QB's

ASH1962

Ok we are all pissed off and frustrated, but let me ask everyone, how does anyone actually know what we have in Bryce and Christian on an NFL level? To automatically discard these guys is foolish IMO considering neither has been even close to starting in a regular season game; hell has either one ever dressed for a game as the #3? I am reading post after post here automatically dismissing these guys as "cannot play busts". How do you guys know they cannot play? Because some dope in the media says Hackenberg sucks and should have been a 7th round pick, and Petty is "raw"? Is that the same guy who laughed when the Broncos drafted Lynch in the late first round, or the Eagles gave away half of a draft to get Wentz, or Dallas started Prescott, or NE with Brissett, or Denver with Siemian? I think this season is shot already at 1-5. We need to start playing these young QB's to see if they have any chance to succeed. The catch 22 is this CS probably cannot extract the best out of them, nor do they have the ability to game plan properly like Denver, NE, Dallas, and Philly do/did to put their young QB(s) in the best position to succeed. I have zero faith in this HC, OC and DC. They go into each game seemingly with the same tunnel vision strategy, never adjusting to, or taking advantage of the opponents weaknesses. Yesterday they played a gimpy QB, did they blitz him at all? No. Yesterday they had to cover one of the games best TE's, what do they do? Have Calvin Pryor covering, or, following I should say, Jimmy Graham. Ridiculous. Why is Darren Lee here? They think because the media says their DL can pressure a QB without a blitz package, they can get away with that. This DL is the most over rated over paid bunch of stiffs I have ever seen assembled on a defense. Has Mo Wilkerson even played this season? What has Speed Racer done? They had their best game when Speed Racer was suspended! This CS thinks that David Harris is a good coverage LB. What a joke that is. Where is our running game and all of these amazing things we are going to do with Matt and Bilal? Julio Jones outgained the entire Jet team singlehandedly yesterday. BTW, how great is Julio Jones anyway? Best WR in the game if you ask me, by far. F**K Odell, I am sick of him and his stupid hair and wish that kicking net would have knocked him out last week LOL.

Such a depressing Monday as they all seem to be lately....

IF the Jets lose the next two games and Fitz puts up 2 stinkers, I think there will be a QB change. Probably Geno, not Petty or Hack. But I think regardless of what the media says, the Jets CS and Brass believe that Hack and Petty can be legit NFL players. If Geno gets the start in week 7, he will have a short leash. So if he starts to stink it up, you will see Petty and possibly even Hack in mop up duty. 

Archived