Lions release Stevan Ridley

Jetsfan80

11 hours ago, jgb said:

Are we seriously arguing stevan ridley should be on the team over forte, powell and/or robinson? unbelievable.

Forte is old.  Powell and Robinson are both JAG's.  That said I would take any of them over Ridley in 2 seconds

Forte is old.  Powell and Robinson are both JAG's.  That said I would take any of them over Ridley in 2 seconds

Forte going to put up 60+ catches this year. Khiry is a young Chris Ivory. Powell isn't horrible to give forte a blow. This is a very strong group.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, KRL said:

Unreal that people are still making "snarky" comments about Powell.  Do they even watch the team they supposedly

root for?

I used to call Powell a "JAG".  And at one point he kind of was.  But he's shown tremendous strides, and the people who were high on him from the start are forcing people like me to eat crow.  He's a legitimate low-end starter (if you need him to be) and a very solid RB2/complimentary back.  With so many teams opting for the committee approach at RB, there's really good value there. 

Powell is exactly the kind of guy you hope to find in the late rounds of the draft, and thus one of the few picks Tannenbaum nailed.  Blind squirrel I suppose.

Archived