Watkins Breaks Foot

KRL

4 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

Wins don't matter?

Who did the Bills go after to convert the biggest 3rd down in the game to clinch the win?

Oh yea, the Jets biggest weak link in the secondary.

stop it, that man won you a Super Bowl.

5 hours ago, PatsFanTX said:

Wins don't matter?

Who did the Bills go after to convert the biggest 3rd down in the game to clinch the win?

Oh yea, the Jets biggest weak link in the secondary.

Wins don't matter?  That's weak even for a pathetic troll.  Sure, most people would blame a corner who held the opponents only offensive threat to 3 for 14 for the loss...

This is about the 100th time on this site you have referenced a 6 yard 3rd down conversion in a game where the receiver had 14 yards.  "Yeah he held him to 3 catches for 14 yards but it was such a critical 14 yards that it lost the game for them."  Seriously, with all that time on your hands, come up with some better material or better yet, volunteer to work with sick children.

14 hours ago, PatsFanTX said:

No, Butler won the Super Bowl for the Pats.

All Revis did was get burned for a critical TD and then blamed the back judge for getting in his way.

haha, he got burned for a 1 yd TD:lol: where the ref picked him off.  he was the difference make on that team.  

On 5/16/2016 at 7:20 PM, JETSfaninNE said:

This is insanity wow!  How long will Lawson be out with the shoulder injury?  I would imagine it is going to set him back a good bit, especially in Rex's complex defense.  Now we have Sammy missing all of the preseason, coming back rusty and possibly not being the same player.  I never wish injuries on players but I will happily capitalize on them when they do happen.  This bodes very well from an AFCE perspective so far.

They did take a speedy WR in the draft but apparently he is very raw and probably won't be able to have an impact this season, but then again you never know.

Lawson will be out until the end of October mid November.  Sammy is resilient.  He be 100% when training season starts.

Archived