Sexy Time Mafia - Game Thread

Gone

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right now my top 2 for scum are Nolder and Hally. I could go on about Hally's posts above being scummier than a prep kitchen at Chipotle, but that's just beating a dead horse.

AVM doesn't ping me.

JC is focused now, which is better than guesswork or meta.

Decker doesn't ping me.

BirdBen is question mark. His not voting stands out, but he is active and if he really is new to the board, it would be reasonable for him to get the lay of the land before jumping in. 

I like Crusher for town and honestly, I'm watching him for a read on JiF because my JiFdar goes off more than a '98 Honda Civic's car alarm at 3 am.

Funny how DPR has at least a little something to say about everyone...except my two other suspects.

Ok. They don't ping you. Are you townreading them? Are they null?

Seriously this is the most we've gotten out of you about your positions all game and it's page 45.

13 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Funny how DPR has at least a little something to say about everyone...except my two other suspects.

Ok. They don't ping you. Are you townreading them? Are they null?

Seriously this is the most we've gotten out of you about your positions all game and it's page 45.

You must mean except for my prior lists, hunting and clearly putting myself on record with opinions. 

Anyway, you want more Poncho? Here's some more... 

For the sake of explaining my current vote and case making, these are my reasons for Nolder & Hallly:

Nolder - He started off playing erratically (random posting of every James Bond theme when a couple of highlghts would fall into the norm of meme posting, but a complete list struck me as obsessive). He posted a few remarks that pinged me as town-claiming and I said so. His random and erratic style changed over to pouty and kind of mock-aggressive, which there really is no call for so early in the game. Tensions run high at endgame, but not usually night 1 and day 2 (without Ape). His posts then drift into an incoherent re-hash of what JiF was trying to sell, which didn't work for me from either one of them. It gets worse when Nolder tries to explain how he only has a couple of suspects and can't read the rest of the game, then he goes full macho trying to "scare" AVM onto the thread. I've watched my dog take dumps that were less sh*tty than this kind of play. IMO, Nolder seems nervous for whatever reason and has tunnel vision for a couple of players. That's no bueno.

Hally - Even after being called out by multiple players for coasting, she's still coasting. She tells everyone that they'll "have to deal" until she gets back to hear from her, then when she comes back she says "I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU WANT FROM MEEEEE...". This is just terrible, terrible play - looks like a deer caught in the headlights at L-1. She knows how to play very well, so this is just nonsense. JC politely offered the suggestion that a top 3 list would be helpful and she comes back with a list picked straight from the vote count and gives the most generalized, vague reasons that anyone could. She has offered zero game content so far. She's like the wallpaper. Her appeal to make JN her "mafia home" reeks. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if she started sending people stickers and friendship bracelets. Bad mojo.

Game has come to a screeching halt.  Looks like nobody wants to kill anyone.  DPR and AVM completely stalled.

So I'm down to appease the masses and kill Hali.  Dont really see it.  I dont see how anyone can actually ever case due to her very limited posting numbers and content...so I'm truthfully following blind on this.  

That said, I'm going to punch the bird brain in the face if we let DPR off the hook and then give a dirty stare to my muffin top. 

8 minutes ago, JiF said:

Game has come to a screeching halt.  Looks like nobody wants to kill anyone.  DPR and AVM completely stalled.

So I'm down to appease the masses and kill Hali.  Dont really see it.  I dont see how anyone can actually ever case due to her very limited posting numbers and content...so I'm truthfully following blind on this.  

That said, I'm going to punch the bird brain in the face if we let DPR off the hook and then give a dirty stare to my muffin top. 

I'm not even trolling now, but this post is exactly why you set my alarms off.

To me - and I was wrong about you in the last game, I admit - this post looks like scum saying "I'll do it for the good of the game, but if she flips town, I'll be pissed!"

That's total bullsh*t.

If you don't see a case on her, don't vote for her - we don't need a martyr. If we run into a deadline issue, that's a different thing and consolidation might be necessary. But we've got hours before that and folks have mostly been around.

2 minutes ago, D P R said:

To me - and I was wrong about you in the last game, I admit - this post looks like scum saying "I'll do it for the good of the game, but if she flips town, I'll be pissed!"

That's total bullsh*t.

If you don't see a case on her, don't vote for her - we don't need a martyr. If we run into a deadline issue, that's a different thing and consolidation might be necessary. But we've got hours before that and folks have mostly been around.

STFU and vote me then you ******* pussy.

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

STFU and vote me then you ******* pussy.

Why teh mock outrage? Why keep trying to pull my vote off of Nolder? You've voted and unvoted several times now - looks a tad opportunistic, ya know?

Short of a major revelation, I'm not voting for you today so you can relax pumpkin.

14 minutes ago, D P R said:

Why teh mock outrage? Why keep trying to pull my vote off of Nolder? You've voted and unvoted several times now - looks a tad opportunistic, ya know?

Short of a major revelation, I'm not voting for you today so you can relax pumpkin.

Then vote me or STFU.  I'm sick of you critiquing my play like you're some ******* grand wizard of mafia.  You havent done sh*t this game, at all.  You've literally provided zero value but you have the audacity to act like this game revolves around you.  STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's disgusting and annoying and it's ******* pissing me off.  Every ******* thing I do, you have some ******* wise crack.  STFU!!!!!!!!!!!  Ring alarms.  I'm trying to ******* win the god damn game you ******* pussy. 

I want to lynch you.  Nobody would.  I want to lynch AVM.  Nobody would. WTF am I supposed to do?  Seems like the consensus is Hali.  If I cant get my 2 favorites lynched, I dont really have ******* choice, do I?  

GFY 

9 minutes ago, JiF said:

Then vote me or STFU.  I'm sick of you critiquing my play like you're some ******* grand wizard of mafia.  You havent done sh*t this game, at all.  You've literally provided zero value but you have the audacity to act like this game revolves around you.  STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's disgusting and annoying and it's ******* pissing me off.  Every ******* thing I do, you have some ******* wise crack.  STFU!!!!!!!!!!!  Ring alarms.  I'm trying to ******* win the god damn game you ******* pussy. 

I want to lynch you.  Nobody would.  I want to lynch AVM.  Nobody would. WTF am I supposed to do?  Seems like the consensus is Hali.  If I cant get my 2 favorites lynched, I dont really have ******* choice, do I?  

GFY 

wallywizard.gif

On 7/5/2016 at 5:42 PM, Nynaeve said:

Game Roster:

1. 80

2. Crusher:  Had the hammer vote on Smash, with what appeared to me at least one soft defense of Smash.  He says it was more of a question of JiF's logic.  Also, at one point he did vote the Ben train which could imply a defense of Smash.  I will not vote Crusher today.

3. DPR:  On the wrong side of the scum lynch.  Openly antagonistic/conspiratorial toward those who pushed for Smash's lynch.  Very active today, trying to make cases and move the consensus but his insistence to hunt from the scum lynch train makes him a WTL candidate.  

4. AVM:  On the wrong side of the scum lynch.  Has done little to communicate his suspects or build consensus toward finding remaining scum.  The fact that 80 and Leelou both called him out on D1 and scum most likely killed at least one of them puts him solidly as my #1 WTL candidate.

5. Hallia:  On the wrong side of the scum lynch. She stated she was willing to lynch DPR/Decker but has done little to build consensus toward that goal.  Convince me Hallia.  She did stay away from the alternative (Ben) lynch train.  Another WTL candidate.

6. JC:  Obvious town.

7. Nolder:  Had the momentum vote on Smash.  Kind of all over the place since.  I will not vote Nolder today

8. Ape:  SK

9. JiF:  Steadfast toward lynching Smash and trying to find scum.  I will not vote JiF today.

10. Decker:  On the wrong side of the scum lynch.  Has done little to communicate his suspects or build consensus toward finding remaining scum.  The fact that he was pushing the alternative train makes him more likely than Hallia for scum.  Another WTL candidate.

11. Smash

12. Leelou

13. Ben He was the alternative lynch candidate and I cannot believe our town got lucky enough to pursue two scum candidates on D1.  He has voiced his opinion and contributed.  I will not vote Ben today.

abc

Have a few more posts coming but this sums my thoughts ATM.

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT

AVM (2): JC, Nolder

Nolder (2): Dicker, DPR

Hallia (1): JiF

DPR (1): Hallia

JC (1): AVM

Not Voting (2): Benji, Crusher

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline:

blu_1468353600.png

On 7/10/2016 at 4:10 PM, AVM said:

Say its suspicious if you'd like (even though we do that every game nowadays), but there is nothing awkward about me an' my pumpkin

The wifom-y comments, or something else? Probably a bad tell, but she gets super wifom-y when town.  I wouldn't clear her on it, would just prefer someone like Decker I think.

What's your case on Crush, exactly?

During the re-read I found your exact question and wanted to reply.  Not that gives you any wiggle room just want to acknowledge you did ask a questions and I assuredly want to answer your question in context.

On 7/10/2016 at 3:51 PM, Jetscode1 said:

Interesting VC here.  Shortly after Leelou had abandoned the train when Smash was at L-1 and some people thought I had hammered.  I cannot see the five on Smash at this time as scum.  I do think scum would try to develop an alternative and pretty damn fast if they were to get Smash off the ropes.  

Crusher, DPR and Decker = one scum probable, possible two scum.

Here is my post in which you replied and questioned my suspicions of Crusher.  If you notice, I had a threesome from the VC that led me to think that one or two from a grouping of Crusher, DPR and Decker could be scum.  If you look at the VC below, Smash is at L-2 and I contend that scum would have to pursue an alternative lynch just so they do not go down one on Day 1.  Makes sense?  

Question @AVM, why the push back on including Crusher and not DPR and Decker?  Same case.  Just simple logic.  This is probably why I didn't feel the need to answer you directly. Looks like an attempt to deflect from my logic especially in light of your omgus vote later.  Just reeks.

On 7/7/2016 at 11:41 AM, Nynaeve said:

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

Smash (5): 80, JiF, Nolder, Ben, JC
Ben (4): Crusher, Ape, DPR, Decker
Crusher (1): Smash
80 (1): AVM
JiF (1): Hallia
Ape (1): Leelou

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Sometimes tomorrow (will edit in a timer soon).

7 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

?

Sometimes I quotes post in multiple tabs and then respond in one.  I do not know how to clear and it stays loaded in my reply box even though I had already replied.  Just thought it was simpler to type ellipsis than to duplicate posts.

7 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Sometimes I quotes post in multiple tabs and then respond in one.  I do not know how to clear and it stays loaded in my reply box even though I had already replied.  Just thought it was simpler to type ellipsis than to duplicate posts.

04f8dc0f367e58565720838aaa07ffd4493811-w

14 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

if you're on a computer, hitting Ctrl+Z clears it. 

or you can hit the "Source" button on the leftest side over the typing box. It shows everything in code and you can just delete everything.

9 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

???  ATM = at the moment.

I'm not voting Nolder today.  What's the backup plan?  

what's yours? slim pickings if everyone on the Smash train yesterday is off the table

13 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

OK.  I'd argue the freaked out characterization but meh.  The Crusher hammered with a couple of soft defenses of Smash.  That's my observation of Crush. 

My concern with you is the lack of a hunt.  You can own the omgus but what others would you lynch?

I've been saying Decker for a while now, outside of you.  Nolder has climbed up considerably.

13 hours ago, Nolder said:

I think you have your order of events mixed up there buddy.

That's exactly what happened, in my view...so by all means, tell me how I'm wrong and where?

Because you did question me.  Threatened to vote me.  I didn't show, so you did.  Then after 7-8 hours you flat out say you were trying to scare me in to popping up.

So again, what exactly do I have mixed up?  Because here in the thread, that's exactly what happened.

unvote vote Nolder

37 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

During the re-read I found your exact question and wanted to reply.  Not that gives you any wiggle room just want to acknowledge you did ask a questions and I assuredly want to answer your question in context.

Here is my post in which you replied and questioned my suspicions of Crusher.  If you notice, I had a threesome from the VC that led me to think that one or two from a grouping of Crusher, DPR and Decker could be scum.  If you look at the VC below, Smash is at L-2 and I contend that scum would have to pursue an alternative lynch just so they do not go down one on Day 1.  Makes sense?  

Question @AVM, why the push back on including Crusher and not DPR and Decker?  Same case.  Just simple logic.  This is probably why I didn't feel the need to answer you directly. Looks like an attempt to deflect from my logic especially in light of your omgus vote later.  Just reeks.

Because I wanted to understand why Crusher specifically, other that positioning at that time, stuck out to you.  Decker I'd listed in my sum up to Leelou the night before and DPR wasn't present and didn't have the vacation excuse that Crusher was using (at least as far as I saw)...so those two at least seemed logical.

I get you, though -- I don't think I ever finished the thought of why I was questioning Crush specifically, so fair enough.

6 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

WTL in order of preference.  Willing to listen.

AVM, Decker, Hallia and DPR.

I'm not lynching AVM, and DPR has improved today. I'd lynch Hallia before Decker, then we can talk about the others. Vote Hallia

Archived