D'Brickashaw Ferguson: What Is Jets Succession Plan?

jetfuel

13 minutes ago, bitonti said:

who are these backups better than Brick? I want actual names please. 

Anthony Clement, Adrian Clarke, Wayne Hunter, Everett McIver

Brick's play has fallen off but cutting him will create a hole that won't be easy to fill.  A guy like Cordy Glenn will want a big contract.  Okung will want mucho bucks and is injury prone

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, drdetroit said:

Anthony Clement, Adrian Clarke, Wayne Hunter, Everett McIver

Brick's play has fallen off but cutting him will create a hole that won't be easy to fill.  A guy like Cordy Glenn will want a big contract.  Okung will want mucho bucks and is injury prone

F outta here with this Wayne hunter nonsense

5 hours ago, bitonti said:

there is no universe where any of these players are better than Brick.  Adrian Clarke might be the worst starting offensive lineman in the history of the league. 

This is a bold statement considering that the universe is infinite. 

You keep telling yourself that.

They ran the read option only 10-15 % of the time.  The rest of the time they ran a pro style offense.  

And none of this had a thing to do with signing RGIII.  It was can Shannahan coach a QB.  Considering what he did with RGIII, that he got Elway his SBs, won with Griese and Plummer, I'd say blame Cutler, not Shanny.

Talk about missing the point, lol

wow this post is so wrong I don't know where to begin - my response had nothing to do with wether or not shannahan can coach QB ... are you also saying that Elway was no good before shannahan ? I know he was OC before becoming HC in Denver ... but Elway was always good.

Part of my point was that Shannahan coached around a bad QB in RG3

7 hours ago, Dunnie said:

wow this post is so wrong I don't know where to begin - my response had nothing to do with wether or not shannahan can coach QB ... are you also saying that Elway was no good before shannahan ? I know he was OC before becoming HC in Denver ... but Elway was always good.

Part of my point was that Shannahan coached around a bad QB in RG3

I missed the point?  A dumbass was making the point that Cutler never got decent coaching.  I listed the QBs his first coach, Shanny had.  Didnt hang my hat on Elway.  Plumber, Elway, RGII, Greise and others played well under Shanny.  You want to argue its not true or that its not relevant to the argument put out there, go for it as your beginning point.  Otherwise just admit you missed the point.   A hard one to argue given the post youre quoting said just this.  

Archived