Empire State Mafia: Game Thread

Jetsfan80

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, StraightCash said:

I don't think no pussys obsession with Leelou is a scum or town tell, I think he's just ******* around. I don't like leelou trying to spin it as a scum tell

I get it, you think I'm scummy. Well, I hate to break it to you, but I'm town. I'm also not trying to spin it as a scum tell, I'm trying to figure out if he's scum or town. Only thing I have to go on is his obsession right now. 

Just now, Leelou said:

I'm not avoiding at all. I already said a stronger townie would be better to go after. I don't really care much about your logic right now. I read people by how they react/interact and what they say. 

Take Lily for example - she's pretty much been agreeing and going with the flow with everyone. She hasn't really made one solid stance and the one she did, she claimed it was a reaction test. She's not looking very good right now. 

Me, I know I'm town and I have some newbie that won't leave me alone and I don't know why. I'm trying to figure that out. What is the logic for him to be hounding me? 

It is not my logic.

I asked you to explain your own logic, the logic that led you to suggest that as scum, he'd be instructed by other scum, to crater on you. That was the accusation you made, and I'm asking you to explain how you arrived at it with YOUR logic.

I agree, Lily doesn't look good at all... but I'm capable of arriving at that conclusion WHILE also examining some other things in the game. Right now, because I respect your intelligence and play, I'd like to know how you arrived at something that is illogical in my opinion. You're responding a lot, but each response is another wedge between your initial statement and the explanation of it that I'm asking for. 

When you answer my question, I'll consider replying with some of the reasons I believe he could be cratering on you... but not before.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

That was heavy-petting, my friend.

You can support what I'm doing here, or you can take the graduate course. Your choice.

I will never support you.  I'm not your friend also.  We can be best buds after the game though.  

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

It is not my logic.

I asked you to explain your own logic, the logic that led you to suggest that as scum, he'd be instructed by other scum, to crater on you. That was the accusation you made, and I'm asking you to explain how you arrived at it with YOUR logic.

I agree, Lily doesn't look good at all... but I'm capable of arriving at that conclusion WHILE also examining some other things in the game. Right now, because I respect your intelligence and play, I'd like to know how you arrived at something that is illogical in my opinion. You're responding a lot, but each response is another wedge between your initial statement and the explanation of it that I'm asking for. 

When you answer my question, I'll consider replying with some of the reasons I believe he could be cratering on you... but not before.

Because I'm trying to see how he actually responds/reacts to anything instead of just using some picture and antagonizing me. He's been asked a few times what his deal is with no real response. Decker at least seems to be trying. 

Just now, Leelou said:

Because I'm trying to see how he actually responds/reacts to anything instead of just using some picture and antagonizing me. He's been asked a few times what his deal is with no real response. Decker at least seems to be trying. 

Still hasn't explained her logic.

I see we're going to have to do this the hard way.... *drops his pants*

unvote, vote leelou

Official Vote Count

Leelou (4) - Brett, no penis, JiF, Ape

Lily (3) - CTM, Verbal, Leelou

Ballin (1) - AVM

Verbal (1) - Hess

CTM (1) - Crusher

Not Voting (5) - Spoot, decker, Pac, Lily, Ballin

With 15 Alive it takes 8 dumbasses to lynch.

3 minutes ago, Leelou said:

You're being dumb. 

My vote is on you, because you're dodging a simple question. I asked you to explain your logic. You've put 100x more effort into not answering, than it would have taken to answer. 

I'm not voting you because I think you are scum, yet. I'm voting you for not cooperating, whether intentional or not... 

9 minutes ago, Leelou said:

You really shouldn't be antagonizing me. 

6 minutes ago, Leelou said:

You're being dumb. 

5 minutes ago, Leelou said:

You guys are NOT lynching me today. 

At this point, you're fear-mongering having a role. 

Unvote

I'm not buying the "zomg, I'm so flustered by the annoying noob" thing. I don't know what you're doing. Don't think it's very town savvy though.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

My vote is on you, because you're dodging a simple question. I asked you to explain your logic. You've put 100x more effort into not answering, than it would have taken to answer. 

I'm not voting you because I think you are scum, yet. I'm voting you for not cooperating, whether intentional or not... 

Because you want me to answer something that isn't there to answer. Can you not see that he's being annoying and pushing me for no reason? I'm trying to figure out if there is someone that told him to annoy me for god knows what reason or if he's doing this on his own for sh*ts and giggles. 

Just now, Integrity28 said:

At this point, you're fear-mongering having a role. 

Unvote

I'm not buying the "zomg, I'm so flustered by the annoying noob" thing. I don't know what you're doing. Don't think it's very town savvy though.

Her posturing is enough to convince you to unvote? Even though she still isn't "cooperating"?

Official Vote Count

Leelou (3) - Brett, no penis, JiF

Lily (3) - CTM, Verbal, Leelou

Ballin (1) - AVM

Verbal (1) - Hess

CTM (1) - Crusher

Not Voting (6) - Spoot, decker, Pac, Lily, Ballin, Ape

With 15 Alive it takes 8 dumbasses to lynch.

Archived