Falcons to offer lowest concession prices in major team sports in 2017 (MERGED)

Gas2No99

1 hour ago, Colgateman said:

Yeah, I believe so, the new stadium is gonna be pretty cool. But most people are against them building it, I think this is just a way for them to get some public support

the new Stadium looks incredible but it's ridiculous that the falcons and Braves are getting new Stadiums next year when they moved into their current homes in 1992 and 1997.

20 hours ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

$5 for a 12-ounce Bud Light is still a massive overpay. Why not just charge people in the men's room to pee in your mouth? Make money and get that same great flavor!

It appears that the management has admitted as much; What they appear to be implying is that if they reduce the price of beer to say $3 for 12 oz, there will be an excess of drunk fans ruining other fans experience. That said it's damned hard work to get drunk on bud light.

2 hours ago, nyjunc said:

the new Stadium looks incredible but it's ridiculous that the falcons and Braves are getting new Stadiums next year when they moved into their current homes in 1992 and 1997.

It's all money motivated, teams here aren't too successful so they build up fancy stuff so people go to the games even though they don't care for the teams.

I don't give a sh*t about the Falcons, but I'm definitely gonna go to a game to check out the stadium, that's just how it is

4 hours ago, thebuzzardman said:

Has anyone seen how many fat f*cks there are down South? The bolded policy will break that franchise within two years due to monetary loss on soda and the ensuing lawsuits of the 400 fans who drank themselves into diabetic comas. 

No fat people up north. Nope.

On May 16, 2016 at 3:25 PM, T0mShane said:

Woody looks out of his luxury box and sees a stadium full of drunken ginzos wearing Mark Sanchez jerseys who defaulted on Little Vinny's child support payments to cover their PSLs. He's got zero reasons to give anyone a discount.

That's priceless.

Must be a lot of PSL holders in Staten Island.

This is the same man Who open his first Home Depot store in ATL with empty boxes in the overheads to make the place looked

Stocked

Then the phrase stack it high and watch it fly turn that hardware warehouse in to a multi billion dollar business and made him a billionaire. Great guy who always took care of those who supported him. Many HD associated who started with the company as average workers became millionaires because of him and Bernie Marcus.

Archived