Pussy Power

Lizard King

4 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

AVM

Don't tell us who you're going to shoot. 

If the goal is to shoot someone not investigated by Nyn, choose out of the pool of 80/Crusher/CTM.. But don't say who.

Actually no, this whole idea of vetting AVM by having him shoot someone stinks

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

AVM

If the goal is to shoot someone not investigated by Nyn, choose out of the pool of 80/Crusher/CTM.. But don't say who.

You're an idiot. Literally an idiot. 

8 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

AVM

idiot.. what happens if he shoots who nyn investigates?

1 minute ago, JiF said:

You're an idiot. Literally an idiot. 

1 minute ago, CTM said:

idiot.. what happens if he shoots who nyn investigates?

What happens when scum shoots the same person AVM shoots... Just so we're back to lynching AVM again the next day?

But even if AVM doesn't tell us, what happens when scum just shoots nobody? And we're back to lynching AVM the next day.

If scum has half a brain then AVM isn't vetting himself tonight.

5 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

What happens when scum shoots the same person AVM shoots... Just so we're back to lynching AVM again the next day?

But even if AVM doesn't tell us, what happens when scum just shoots nobody? And we're back to lynching AVM the next day.

so this theory is that a severely depleted scum team is going to forgo a NK in order to get avm lynched tomorrow? Rather then just potentially kill 2 townies tonight?

Good stuffs

So you think that with two dead scum and one night with no NK..... the last scum is gonna holster, not go for the claimed cop or claimed doc, all of this just to achieve a misynch the next day? 

Okay.

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

so this theory is that a severely depleted scum team is going to forgo a NK in order to get avm lynched tomorrow? Rather then just potentially kill 2 townies tonight?

Good stuffs

It's basically getting AVM to NK for them, getting AVM killed for free, and there they are back to their NK again where they can target Jif/Nyn.

It's just giving them AVMs death for free, a 10x better option than letting him vet himself and having to deal with him and Nyn/Jif at endgame

19 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

We haven't even gotten Spoot's flip yet. Game might be over.

18 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Seems like Brett knows Spoot is town.  Filing away the possibility of Brett being Godfather for later if Spoot indeed flips town.

Play to the whistle. Going to keep playing like it's not over until the Mod says it's over 

1 minute ago, StraightCash said:

Play to the whistle. Going to keep playing like it's not over until the Mod says it's over 

You seem to be playing to the whistle in the wrong sporting event.  This is baseball season; there are no whistles.

10 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

It's basically getting AVM to NK for them, getting AVM killed for free, and there they are back to their NK again where they can target Jif/Nyn.

It's just giving them AVMs death for free, a 10x better option than letting him vet himself and having to deal with him and Nyn/Jif at endgame

if scun wants to forego a nk and let Nyn live I'm game 

3 hours ago, JiF said:

Huh? 

I was trying to say that if we couldn't decide I could shoot one of you. The real doc would have protection, fake cop wouldn't. But then that sort of directs your protection and nyn is unprotected...nevermind. It sounded better in my head.

19 minutes ago, AVM said:

I was trying to say that if we couldn't decide I could shoot one of you. The real doc would have protection, fake cop wouldn't. But then that sort of directs your protection and nyn is unprotected...nevermind. It sounded better in my head.

Fake cop?

25 minutes ago, AVM said:

I'm home btw...loopy but pain mess are wearing off. So in aban hour aim taking more and plan to pass out

you gotta call your shot so Nyn can investigate someone else 

1 hour ago, StraightCash said:

55749cbcc7c847d9a898e3029baf1bde.jpg

1 hour ago, StraightCash said:

2Q==2Q==wtf083.gif

31 minutes ago, AVM said:

okay good because I was about to search for another picture...

1 minute ago, JiF said:

He might be the first ever, D4, policy lynch

He's been my #1 all game. I would vote there, and I'm becoming convinced by his scumminess that there may be a godfather after all. 

Just now, JiF said:

Buddy, you were on the site...why not post something, anything?

I was catching up. Plus, I figured I was already dead. I'm really surprised you all didn't lynch me sooner. I was the obvious lynch simply for the fact of not being active. Wouldn't hurt town much.

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

I was catching up. Plus, I figured I was already dead. I'm really surprised you all didn't lynch me sooner. I was the obvious lynch simply for the fact of not being active. Wouldn't hurt town much.

So you're saying, we didnt just win by lynching you?  lol

Archived