Sexy Time Mafia - Game Thread

Gone

14 minutes ago, Nolder said:

This was it. It was in response to Ape saying Ben was let off the hook.

@AVM I want a reads list from you pronto. It's 11:40 AM my time I'll give you until 2:00PM to at least show up in thread otherwise I'll vote you without even worrying about what you have to say.

The buddying up me is also an old scum meta...maybe he reverted back...but it pinged.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, JiF said:

Fair.  I'm different.  If I'm set on someone to the point I'm calling them "obvious" scum and said player has already shown a refusal to reveal, then I dont see the need for more discussion. 

For the sake of keeping things clear, I never refused to reveal. I'm VT.

1 hour ago, AzureBen said:

His coming in d1 and just sheeping Ape, as quite a few people noticed.

Scumread, not obvious scum.

Such as? My thoughts around DPR? My content today doesn't count, you started trying to have it both ways first.

I agreed with Ape on one point, and made a joke about it given our history. He said that I sheeped him, but you need to understand how the Ape works - if you wake up in the morning and have coffee, you're sheeping him.  Also, he knows the best way to make and drink coffee and you just wish you were him. It's a lot of pressure to be him, but somehow he manages it.   

47 minutes ago, Nolder said:

I want to lynch Decker because I think he's scum  I've been trying for two days now. I'm not pushing you because I don't think you're I know you're not scum. 

It's really not that hard to understand.

Fixed.

7 minutes ago, D P R said:

For the sake of keeping things clear, I never refused to reveal. I'm VT.

I agreed with Ape on one point, and made a joke about it given our history. He said that I sheeped him, but you need to understand how the Ape works - if you wake up in the morning and have coffee, you're sheeping him.  Also, he knows the best way to make and drink coffee and you just wish you were him. It's a lot of pressure to be him, but somehow he manages it.   

Fixed. PLEASE LYNCH ME I AM THE SCUMMIEST SCUMMER IN THIS GAME AND I WANT TO DIE.

While we're fixing things...

1 hour ago, AzureBen said:

Hallia, and probably Nolder now.  I thought you'd been keeping up with my posts?

I have but I havent seen you call out suspects, only defend people.  Otherwise, you voted DPR with no real explanation.

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT

AVM (3): JC, JiF, Nolder

Nolder (2): Dicker, DPR

DPR (1): Hallia

Hallia (1): Crusher

JC (1): AVM

Not Voting (1): Benji

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline:

blu_1468353600.png

I'd like to hear what AVM has to say before voting him. 

For the record, Nolder putting a false deadline out there (he has no idea when AVM will post again) is just one more bullsh*t move on his part, like wanting to "wait a minute" before voting me. This guy is unsure of his votes and he hesitates. Not good signs. 

7 minutes ago, Hallia said:

I'm at work, deal with it.  I'll post more this evening.

Well, we were all on the edge of our seats waiting for the motherload of content from you. But we'll figure out a way to pull through. Somehow.

22 minutes ago, D P R said:

For the record, Nolder putting a false deadline out there (he has no idea when AVM will post again) is just one more bullsh*t move on his part, like wanting to "wait a minute" before voting me. This guy is unsure of his votes and he hesitates. Not good signs. 

I gave you the chance to claim and if AVM is scum I tried to scare him into the thread. Keep twisting though.

Honestly not sure how you're not dead yet. I don't know why anyone else is tolerating your obvious attempts at manipulating every little thing I say or do into something negative.

Just now, Nolder said:

I gave you the chance to claim and if AVM is scum I tried to scare him into the thread. Keep twisting though.

Honestly not sure how you're not dead yet. I don't know why anyone else is tolerating your obvious attempts at manipulating every little thing I say or do into something negative.

Nol. Bubby. This is going to be hard for you to understand, but you are not in the driver's seat, so nobody actually cares about whatever you're trying to do. I responded to JiF's attempt to spin lies for the sake of posterity and case-building if I get lynched.

And I'm in complete amazement over what you've posted. Seriously, you've posted some far out sh*t - your argument about how people can do scummy things but you somehow know that they're town, while other people do townie things but you figure that they're scum takes hilarity to new heights. 

In fact, tell us all about that one again - I'm having a martini now and that sh*t will be even funnier!  

8 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

AVM and Hallia appear to want to disappear and watch from the cheap seats.  Just an observation.

I'm not going to keep talking about my activity, at this point.  It's made me a prime suspect, fair enough.  Despite my talk of trying to to better, it's just not going to get better(though the point on voting Ben over Smash is a much better one, and also being used).  Complain I killed mafia, if you wish -- I'm sorry and that's that.  I've done the "disappearing act" a few times over the years, and it's both as scum and as town.  Disappearing is no more a scum tell than emo, for me -- both of which you get now (kind of).

Can you describe his scummy behavior from your POV.  

More positioning with Crusher, which gets back to my original point.  I asked what your case on him was exactly and you freaked out that I'm not doing anything but asking questions...

In a ******* game that's about questioning people.

My bad.  The Pirate is DPR.  

The Pirate has always been DPR, with the exception of when 80 and I go back and forth with the pirate and damn dirty seachicken.  Not making this as a case, just stating.

7 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

Vote AVM.  Its fun to lynch scum.

Especially on Tuesdays, I hear.

7 hours ago, The Crusher said:

OK kids.  Went and looked at AVM and he is really not doing much.  He is responding to questions and modestly defending.  Certainly no proof of scum hunting. did make reference he was busy with new job.  Still would like to lynch Halia.  AVM omgus vote on Jetscode looked pretty bad, but Jetscode can be a little pushy when he gets going. 

FTR, not a new job -- just new responsibilities at the job I've had since May '15.

I questioned JC on his suspicion of you, given your play and openness on not being around last week.  He could have easily gone with "voting Smash was a clear buss play" or a number of other things, but instead got defensive and went off on how I wasn't building any cases only questioning people.

That comes from JC...

An issue with questioning people.

I mean...lol

7 hours ago, Nolder said:

Oh ok so I'm looking to see why AVM even voted Ben in the first place.

7 hours ago, Nolder said:

This was it. It was in response to Ape saying Ben was let off the hook.

@AVM I want a reads list from you pronto. It's 11:40 AM my time I'll give you until 2:00PM to at least show up in thread otherwise I'll vote you without even worrying about what you have to say.

Yes, the above.  Also I gave a reads list to Leelou or JC one of the two during night phase...I'll requote that and add here in a second.

5 hours ago, Nolder said:

Unvote Vote AVM

Fair enough.

4 hours ago, D P R said:

You could have committed to wanting to lynch me (or not), though. 

3 hours ago, Nolder said:

....however, there's this.  So to be clear, you tried to scare me in to thread with two votes on me.  Then, when I haven't shown up for 7-8 hours (or however long it's been) you continue your plan of pressure by saying you were trying to scare me into the thread?

On 7/8/2016 at 10:29 PM, AVM said:

DPR: doesn't really seem to be around, yet. Need to see more, probably wouldn't have him top priority

Dicker seems to be doing the jovial, just happy to be here thing. feels like he did that his first time as scum? Just seems familiar and different from usual play.

Ape was interesting...Ape generally is more aware but seems kind of disinterested. dead 

JCs trap, useful or not, was at least a savvy play and better effort than I and most have given.

Ben I'm still thrown off by...playing like a DMer trying to be a DMer, but isn't a DMer? Can't tell if legit a little stranger or putting up a facade.

Of the above: DPR = meh, Decker seems to be pushing narratives of others (although Abstaining Very Much was at least original), JC had his equivalent of a meltdown with the "omg why are you questioning and not building cases" statement, and I still don't know what to do with Ben.

On 7/8/2016 at 11:55 PM, AVM said:

80 seems more aggressive and attempting to be assertive. I'd put him bottom of suspect list along with JC  dead

JiF -- less laughing/borderline mocking which it feels like lately has been a scum tell, but that's not gameplay so meh.  The questioning of himself and the interaction with Crush in particular is a town tell.  Doesn't feel like JiF/Crush leaves the other alive long when scum (it may be one of the two kills the other while the other doesn't...but I'm not positive, so probably shouldn't have it as a lean one way or another).  The approach in general, though, going back to his questioning of whether or not Crush had led him to believe something (I don't remember the specific incident, but remember him discussion that he was afraid a scum tell was coming from Crush basically) looks like scumhunting JiF*****

Nol -- this whole trying to scare me but announcing it while really wanting to lynch dpr thing is weird...at best a bad day for Nolder in general

Hallia -- She was wifomy early game and still reminds me of the game she announced on D1 how excited she was to be town, where she was only slightly active.

Crusher -- Crush could have easily laid low and not voted Smash at the deadline given his availability....town tell that he showed up and placed the deciding vote.  It's the specific player, not just the notion of it being a good spot to be bussing a teammate...

*****and that's something like 37 games in a row of swearing I'm scum ;)

12 minutes ago, AVM said:

More positioning with Crusher, which gets back to my original point.  I asked what your case on him was exactly and you freaked out that I'm not doing anything but asking questions...

In a ******* game that's about questioning people.

The Pirate has always been DPR, with the exception of when 80 and I go back and forth with the pirate and damn dirty seachicken.  Not making this as a case, just stating.

OK.  I'd argue the freaked out characterization but meh.  The Crusher hammered with a couple of soft defenses of Smash.  That's my observation of Crush. 

My concern with you is the lack of a hunt.  You can own the omgus but what others would you lynch?

23 minutes ago, AVM said:

However, there's this.  So to be clear, you tried to scare me in to thread with two votes on me.  Then, when I haven't shown up for 7-8 hours (or however long it's been) you continue your plan of pressure by saying you were trying to scare me into the thread?

I think you have your order of events mixed up there buddy.

39 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

OK.  I'd argue the freaked out characterization but meh.  The Crusher hammered with a couple of soft defenses of Smash.  That's my observation of Crush. 

My concern with you is the lack of a hunt.  You can own the omgus but what others would you lynch?

The Crusher questioned Jifs logic for voting Smash is correct .  However I made it clear Smashes "canned" defense is the reason I hammered.  Nothing soft.  No defense. Hard core facts Jetsload.  

GOD I'M HOME

I am torn on what you claim to want.  You say you hate big casings, and logical posts from DM; and so I try to keep it light and punchy, but still vote where I think is scummy.  I DUNNO WHAT YOU WANT FROM MEEEE.

1 minute ago, Hallia said:

GOD I'M HOME

I am torn on what you claim to want.  You say you hate big casings, and logical posts from DM; and so I try to keep it light and punchy, but still vote where I think is scummy.  I DUNNO WHAT YOU WANT FROM MEEEE.

I have been clear.  I want to lynch you.  

3 minutes ago, Hallia said:

GOD I'M HOME

Top 3 for scum and why? is all I need

On 7/8/2016 at 0:43 PM, Nynaeve said:

FINAL BONER COUNT:

Smashnuts (7): Ben, JC, 80, JiF, Nolder, Leelou, Crusher.

Benji (4): DPR, Smash, AVM, Dicker

Dicker (1): Hallia

Masturbating (1): Ape

It's a ******* lynch. 

DPR - General game play, position on the Smashtrain

Dicker - Same as above, the whole thing there

I am just not sure on third.  Thinking AVM or Crusher.

Archived