Sexy Time Mafia - Game Thread

Gone

20 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

You had one post when voted you...i have no idea on your alignment...just didn't like your refusal too reveal...add to that...i think JN mafia needs some new blood and didn't want to chase away the FNG.

The rest is just all in the game yo.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTSIMejbs8H_MR98Y3tY1P

A little re-read and here are a few thoughts: JC denies knowing Smash's alignment above (noting that he voted Smash after only one post) but says he stuck with his vote because Smash didn't reveal - which is bullsh*t given the day and timing. Then JC plays the safety move by claiming he wants to protect the FNG for the good of JN. If I had more time when this was going down, I'd have been on it harder than I was (and I was - I asked both JC and Nolder why they wanted to ignore evidence from Ben to vote for Smash and they both claimed the FNG excuse). 

20 hours ago, Nolder said:

Smash I argued with Ben about Dicker for like 6 hours yesterday GFY with that "I don't have much to go on" bullsh*t. How about you jump the **** in and start playing instead of whining about there being nothing to go on?

Here's Nolder with teh mock outrage at Smash.

20 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

Hey nit wit I just woke the **** up. This is usually how I get lynched while sleeping you know this yet come out with this crap. 

When did I say you didn't have much to go on ? And why when you said you would not vote Me today did you opportunistically hop on the train ?

Someone do me a ******* favor and hammer me.

What I will say in my reveal is I have nothing relevant to share and I have no power role.

Here's Smash with teh mock outrage at Nolder.

20 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

Here's another "It's all in the game" clip from JC. He does seem to love this clip about it all being in the game. 

I'll point out again that I did the back-and-forth with JC and Nolder when I thought they were ignoring the evidence on Ben so that they could get their votes in on Smash. Older went further, building a case on Decker that no one else really liked. That, and he posted every James Bond theme song for no particular reason. 

Nolder just trying to score townie-cred makes all of this stink - there never was an actual case on Smash.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Nolder said:

I'll save you the trouble of looking. I supported Smash as town until the moment I flipped on him and never really engaged with JC except one or two times about TV shows. I am not going to tell you or anyone what to focus on on Day 2, doing so would be a sad attempt at leading the town and I'd (rightfully) be hanged for it. The fact that you would let that slide is troubling.

This is all disgusting. 

On July 7, 2016 at 7:40 AM, Leelou said:
  • Nynaeve - 36 posts
  • Leelou - 25 posts
  • Jetscode1 - 20 posts
  • Hallia - 15 posts
  • Nolder - 8 posts
  • AzureBen - 7 posts
  • The Crusher - 6 posts
  • AVM - 5 posts
  • D P R - 5 posts
  • JiF - 5 posts
  • deckerfan - 3 posts
  • Jetsfan80 - 3 posts
  • Integrity28 - 2 posts
  • Smashmouth - 1 post
I am very disappointed with everyone so far. 

On July 7, 2016 at 7:59 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

Smash is scum.

On July 7, 2016 at 8:55 AM, JiF said:

Unvote

Vote Smash

On July 7, 2016 at 9:17 AM, Jetscode1 said:

I sense a rally.  Unvote, vote Smash

On July 7, 2016 at 9:25 AM, Leelou said:

unvote, vote Smash

24 minutes ago, Nolder said:

I'll save you the trouble of looking. I supported Smash as town until the moment I flipped on him and never really engaged with JC except one or two times about TV shows. I am not going to tell you or anyone what to focus on on Day 2, doing so would be a sad attempt at leading the town and I'd (rightfully) be hanged for it. The fact that you would let that slide is troubling.

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

You missed my vote Crusher. I joined in on the lynch Smash bandwagon as well, although I jumped off it later.

?

On July 7, 2016 at 10:36 AM, Integrity28 said:

Well, according to this, which looks like the last official vote count before the Smash train took off... there's no deadline. So, why is BenAzure voting Smash up to like L2(?) and referencing the deadline as a reason to "get something out of the day", rather than voting him for suspicion. It feels like some BS reason to place a run-up vote.

I joke voted Ben earlier, but now I'm staying on him for this reason.

I think he thought Smash would reveal.  Little did he know Smash don't play that.  

2 minutes ago, D P R said:

?

Reverse order. The bandwagon on Smash, which I joined, started spontaneously.

Later, Smash came in and refused to reveal which I took as a pro town move so I jumped off.

Much later, I reconsidered and decided it was better for the game to have a Smash lynch than a random kill.

On July 7, 2016 at 11:28 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

UNOFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

Smash (6): 80, JiF, JC, Leelou, Nolder, Ben

Ben (3): Crusher, Ape, DPR

Leelou (1): Decker

Crusher (1): Smash

80 (1): AVM

JiF (1): Hallia

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

No deadline has been set at this time

On July 7, 2016 at 11:46 AM, deckerfan said:

Vote Ben

two competing wagons, cool

On July 7, 2016 at 11:49 AM, Jetscode1 said:

Unvote, vote Smash.

Obvious scum is obvious.  Could also vote Ape and/or Decker, Leelou or Hallia.

3 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Reverse order. The bandwagon on Smash, which I joined, started spontaneously.

Later, Smash came in and refused to reveal which I took as a pro town move so I jumped off.

Much later, I reconsidered and decided it was better for the game to have a Smash lynch than a random kill.

Even though there was another train - which I asked you about at the time - but you chose to "cut the new guy a break". 

I'm seeing now it's because you already knew Smash was scum and that Ben is town. 

Just now, D P R said:

Even though there was another train - which I asked you about at the time - but you chose to "cut the new guy a break". 

I'm seeing now it's because you already knew Smash was scum and that Ben is town. 

Not even close. So since you've been MIA most of the game can you give us all a rundown on how you feel about everyone? Like in a list or something? Just some quick thoughts. Who is town, who is probable scum, etc. 

On July 7, 2016 at 0:05 PM, Integrity28 said:

I declared it a "possible scenario". It's not like I'm trying to pass it off as fact. I'm running through motives, like I said.

The way you're coming at me right now, it's like you've never seen me talk out loud through motive scenarios like this... when we see the Smash flip, then we can crack into it more, but I'm brainstorming. 

You're deflecting, like in that wet your pants sort of way you've become prone to.

On July 7, 2016 at 0:06 PM, Jetscode1 said:

Can't wait for the flip...sure you don't want to pile on for when he flips scum?

JC seems pretty sure Smaah will flip s cum. 

Today is the first day I've had to catch up, and I'll be happy to play the "what do you think about everyone" game in due time. But right now I'm enjoying looking back at your posts. 

1 minute ago, D P R said:

Today is the first day I've had to catch up, and I'll be happy to play the "what do you think about everyone" game in due time. But right now I'm enjoying looking back at your posts. 

Ok. Like everyone else, I'll be waiting.

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

Ok. Like everyone else, I'll be waiting.

Unlike everyone else, you'll be doing it in your QT with JC, highfiving each other and yelling "IT"S ALL IN THE GAME!"

Just now, D P R said:

Unlike everyone else, you'll be doing it in your QT with JC, highfiving each other and yelling "IT"S ALL IN THE GAME!"

Yeah man because the best thing we could have done was lynch our partner D1. We're stoked.

This is moronic and the kind of stuff I'd expect from Pac. You're disappointing me.

6 minutes ago, Hallia said:

Seems gross.  Nol has been one of the towniest people in the gosh darn game

nope, I thought and still think one of the two people with that laser focus on me during the smash wagon was scum. i think it's nolder and not you now.

On July 7, 2016 at 2:28 PM, JiF said:

Sure.

Smash typically avoids the thread like the plague when he's scum.  He's got 1 post.  I like his train.

New bird guy seems like he's in a rush to get to the evening.

JC is tunneling you but willing to lynch anyone in the game

Nothing else is really jumping out at my as important to note.

On July 7, 2016 at 3:23 PM, Smashmouth said:

you just continue to spew crap and skate by ..the last 4 games I've been scum go have a look see how I ignored the thread.

On July 7, 2016 at 3:28 PM, Nolder said:

Dicker is probably scum we should lynch him. 

Thinking Smash is town but not sure on that yet.

On July 7, 2016 at 3:36 PM, Jetscode1 said:

Why, oh why do you think Smash is town?

On July 7, 2016 at 3:38 PM, Nolder said:

Because he refused to claim.

That's extremely pro town.

On July 7, 2016 at 3:43 PM, Nolder said:

Yes I unvoted him to vote Dicker.

Let me be clear, I am more convinced of Dicker being scum than I am of Smash being town and I tried to get that across in my reply to Leelou when I said that I think Smash is town but I'm not entirely convinced yet. 

So don't mistake what I am saying as some kind of resounding endorsement of Smash. It's not.

On July 7, 2016 at 3:40 PM, Hallia said:

Resisting...urge...to hammer....IT'S MY FAVORITE THING OK

On July 7, 2016 at 3:46 PM, Integrity28 said:

vote decker

Still don't like that JC's horrid play let BenghAzi off the hook today, fwiw

On July 7, 2016 at 4:02 PM, Jetscode1 said:

Just to counter diagnose.  Do not like Crusher, DPR and AVM sitting this out.  Definitely see scum in one of the three.  Could also look at LeeRoy but at least she was on Smash for a while then bailed when he was at L-1.

On July 7, 2016 at 4:05 PM, D P R said:

This has Pied Pipering all over it. No bueno

Agreed.

sh*tfest.

Struck me as odd and coverish.

tl;dr

On July 7, 2016 at 4:22 PM, Smashmouth said:

Louie, Bella and Samantha .

I post this because Louie is a sex machine and hes 15 years old in that pic

11796221_10153706384550116_9067591515244800051_n.jpg

13413072_10154454733195116_8534787052811961205_n.jpg

Love this move.  Showing adorable dogs to help his case.  Nobody with dogs that cute could ever be scum.  Bravo!!

Archived