when truth is plainly staring us all in the face, and is acknowledged by an overwhelming majority of the population, Pats fans still continually insist that their illogical, overly complex explanations (dismissal of Occam's razor) are the right ones, because they have somehow convinced themselves that the world is more emotionally invested in the Patriots than Patriots fans are. It's fascinating psychology - not sure the world has ever seen such a mix of both narcissism and insecurity.

To be fair, they're trying to win football games AND cure cancer up there.  People need to just leave them alone so they can save the world.

Another typical Pats fan defense. 

Funny how Pats fans repeat the same drivel over and over again but everyone else are the "sheep".

This is amazingly funny and ironic. Pats fans are collectively the most sheep-like of all fan bases in professional sports.  From denying and defending a murderer to justifying systemic cheating over more than a decade, Pats fans will believe,  say and do anything to avoid the ugly truth about this unethical, arrogant franchise. The rest of the country shakes is head in amazement.

most times,  when a Pats fan expresses himself or herself, all that comes out is "baaaaah... baaaaah".

Not for nothing but we're seeing a ton of kids roll into the ED because of this synthetic marijuana. Sometimes with retractable vomitting for 48-72 hours. sh*t is no joke.  Just learn how to roll a J, god damned lazy kids don't wanna work for anything nowadays. 

There are a bunch of new synthetic drugs and my office is near the shelter.  There are nights when I walk to the train station and pass five people hugging telephone poles and randomly mumbling or screaming.  A lot of them mimic dust.  I also think they just lace a lot of stuff with dust here.  Some ridiculous percentage of those arrested in DC have PCP in their systems.  It's between 12-30 percent, while in NYC I think it is under 1%

It's not just the media.

It is not a banned substance.

Hell, it's not even illegal.

Weed isn't always illegal, but it is banned.  It is legal in DC, but if I smoke it I would fail a drug test at work and be fired.  I thought they were going to add it after the Kellen Winslow parking lot thing.  Even if he smoked a banned substance, I don't think he gets suspended unless he were already in the program.

I tried this stuff.

I do that after pretty much every meal.  But its nice to know Im not alone.

Archived