Empire State Mafia: Game Thread

Jetsfan80

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Lily said:

Man, I hate to do this, but I believe the mason claims, because our team also has a power role. It's unbalanced, true, but it fits with what I know. 

Brett is lying. I'm the tracker. 

Wait...

What?

Is he on the Mason team with you, then??

Just now, Lily said:

Man, I hate to do this, but I believe the mason claims, because our team also has a power role. It's unbalanced, true, but it fits with what I know. 

Hahahahhahaha... what???

Unvote

1 minute ago, Lily said:

WTF? If I'm not a tracker, how did I know Spoot went to Leelou? Lucky guess?

This is silly

1 minute ago, StraightCash said:

WTF? If I'm not a tracker, how did I know Spoot went to Leelou? Lucky guess?

This is silly

This.

Brett knew. Are you on a Mason team with Lily, Brett? It's the only way you'd know I visited Leelou if Lily is the tracker.

This sh*t is nuts.

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

This.

Brett knew. Are you on a Mason team with Lily, Brett? It's the only way you'd know I visited Leelou if Lily is the tracker.

This sh*t is nuts.

No, not on a team with Lily. She's lying, or there are 2 trackers. My result is vetted.

Lily, who did you track and what was the result?

This game is so fukked up, maybe there are two trackers. We could lynch a vanilla from each team and vetting the others. The only problem with that is that scum gets to watch us lynch townies and laugh at us. 

1 minute ago, StraightCash said:

No, not on a team with Lily. She's lying, or there are 2 trackers. My result is vetted.

Yes, either Lily is lying, or one of you is scum.

THIS IS A ******* GAME!

Just now, Lily said:

This game is so fukked up, maybe there are two trackers. We could lynch a vanilla from each team and vetting the others. The only problem with that is that scum gets to watch us lynch townies and laugh at us. 

Are you referring to yourself there?

2 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

I tracked AVM and he went nowhere. 

Just now, Lily said:

So no secret 3rd partner behind the curtains? Say yes now or forever hold your peace

10 minutes ago, Lily said:

Wait...

Why would you hate to do this? If you're Town Watcher, then you just cornered Brett and primed him for a lynch either today or tomorrow?

my gut is saying to stay the course, vet the unlikely 3 man mason team and then go from there.

If team jif is scum, we have to assume 2 trackers created by bastard mod for lulz

If team jif is town, we deal with brett/lilly tomorrow

seriously though a PR on a mason team is very powerful thing, the entire team survives to reveal results if one is NK'd

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

Wait...

Why would you hate to do this? If you're Town Watcher, then you just cornered Brett and primed him for a lynch either today or tomorrow?

I didn't want to reveal my role. 

3 minutes ago, Lily said:

Maybe Brett is a tracker, but with town having a tracker and a watcher, it makes sense that he'd have that role as scum. 

100% but not if Jif's team is scum, which i'm still leaning towards

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

Wait...

I'm Tracker. You're Watcher. Interesting slip.

Archived