we have lots of bad players and bad coaching

kmnj

the reality is year in and year out our draft picks either never see the field or never produce

our gm made some nice FA additions but his drafts and the dick before him have not drafted any talent-we walk away with maybe one player per draft

our coaching is looking more and more lost each week -

after we lose in AZ which we will time to start petty and see if he can play-odds are we have 4 qbs on our team nobody wants

as a psl owner and season ticket holder for decades this season is going to be like the very fun joe walton or kotite experiences

6 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

I think the bigger problem isn't that we have lots of bad players (although it is a problem) it's that we have NO dominant/impact players.  

NFL games are won and lost with impact plays on either side of the ball.

I thought we would at least have a dominant DL, wrong on that as well...

4 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

I think the bigger problem isn't that we have lots of bad players (although it is a problem) it's that we have NO dominant/impact players.  

NFL games are won and lost with impact plays on either side of the ball.

Excellent point.  Yesterday Vic Beasley dominated and helped win the game for the Falcons.  I can't speak for the other games he's played but we haven't had a performance like that in a long time...  

27 minutes ago, kmnj said:

the reality is year in and year out our draft picks either never see the field or never produce

our gm made some nice FA additions but his drafts and the dick before him have not drafted any talent-we walk away with maybe one player per draft

our coaching is looking more and more lost each week -

after we lose in AZ which we will time to start petty and see if he can play-odds are we have 4 qbs on our team nobody wants

as a psl owner and season ticket holder for decades this season is going to be like the very fun joe walton or kotite experiences

Lets not judge Mac too harshly yet. The cupboard was devoid of the previous regimes draft picks. Only three guys remain from 2008 when Tannenbaum was in charge. Idzik has just one player remaining from BOTH of his drafts so Mac has had to cover a lot of holes and I think he has done a good job. My only criticism of him is that he should have taken Paxton Lynch in round one. At number 20 it was deep enough and I don't know that Hackenberg is going to be any good. I don't think he will beat out Petty next year. In fact I think Petty finishes the last four or five games as the starter this season.

Archived