Don't Panic

kevinc855

Did anyone really think we beat KC on the road? I know I had them losing when the schedule came out.

Now we can beat an overrated Seattle team at home, most likely lose to Pitt and beat a Cardinals team who couldn't beat the dumpster fire bills or Brady less Pats.

That would make us 3-3 after this brutal stretch. Then we beat the Ravens, Browns, Dolphins and Rams and are 7-3 at the bye. You heard it here first!!

Just now, munchmemory said:

I've been "used to it" since the 70s.

same here :) 

Funny when I sat down to watch the game yesterday I had no enthusiasm at all I was preparing myself for what I thought might happen rather than being excited for football and my favorite team. That's sad but that's the life of a Jets fan

4 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Did anyone really think we beat KC on the road? I know I had them losing when the schedule came out.

Now we can beat an overrated Seattle team at home, most likely lose to Pitt and beat a Cardinals team who couldn't beat the dumpster fire bills or Brady less Pats.

That would make us 3-3 after this brutal stretch. Then we beat the Ravens, Browns, Dolphins and Rams and are 7-3 at the bye. You heard it here first!!

For the most part yes I thought we could beat KC on the road that was a winnable game KC is not that good. 

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

same here :) 

Funny when I sat down to watch the game yesterday I had no enthusiasm at all I was preparing myself for what I thought might happen rather than being excited for football and my favorite team. That's sad but that's the life of a Jets fan

I mean, WTF is up with this organization, right? How many of those embarrassing blowouts have we had to watch?  lol  F me.

Just now, kevinc855 said:

I always say the Jets play a 15 game season. There is always one they just don't even bother showing up to.

I don't know, man.  If we had thrown last week's game away, this morning would have had most of us with torches and pitchforks calling for heads.

giphy2.gif

9 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

I mean, WTF is up with this organization, right? How many of those embarrassing blowouts have we had to watch?  lol  F me.

I don't know, man.  If we had thrown last week's game away, this morning would have had most of us with torches and pitchforks calling for heads.

giphy2.gif

hate to say this and I made some mention in another thread I started about coaching staffs. How did this team look on the field when Bill Parcells was the coach ? You can feel the difference. You can see the difference and when something was not working you could actually see Parcells SCREAMING on the head set to get this sh*t changed or get it right. With Rex you saw mass confusion with Bowles you see a guy wanting to take a nap. Players feed off of their head coach and they feed off his emotion what do they feed off of with Todd Bowles ?

3 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

hate to say this and I made some mention in another thread I started about coaching staffs. How did this team look on the field when Bill Parcells was the coach ? You can feel the difference. You can see the difference and when something was not working you could actually see Parcells SCREAMING on the head set to get this sh*t changed or get it right. With Rex you saw mass confusion with Bowles you see a guy wanting to take a nap. Players feed off of their head coach and they feed off his emotion what do they feed off of with Todd Bowles ?

Nothing 

Just now, Smashmouth said:

Yeah, I'm starting to worry about Bowles' demeanor as well.  I saw more emotion from him at yesterday's post game press conference.  He looks like a robot on the sidelines.  

Archived