If schedule was reverse

kevinc855

Dumb QB play is not on the schedule!!

You throw 9 INTs in TWO GAMES!!!

That is not on the Schedule!!!!!

Think 3 INTs is considered awful QB play, and for Fitz today that was a DRAMATIC improvement from his play of last week!!!

You can't win with QB play like that, it ends up effecting the entire team!!!!

1 minute ago, Charlie Brown said:

Dumb QB play is not on the schedule!!

You throw 9 INTs in TWO GAMES!!!

That is not on the Schedule!!!!!

Every single one was 100% on Fitz.

Don't let anyone tell you different, he and he alone costs us.

We should execute him, really.  Ned Stark style.

I think we need to practice that two minute offense...you gotta throw to the sidelines, you gotta hustle to the line and spike the ball when the clock is moving, a run with 50 seconds left without timeouts and down by two scores? who called that play?

7 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Every single one was 100% on Fitz.

Don't let anyone tell you different, he and he alone costs us.

We should execute him, really.  Ned Stark style.

I didn't say that it was ALL ON FITZ, go and play in the sand box with that strawman foolishness...

If you are fine with Fitz throwing 3 and 6 INTs in two games GOOD FOR YOU!!!

I AM NOT!!!!

QB play like that sucks and is poor play at any level from peewee league football, to the NFL!!

You don't feel that way, you are happy with that QB play then you should be deliriously happy then.

11 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

If you are fine with Fitz throwing 3 and 6 INTs in two games GOOD FOR YOU!!!

I AM NOT!!!!

I'm not fine with anything about this team.  Not any single aspect is worthy of praise through 4 weeks.  We suck, literally, everywhere.

QB play like that sucks and is poor play at any level from peewee league football, to the NFL!!

Great, so start Geno.  Already agreed we should, what else do you want, enthusiasm?

You don't feel that way, you are happy with that QB play then you should be deliriously happy then.

Nope, not happy with the QB play, nor the horrible dogsh*t play of the various butterfinger, slip and fall, can't a cold or stay healthy WR's.

1 minute ago, Warfish said:

I'm not fine with anything about this team.  Not any single aspect is worthy of praise through 4 weeks.  We suck, literally, everywhere.

Great, so start Geno.  Already agreed we should, what else do you want, enthusiasm?

Nope, not happy with the QB play, nor the horrible dogsh*t play of the various butterfinger, slip and fall, can't a cold or stay healthy WR's.

Hmmmmm I agree with this 100%

I DON'T WANT GENO OUT THERE!!!!

I really don't think that Geno can rebound here, just too much pressure on him....

I want better QB play, period!!!.

I like Fitz was happy when Mac first acquired him. I followed Fitz from his days in Buffalo (used to live there) and praised Fitz to high heaven when he kicked the Bills Butts...

But when he sucks I will say it and that doesn't let the Jets Secondary off the hook!! They SUCK and that was supposed to be a strength of Todd Bowles!!!

Or the WRs or TEs who drop passes....

But the QB is the defacto leader of the team and their play impacts everyone on the team. If Fitz had horrible complimentary players I would be defending him but that is not the case.

I am frustrated because I think that if we have three more games like this we will get Petty out there and not Geno and that means we are done for the year barring a miracle...

And its wait to next year and that would mean SARS was right from his post in the preseason  :)

Ahhhh the life of a Jets fan,,, I need to go and rest, I can t take it anymore!!!

Archived