Sexy Time Mafia - Game Thread

Gone

4 minutes ago, AVM said:

....are you being serious right now? You, of all people, know that you ask questions to set up cases and you have freaked out all over yourself here in response to it...

So...let's recap:

During night phase, I'm your lead suspect.  Day breaks and your first post is an early VC, highlighting that DPR/Crush/Decker probably has one scum, possibly has two.  You then follow up showing me equalizing the Ben/Smash train.

So another question, to continue getting under your skin apparently...

Who do you NOT think is scummy?  Because it looks like you're trying to paint as many as looking bad as possible.

Also seems like you're insinuating Leelou/80 are dead because they suspected me, which is weak.

...which just happened to coincide with me questioning you and specifically your case on Crush.

Vote JC

Very OMGUS right here. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, JiF said:

Everything you're posting is weak...like straight diarrhea.  

Suuure it is. 

Your case on Smash was bullsh*t and you either got lucky, which would explain all the gloat posts, or you fit in the gambit scenario. 

After the Smash flip, you made your gloat posts and then disappeared for the weekend. Trouble is, you did post on another thread yesterday, right around the time we got results for the night.

Now you show up, ready to re-read, and start the prep on your vote against a vote leader without laying down any real case. That's just scum-coasting.

That diarrhea stink you're cookin' is coming from your pants. 

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT

Nolder (2): Dicker, DPR

DPR (2): Benji, Hallia

Hallia (1): Crusher

AVM (1): JC

Dicker (1): Nolder

JC (1): AVM

Not voting (1): JiF

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline:

blu_1468353600.png

Game Roster:

1. 80 - town cop

2. Crusher - with understanding the vacation thingy, the posts since then have been underwhelming.  He just flip flopped on me with the quickness after trying to poo-poo my meta logic on Smash.  Scum lean. 

3. DPR - tin foil hat some sh*t on JC.  And I'm not even saying he's wrong but then to follow up with a vote on Nolderp, it was disgusting.  By no means was he putting in equal effort, as he claims  He too, poo-poo my meta logic and then had the audacity to call my participation all together when he had like 2 posts in the game at that point.  He's doing a lot of talking but aint saying a thing.

4. AVM - interesting timing yesterday, he seemed to want to avoid wanting to get himself painted into any corner.  Historically, one of the hardest reads for me in this game.  I'd have him closer to scum than town but really dont know, especially with his OMGUS vote just now.

5. Hallia - null

6. JC - possibly early bussing, I see the potential but not something I'm willing to pursue today.  Seems like a huge waste of effort.  It will be very clear where JC stands and it would have been even easier to see that if people like DPR didnt start the gambit conversation (to not pursue when push came to shove) and people like AVM arent all OMGUS.

7. Nolder - hate how fixated he is on Dicker but he was my strongest town read coming into the game.

8. Ape - SK

9. JiF - town

10. Decker - hard read right now.  The willingness to go to random is a concern but feel good to let him go today.

11. Smash - got ya, bitch!

12. Leelou - dead town and dead sexy

13. Ben - worst logic I've probably ever seen in my life but feel town about him based on his overall approach. 

abc

5 minutes ago, D P R said:

Suuure it is. 

Your case on Smash was bullsh*t and you either got lucky, which would explain all the gloat posts, or you fit in the gambit scenario. 

After the Smash flip, you made your gloat posts and then disappeared for the weekend. Trouble is, you did post on another thread yesterday, right around the time we got results for the night.

Now you show up, ready to re-read, and start the prep on your vote against a vote leader without laying down any real case. That's just scum-coasting.

That diarrhea stink you're cookin' is coming from your pants. 

This isnt even worth responding to...

Vote DPR

32 minutes ago, JiF said:

Interesting, you didnt feel that way before the Smash flip.

Correct.  I thought your logic on Smash was weak initially.  Just thought you were incorrectly meta on him.  Once he came back and gave his response, it felt off,  like a hollowed out version of himself.  Precisely why I hammered him.  I felt better about you after the flip and my reread. Why wouldn't I?

47 minutes ago, JiF said:

Yep. That's the one that has me nervous with my muffin top.  My logic was spot on, couldnt be tighter.  Obvi

No it wasn't honey.  Smash played scum out front at least once or twice this season.  His only post was a vote on me and some how you and JC were sold he was scum.  Sorry but that was odd. 

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

No it wasn't honey.  Smash played scum out front at least once or twice this season.  His only post was a vote on me and some how you and JC were sold he was scum.  Sorry but that was odd. 

Smash has never, ever, ever, played out front.  Especially as scum.  I just went back reread the early parts of the most recent game threads.  He had like 2-3 posts on D1 before the heat in all of them.  Him avoiding the thread like the plague is a spot on representation of Smash.  

Even the game he convinced me to move off.  He got heat because he wasnt playing.  Its what Smash does.

All good, it's kind a moot point now...but trying to poo-poo that logic is bizarre because it's spot on.  Hell, Smash even admits he doesnt play D1.  

9 minutes ago, JiF said:

Game Roster:

1. 80 - town cop

2. Crusher - with understanding the vacation thingy, the posts since then have been underwhelming.  He just flip flopped on me with the quickness after trying to poo-poo my meta logic on Smash.  Scum lean. Your meta-case was bulsh*t. He called you on it. 

3. DPR - tin foil hat some sh*t on JC.  And I'm not even saying he's wrong but then to follow up with a vote on Nolderp, it was disgusting.  By no means was he putting in equal effort, as he claims  He too, poo-poo my meta logic and then had the audacity to call my participation all together when he had like 2 posts in the game at that point.  He's doing a lot of talking but aint saying a thing. Your participation is relatively low and what I said was you hadn't really started playing yet, implying that you were just waiting until you saw something. Then I bumped you to lurking for your suspicious timing this weekend. Now I'm watchman your opportunistic try to push my train today and the needle is moving toward scum. What a dork you are for claiming that I'm tin-foiling and then covering your ass in case I'm right. 

4. AVM - interesting timing yesterday, he seemed to want to avoid wanting to get himself painted into any corner.  Historically, one of the hardest reads for me in this game.  I'd have him closer to scum than town but really dont know, especially with his OMGUS vote just now.

5. Hallia - null - So you're going to ignore the facts that she's actually contributed nothing in terms of content, has sheeped Nolder and Ben in voting and declared Nolder as the Towniest player after I called him out for trying to score town-cred. Gotcha.

6. JC - possibly early bussing, I see the potential but not something I'm willing to pursue today.  Seems like a huge waste of effort.  It will be very clear where JC stands and it would have been even easier to see that if people like DPR didnt start the gambit conversation (to not pursue when push came to shove) and people like AVM arent all OMGUS. - Regardless of when you would pursue it, my noting it on thread is a contribution and it puts me on record. You trying to spin that into a negative thing is a pure scum move designed to distract and disqualify my posts. It's also very telling that you "see the potential" but then slam me for saying it. Scummish as hell here.

7. Nolder - hate how fixated he is on Dicker but he was my strongest town read coming into the game. - When was he your strongest town read? Before he posted? Go ahead and do us all a favor by putting yourself on record with the things you agree with him on. You're acceptance of his earlier post today is 100% pure dark chocolate.

8. Ape - SK

9. JiF - town

10. Decker - hard read right now.  The willingness to go to random is a concern but feel good to let him go today. - This is just a stupid comment and matches the comment you make about ben below. You're basically saying that you have evidence against these guys, but you'd rather ignore that and try to move the lynch on me instead because I made a case against JC that you might even agree with and then voted for Nolder because I'm building a case on him as well. You make no sense at all.

11. Smash - got ya, bitch!

12. Leelou - dead town and dead sexy

13. Ben - worst logic I've probably ever seen in my life but feel town about him based on his overall approach. - See my comment about Decker. Same thing.

abc

I'm in red above. You've laid down some nonsense here.

20 minutes ago, D P R said:

I'm in red above. You've laid down some nonsense here.

You're spending a lot of time dismissing my position on the game.  Which is hilarious considering I handed you Smash and I'm the clearest townie in the game and obviously the bet scum hunter.  Tons of words, but you aint saying sh*t.

Die already. 

1 hour ago, D P R said:

My 2 cents:

Ben - I don't get why people think he's Town, but every once in a while I'm wrong. His most recent defense of Nolder's post strikes me as much more well thought out than the bullsh*t spread on day 1 and his vote on me reeks of omgus.

Defense? I thought I was criticizing the reads in that post. More discrediting, and do you even know what omgus is? Seems like you want to partake in it, actually :)

43 minutes ago, JiF said:

13. Ben - worst logic I've probably ever seen in my life but feel town about him based on his overall approach.

ab

Like Nolder, completely discrediting my thoughts, but you feel I'm town. What do you see in my overall approach if you don't see how I make any sense?

Just now, AzureBen said:

Defense? I thought I was criticizing the reads in that post. More discrediting, and do you even know what omgus is? Seems like you want to partake in it, actually :)

Like Nolder, completely discrediting my thoughts, but you feel I'm town. What do you see in my overall approach if you don't see how I make any sense?

I think you use flawed logic.  Your were literally advocating not killing scum yesterday because they were obvious scum.  That's some of the stupidest sh*t I've ever heard in my life.  Real talk.  

That said, I like your approach and I feel it's good natured and town oriented.  I think you seek to understand, you question with merit and you're trying to figure it out.  Not spinning or spending time dismissing what everyone else has to say but rather, coming up with individual thought. 

We're also seeing the game similarly, which gives me a town vibe from you.

So yeah, its perfectly normal to think someones logic is flawed and still think they are town.  

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

You're spending a lot of time dismissing my position on the game.  Which is hilarious considering I handed you Smash and I'm the clearest townie in the game and obviously the bet scum hunter.  Tons of words, but you aint saying sh*t.

Die already. 

1. JC was the real driver of the Smash train, not you. And, your (and anybody's) meta case on Smash was stupid and him flipping scum was pure luck, plain and simple. There is no way that any player always avoids posting on day 1 when they're scum. That's just dumb and would be far too easy to manipulate - the next time Smash is scum, all he has to do is post a lot on day 1 and he'll coast to victory, right? Dumb. 

2. I've posted game related content and reasons for my votes. I'm on record with it and you saying I haven't posted sh*t is just sh*t talk. 

3. Your case against me is bullsh*t as well. I pointed out what I saw on JC and then parked it knowing that there will be more scum players and that I'd made my point. All you are doing is jumping on my train because I was tied for the highest vote count. 

Looking at from a numbers perspective, when you bump me up to 3 votes, it's an effort to try and force me to switch my vote to Hallia to self-preserve. This pulls my vote from Nolder, who you have as the clearest townie read in the game, despite the fact that multiple other players have expressed doubt over his play. This is scum 101 stuff.

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

Which is hilarious considering I handed you Smash and I'm the clearest townie in the game and obviously the bet scum hunter.

....Sorry, no? You drove Smash's lynch, really? And you're the clearest and best hunter because you were on the wagon of a goon that wasn't really trying to save themselves?

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

I think you use flawed logic.  Your were literally advocating not killing scum yesterday because they were obvious scum.  That's some of the stupidest sh*t I've ever heard in my life.  Real talk.  

That said, I like your approach and I feel it's good natured and town oriented.  I think you seek to understand, you question with merit and you're trying to figure it out.  Not spinning or spending time dismissing what everyone else has to say but rather, coming up with individual thought. 

So yeah, its perfectly normal to think someones logic is flawed and still think they are town.  

This entire statement is so ass-backwards I threw-up in the back of my mouth when I read it. WTF is matter with you?

2 minutes ago, D P R said:

1. JC was the real driver of the Smash train, not you. And, your (and anybody's) meta case on Smash was stupid and him flipping scum was pure luck, plain and simple. There is no way that any player always avoids posting on day 1 when they're scum. That's just dumb and would be far too easy to manipulate - the next time Smash is scum, all he has to do is post a lot on day 1 and he'll coast to victory, right? Dumb. 

2. I've posted game related content and reasons for my votes. I'm on record with it and you saying I haven't posted sh*t is just sh*t talk. 

3. Your case against me is bullsh*t as well. I pointed out what I saw on JC and then parked it knowing that there will be more scum players and that I'd made my point. All you are doing is jumping on my train because I was tied for the highest vote count. 

Looking at from a numbers perspective, when you bump me up to 3 votes, it's an effort to try and force me to switch my vote to Hallia to self-preserve. This pulls my vote from Nolder, who you have as the clearest townie read in the game, despite the fact that multiple other players have expressed doubt over his play. This is scum 101 stuff.

1.  My case and logic was spot on.  And I was right. You call it luck, I call it skill. 

2.  You havent done a thing.  At all.  Typing a lot of words that say nothing is going through the motions.  Like scum would.

3.  My case is solid.  Just like my case on Smash was. I didnt even look at the vote count because I dont care about the vote count.  I think you're scum.  Whether I was #1 or the hammer, doesnt matter.  You're my best bet for scum. 

5 minutes ago, AzureBen said:

....Sorry, no? You drove Smash's lynch, really? And you're the clearest and best hunter because you were on the wagon of a goon that wasn't really trying to save themselves?

I presented the case that got the wheels going.  If that is false, why am I arguing with DPR and Crusher over it?  I let Smash respond.  It was good enough for the time being but when he followed with nothing significant after what was a strong town play to not reveal, it seemed pretty obvious to me he was hoping he'd skate by with that move.  So I moved back. So yeah, I think its fair to say that I was the originator of Smash being scum and everyone else just followed.

6 minutes ago, D P R said:

This entire statement is so ass-backwards I threw-up in the back of my mouth when I read it. WTF is matter with you?

Not sure what is so hard for you to understand but you're spending a ton of time dismissing my very fluid logic.

Why? 

1 minute ago, JiF said:

It's not normal to completely misunderstand and bastardize someone's logic in a way that makes it look anti-town and then call them good natured and helpful. Either my logic against the Decker lynch was horrible and I was pushing an anti-town position, or it made sense and was town-oriented questioning with merit. Can't be both. And how the hell are we seeing the game similarly then? Because we agree on an obvious scumread? Your interactions with me have been mostly (intentionally or not) spinning my thoughts from earlier in a way that makes them sound dumb and easily discredited, while praising my thoughts otherwise. Because they line up with the lynch you want? Also, Crusher is on my town list, do you think that has merit?

On July 6, 2016 at 1:48 PM, JiF said:

Smart this one is. 

Vote Hali

This is you supporting Nolder (and a bit more on that Nolder/Hali thing i was talking about).

On July 7, 2016 at 7:59 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

Smash is scum.

Here's 80 backing up his vote (the first vote) on Smash.

On July 7, 2016 at 8:55 AM, JiF said:

Unvote

Vote Smash

This is your dazzling case that "got the wheel rolling". Sharp as a tack you are.

On July 7, 2016 at 9:17 AM, Jetscode1 said:

I sense a rally.  Unvote, vote Smash

Here's JC's deep and well-thought out case on Smash.

On July 7, 2016 at 9:25 AM, Leelou said:

unvote, vote Smash

And Leelou jumping on for the 4th vote.

On July 7, 2016 at 9:34 AM, Nolder said:

Um...sure ok.

Unvote

Vote Smash

Here's Nolder putting in the overtime on making his case, another whip-smart, waterproof case if you ask me.

On July 7, 2016 at 9:55 AM, JiF said:

I dont like James Bond.

Here's you backing up your case with some of that "best scum hunter in the game" insight.

On July 7, 2016 at 9:56 AM, JiF said:

LETS  BUMP UGLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!

More insight. Your scum hunting instincts are on fire here.

On July 7, 2016 at 10:06 AM, JiF said:

I'll spew my jizz on James Bond.

This might be the case-cracker - the point where you just took total control of the Smash train and brought it home for the town.

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

Not sure what is so hard for you to understand but you're spending a ton of time dismissing my very fluid logic.

Why? 

You had nothing to do with Smash's lynch. As I said, you weren't even really playing. Truth is, there was no real case against Smash and if anyone gets credit for Smash's lynch, it's Smash himself. Your "fluid" logic, and I get why you use that term, is the stink that defines the overflowing dumpster that is this game so far.

13 minutes ago, AzureBen said:

It's not normal to completely misunderstand and bastardize someone's logic in a way that makes it look anti-town and then call them good natured and helpful. Either my logic against the Decker lynch was horrible and I was pushing an anti-town position, or it made sense and was town-oriented questioning with merit. Can't be both. And how the hell are we seeing the game similarly then? Because we agree on an obvious scumread? Your interactions with me have been mostly (intentionally or not) spinning my thoughts from earlier in a way that makes them sound dumb and easily discredited, while praising my thoughts otherwise. Because they line up with the lynch you want? Also, Crusher is on my town list, do you think that has merit?

I didnt misunderstand you.  You were outright pushing terrible logic.  I've seen it plenty.  Doesnt mean you're scum.  I dont think you are, just means you might not be very good at the game.  I dont know.  I've never played with you before.  Maybe you are scum.  Right now, I dont see it that way.

Who is the obvious scumread?

I havent spun anything, I literally was echoing and clarifying what you were saying to make sure everyone heard you correctly.  What you were saying was flawed and stupid.  Never didnt I try to paint it as scummy.

Yes, I tend to think someone who is looking at the same lynch pool as town.

We disagree on Crusher.  And that's cool. I've stated it was scum lean.  I'm not digging my heals in.

If I had to list my order:

DPR, AVM, Crusher.  

13 minutes ago, D P R said:

This is you supporting Nolder (and a bit more on that Nolder/Hali thing i was talking about).

This is your dazzling case that "got the wheel rolling". Sharp as a tack you are.

Here's Nolder putting in the overtime on making his case, another whip-smart, waterproof case if you ask me.

Here's you backing up your case with some of that "best scum hunter in the game" insight.

This might be the case-cracker - the point where you just took total control of the Smash train and brought it home for the town.

You had nothing to do with Smash's lynch. As I said, you weren't even really playing. Truth is, there was no real case against Smash and if anyone gets credit for Smash's lynch, it's Smash himself. Your "fluid" logic, and I get why you use that term, is the stink that defines the overflowing dumpster that is this game so far.

You cherry picked my posts and literally didnt quote a single one where I actually explained myself.  You're absolutely disgusting.  lmfao.  God I wish I had a gun.

This was really funny to read actually.  Lmfao.

Just now, D P R said:

I'll admit it was a combination of a passive Smash and a little luck to capture scum.  Please accept this fact that scum was lynched.  The scum count for this game is most likely three.  I'm not sure a gambit is played on Day 1.  Hence, I will look at the voters from the competing train for scum as they would have at least tried to keep Smash around. I also get that town should be aware of a gambit but your insistence here does make you appear scummy.  Why?  You seem like you will only suspect those who voted scum instead of those who voted the competing train.  Personally, I find AVM scummier than you but if you keep wanting to lynch on Day 2 players who voted to lynch scum on Day 1, I can quickly change my pecking order because you were another who did not help to lynch scum on Day 1.

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT

DPR (3): Benji, Hallia, JiF

Nolder (2): Dicker, DPR

Hallia (1): Crusher

AVM (1): JC

Dicker (1): Nolder

JC (1): AVM

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline:

blu_1468353600.png

9 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

I'll admit it was a combination of a passive Smash and a little luck to capture scum.  Please accept this fact that scum was lynched.  The scum count for this game is most likely three.  I'm not sure a gambit is played on Day 1.  Hence, I will look at the voters from the competing train for scum as they would have at least tried to keep Smash around. I also get that town should be aware of a gambit but your insistence here does make you appear scummy.  Why?  You seem like you will only suspect those who voted scum instead of those who voted the competing train.  Personally, I find AVM scummier than you but if you keep wanting to lynch on Day 2 players who voted to lynch scum on Day 1, I can quickly change my pecking order because you were another who did not help to lynch scum on Day 1.

Exactly, but he's got a comment for everyone but aint done jack sh*t.  Like absolutely nothing this game at all but is discredit everyone else's play.  The guy literally cherry picked my posts intentionally leaving out the content ones?  He's disgusting.  Hali has like 2 posts and they have more impact than DPR. 

And why is starting to case me up?  He's still voting Nolderp.  Why did he case you up with some gabmit sh*t?  He's still voting Nolderp. 

SCUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Thats why.

6 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Agreed that scum was lynched and that we are likely looking at 3 scum. Granted that a gambit is a tough thing to pull off. The details of Smash's lynch are weird and I've pointed that out. I've stayed on it a bit because it's provoking conversation and that's what we need to hear. 

I'm fine voting from either train, but I've never been a big fan of "who was on what train" as a determination of alignment. That's another one that's just too easy to get lost in the meta rabbit hole.

I'm happy with my vote on Nolder because I see his play as very self serving and I find him scummier than AVM. JiF is rising quickly on my scum list with his antics.

I didn't vote for Smash because I never saw a case against him and I felt solid in following actual evidence against Ben.

And I'm still saying that there is something rotten with the Smash lynch. I'm watching to see what direction the evidence goes in, but something is wrong with it.

20 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

What do you see on AVM? 

I'm not asking JiF because he took stupid pills this morning.

Archived